Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (2 Viewers)

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

Added a domino mask. I'm trying something new here, so you can use the native RGB sliders to change the color of the mask. However!! If you try to change her eyewear to something other than "none," the outline will remain.

Faceless

Content Creator

Well, kona added actual piercing objects, so here's a nipple chain to celebrate. I noticed that simply adding to the piercing layers don't seem to get movement, so I have the default piercings set to rings. Original credit to Grimey for the chain links.

EDIT: Obviously, this mod must use the loader v4.7.

Faceless

Content Creator

Added new versions of the navel and Naruto's shiki-fuujin. These are aligned properly with the new belly piercing accessories.

EDIT: Also, added rainbow boots. So-called because you have full RGB control over them with the loader RGB sliders.

silentsky

Potential Patron

I love your work Faceless! I have a little request. Is it possible for you to add an RGB/Hue Slider to the ZeroSuit mod yours? I would like to have to ability to change it's color very much like the rainbow boots you have recently done :). Thanks again for your wonderful contributions!

Faceless

Content Creator

Short answer: no.

Longer answer: It's been something I've been poking at off and on for a while now. There is a piece that has no costume counterpart, and until I can work a solution this will not happen.

silentsky

Potential Patron

Ah ok, would it then be possible for you to make that ZeroSuit jet black entirely? That's all I really wanted initially lol. Thanks again if you can do this ;).

Faceless

Content Creator

Han Solo, what a man!

Yeah, I was adding his pants to the template, and decided that I may as well make a mod while was at it.

EDIT: Also, added a male version of Naruto's shiki-fuujin (is it still gay if you can make female copies of yourself?), and cleaned up the OP again.

mike

Casual Client

Faceless said:
Han Solo, what a man!

Yeah, I was adding his pants to the template, and decided that I may as well make a mod while was at it.

EDIT: Also, added a male version of Naruto's shiki-fuujin (is it still gay if you can make female copies of yourself?), and cleaned up the OP again.

Han solo ! Awesome 8).

Idea : a mod of him in carbonite with just the dick out would be funny.

Faceless

Content Creator

More tentacles. This is intended to be an add-on to the existing tentacle mod, so if you don't use the position.txt I provided one of the tentacles overlaps with where the ground should be.

EDIT: Okay, I screwed up the code somewhere. Lemme fix it real quick...

EDIT++: Should be good now.

no_username

Potential Patron

could you make underwear for the guy? like briefs, boxers, jockstrap, etc etc?

Faceless

Content Creator

I could. I don't particularly want to though, so if you want anything you'll need to put up references.

Faceless

Content Creator

Okay, I discovered that I'd messed up the code for the nipple chain in archive 2. That should be fixed, and I've also put up the fixed version by itself in the OP.

Renegade

Potential Patron

Does the tentacles dp mod work with the loader rgb color values or do I have to use the hue shift mod?

If they don't, would you be so kind as to make them work with the RGB color sliders in the loader?

One more general question about all of the movie files for the loader. Are they only able to be imported individually each time I want to use them or can I save them in a character folder and import them that way like any other SWF or mod?

Faceless

Content Creator

Currently, I do not believe either of the tentacle mods support RBG functionality. I guess I could get around to adding it eventually.

As for folders, I don't see why it wouldn't work, seeing as that's how I save my shit.

Renegade

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
Currently, I do not believe either of the tentacle mods support RBG functionality. I guess I could get around to adding it eventually.

As for folders, I don't see why it wouldn't work, seeing as that's how I save my shit.

Thanks I just got it to work, I was confused because I didn't know the file type and now I know.

Edit: Hey did you ever think about trying and making the tentacles dp cum when he cums?

Faceless

Content Creator

Renegade said:
Edit: Hey did you ever think about trying and making the tentacles dp cum when he cums?
Short answer: not happening.

Longer answer: I thought about it, then dismissed the idea because I don't know AS3 well enough to generate the necessary strands, and ModGuy's cumgen code doesn't quite work.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Faceless said:
Renegade said:
Short answer: not happening.

Longer answer: I thought about it, then dismissed the idea because I don't know AS3 well enough to generate the necessary strands, and ModGuy's cumgen code doesn't quite work.
Would you be interested in collaborating. I have no artistic skill, but I can program myself into a box and then disintegrate the box with an ice cube. Don't know AS3 for shit, but I'd be willing to learn to work on a mod like that. I see messing with the cumgen a little and linking it with the hispleasure variable, if that isn't already automagic.

Faceless

Content Creator

I'm willing to give it shot, sure. It'll be a back burner thing, though. How do you want to go about it?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Faceless said:
I'm willing to give it shot, sure. It'll be a back burner thing, though. How do you want to go about it?
It'd have to wait a while anyway, I'm much too busy atm, but I'll look into your template and start learning AS3 before we step any further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.