More Triggers for DialogueActions (1 Viewer)

Wither

Content Creator
Some questions about the viabilities of a few triggers, if you're able to add new ones:

[SPLAT] - generates the "splat" effect that triggers when the penis is thrust into "her" mouth particularly hard.
[SPIT] - generates saliva/spittle, similar to [DROOL] but without the effect being cum
[LICK] - triggers the "lick" animation, which currently only happens randomly when at the penis tip or balls.

Would these be possible to add at all?

DrZombi

Content Creator
Some questions about the viabilities of a few triggers, if you're able to add new ones:

[SPLAT] - generates the "splat" effect that triggers when the penis is thrust into "her" mouth particularly hard.
[SPIT] - generates saliva/spittle, similar to [DROOL] but without the effect being cum
[LICK] - triggers the "lick" animation, which currently only happens randomly when at the penis tip or balls.

Would these be possible to add at all?
I've added them to the TODO List just in case but since I'm not working anymore on this mod for the moment...

Wither

Content Creator
I've added them to the TODO List just in case but since I'm not working anymore on this mod for the moment...
I appreciate it all the same! If I had any amount of skill with actionscript coding (or any coding for that matter) I'd merely ask for permission to add them in myself but I'm afraid that's a bit beyond my talents right now. Looking forward to an update if you ever do make one!

don kloot

Content Creator
Greetings, I'm really enjoying more triggers thus far. One question I have is if there's anyway to trigger the CLIMAX voice voicelines without it being apart of the dialogue?

Thanks again!

DrZombi

Content Creator
Greetings, I'm really enjoying more triggers thus far. One question I have is if there's anyway to trigger the CLIMAX voice voicelines without it being apart of the dialogue?

Thanks again!
Hi D don kloot !

I'm not sure that I understand the question. More Triggers is meant to be... Dialogue Triggers ^^
So what would you expect exactly ?
Also, there are no voices embedded with MoreTriggers. The Climax voices you're talking about are with HuniePopAudioTriggers. If you want to get them you can just disassemble the swf and get the .mp3 files. And if you want to play with them or test the different voices, I think there is a dedicated dialogue with HuniePopAudioTriggers.

don kloot

Content Creator
Hi D don kloot !

I'm not sure that I understand the question. More Triggers is meant to be... Dialogue Triggers ^^
So what would you expect exactly ?
Also, there are no voices embedded with MoreTriggers. The Climax voices you're talking about are with HuniePopAudioTriggers. If you want to get them you can just disassemble the swf and get the .mp3 files. And if you want to play with them or test the different voices, I think there is a dedicated dialogue with HuniePopAudioTriggers.
Thanks for the reply!

I figured out where I went astray. I got confused with the character voices from huniepop that sby integrated into his loaderpack. I was just digging around in files and realized I had never heard the climax voicelines while playing and now I know that’s because they’re essentially two different things.

Thanks again and sorry for the confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.