Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (3 Viewers)

B

benmaen

Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

Love the ankle cuffs Faceless. Is there any way to make them use the color you set for the wrist cuffs or to change it elsewhere or is it fixed?

Faceless

Content Creator

I could add a hue slider, but not for the foreseeable future. Sorry.

Kir

Content Creator

Sweet, thanks for the ankle cuffs mod!

Faceless

Content Creator

Added Madame Shirley's tail. Some of the artwork gives her a light underbelly. Getting that to look right was more effort than I was willing to spend, so I went with the versions that don't have a light underbelly. I've locked it to the light skin setting, because I needed to fill in some gaps from where the tail meets her torso, but you can change everything else.

JoJo

Potential Patron

Thanks for Madame Shirley's tail :D

I hope now someone can make Madame Shirley's Character :P

Faceless

Content Creator

Added naga mod. Getting the joints to look right was a pain in the ass because of the scales, and I ended up erasing them all except along the underbelly. Just pretend the rest are too fine to see.

Faceless

Content Creator

Added tentacles. They're noticeably segmented, but I was too lazy to make them look better.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Oh wow, I will probably never fap to it as with everything SDT related, but I love that there is a naga mod.

And I will definitely never fap to it, but I also love that a tentacle mod exists, simply because it can. Nice work.

Fetishguy

Potential Patron

Hey, I've been trying to get the Zero Suit Samus mod to work. Renaming the extension to ".swf" doesn't do anything for me. Any tips?

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

Fetishguy said:
Hey, I've been trying to get the Zero Suit Samus mod to work. Renaming the extension to ".swf" doesn't do anything for me. Any tips?
I don't recall anyone stating that it needed to be renamed to ".swf"

Faceless

Content Creator

Why would you need to? The mods can be loaded through the Modding tab, IIRC, and if that doesn't work you can just use the Mod Manager to set it up.

Alphonze

Potential Patron

Would you consider making a her-futa mod with a more vertical erection? At the moment some of the positions hide her cock between her thighs, so its hardly visible if visible at all.

Faceless

Content Creator

Here ya go.

EDIT: added a delay to twitching. May go back and add this to my other futa mods.

Attachments

futanew.mod
5.4 KB · Views: 2,994

Alphonze

Potential Patron

Thanks alot! Looks fine with tentacles position. Twitching is a little awkward, although its a nice touch. If it twitched like once every 20-30 seconds or something, its too often atm. Otherwise, everything is fine. Thanks again

booster

Avid Affiliate

it twitched exactly in the rhythm of the music i just played, rofl
but all in all it looks pretty good! :)

Alphonze said:
Twitching is a nice touch. If it twitched like once every 20-30 seconds or something it'd be great, its too often atm. Otherwise, everything is fine. Thanks again

how bout cum squirting when twitching? i know that's perverted but hey, its futa right?

Alphonze

Potential Patron

Cum squirting would be great, but err, as a separate mod (as in one mod is just for a cock with nerfed twitching, and second one with cum), cause I'm afraid she would eventually unload all over the stage, which would slow down the game terribly.

Fetishguy

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
Fetishguy said:
I don't recall anyone stating that it needed to be renamed to ".swf"

Well, I can't load it either way, so I have no clue what to do. Apparently I have to use the "mod manager", but I don't know what that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.