More Triggers for DialogueActions (1 Viewer)

aztlan

Casual Client
This would be even better (if I understand it correctly).

Being able to place a button/picture (appearance) of whatever size (height, width) anywhere on the screen (X,Y) would be a fantastic addition. It could also be used to alter the background and make the background interactive.

Could we also have the option for it to be "in front of" or "behind" Him and Her? (If I had to choose only one I might choose "behind" them.)

Also, the option to make the "button" "transparent" would be very nice - then it would be just like the player had to click somewhere in the background to fire the button - for example clicking on the picture of an item to use or alter it.

Perhaps even more complicated would be to have the button attached to a spot on Her or Him which moved with the character, so that for example clicking on (or near the middle) of an item of clothing would be a "button" which initiated dialogue to remove said article of clothing or whatever...

DrZombi

Content Creator
It could also be used to alter the background and make the background interactive.

Please don't steal my ideas (not exactly what I had in mind though :wink:) before I've even had the opportunity to code the buttons :grin:

Could we also have the option for it to be "in front of" or "behind" Him and Her? (If I had to choose only one I might choose "behind" them.)

I was thinking of a "real" button over everything else but I like your idea of using them to make the background interactive so I'll see if it's possible to have them behind him and her.

Also, the option to make the "button" "transparent" would be very nice - then it would be just like the player had to click somewhere in the background to fire the button - for example clicking on the picture of an item to use or alter it.

You'll just have to use a .png with transparency for your image and that will be ok. Exactly as I did with the progress bars or what @Iago did with his bathroom positions using my overlays.

Perhaps even more complicated would be to have the button attached to a spot on Her or Him which moved with the character, so that for example clicking on (or near the middle) of an item of clothing would be a "button" which initiated dialogue to remove said article of clothing or whatever...

Just forget this one ah ah :wink: :oops:

aztlan

Casual Client
When I try to open "ProgressBar Template.pdn" and "ProgressBar Template 2.pdn" with either Paint or GNU they fail to open as Paint cannot read this file.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Hi A aztlan ,

.pdn is the extension for Paint.net, which is free. It's a layered flle so I could not share it with just paint, and I did not want to provide a photoshop file format as not everyone has it.

aztlan

Casual Client
Oh - I guess I assumed that was the same as Paint - I guess not.... odd that GIMP can't open it as it's usually pretty good at these sorts of things....

Thanks!

ShonenJump121

Potential Patron
After some tinkering around with some files it seems I got everything to work for the Huniepop audio clips except for climax.

For whatever reason that sound doesn't play, for any of the girls. But it's not a huge deal

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
After some tinkering around with some files it seems I got everything to work for the Huniepop audio clips except for climax.

For whatever reason that sound doesn't play, for any of the girls. But it's not a huge deal

Well, the code is exactly the same and the files are located in the same "folder" so it does not make a lot of sense that some play and others don't. Are you sure you did not mispelled the trigger ?
You may also try to download my bundle "Sweet Treats". Inside you'll find in the Writing tools part a dialogue named Triggers Tester which could help you. It is proven to work and it launches every sound (just bypass everything before HuniePopAudio Triggers).

ShonenJump121

Potential Patron
Well, the code is exactly the same and the files are located in the same "folder" so it does not make a lot of sense that some play and others don't. Are you sure you did not mispelled the trigger ?
You may also try to download my bundle "Sweet Treats". Inside you'll find in the Writing tools part a dialogue named Triggers Tester which could help you. It is proven to work and it launches every sound (just bypass everything before HuniePopAudio Triggers).[/QUOTE

Alright I'll try it out and see what happens. I just loaded the Audio through the loader in game loading Dialogue actions first. I could always try putting the files in a different folder or re-downloading the entire trigger package and trying that. It's just weird that every audio clip plays but climax. Maybe I don't have it in the right folder or something. I know I can add triggers manually as you said, but I'm not sure how to do that.

Last edited:

DrZombi

Content Creator
I just loaded the Audio through the loader in game loading Dialogue actions first.

I don't quite understand what you did. Do you mean that you just used the in-game menu to load DA and then load HuniePopAudioTriggers.swf ?

And then what ? Oh... I think I got it ! In fact you have misunderstood the goal of the mod ! :eek: (:oops:)

It's not supposed to add sounds to the core game which could be played automatically. It just adds those sounds so that you can then call them via some dialogue triggers. This mod is essentially targeted to dialogue writers who can then use them in their dialogues.

On the other hand, @sby has used some of those exact same sounds to add them to Animtools and these ones will be automatically played when you play with the girl. So the sounds you hear do not come from my mod at all but from Animtools :wink:
And since @sby chose not to include the climax sounds... This explains everything !

In my bundle you can find a template dialogue where I've tried to sort of "automate" those sounds in non-oral sex scenes but this is just a quick try and I'm pretty sure that the mechanisms put together by @sby in Animtools should be better (except for the climax he chose to ignore).

If you like the HuniePop girls and want to have a closer look at her, you should get there and download the Hunie-Booth. This is a project I launched to try & recreate all the girls of the game. The bundle contains everything we have managed to put together until now and although there is no real dialogue yet, You can easily switch from one girl to another and try all the HuniePop sound triggers if you want, as I've added buttons to launch the triggers (including the climax).

ShonenJump121

Potential Patron
I don't quite understand what you did. Do you mean that you just used the in-game menu to load DA and then load HuniePopAudioTriggers.swf ?

And then what ? Oh... I think I got it ! In fact you have misunderstood the goal of the mod ! :eek: (:oops:)

It's not supposed to add sounds to the core game which could be played automatically. It just adds those sounds so that you can then call them via some dialogue triggers. This mod is essentially targeted to dialogue writers who can then use them in their dialogues.

On the other hand, @sby has used some of those exact same sounds to add them to Animtools and these ones will be automatically played when you play with the girl. So the sounds you hear do not come from my mod at all but from Animtools :wink:
And since @sby chose not to include the climax sounds... This explains everything !

In my bundle you can find a template dialogue where I've tried to sort of "automate" those sounds in non-oral sex scenes but this is just a quick try and I'm pretty sure that the mechanisms put together by @sby in Animtools should be better (except for the climax he chose to ignore).

If you like the HuniePop girls and want to have a closer look at her, you should get there and download the Hunie-Booth. This is a project I launched to try & recreate all the girls of the game. The bundle contains everything we have managed to put together until now and although there is no real dialogue yet, You can easily switch from one girl to another and try all the HuniePop sound triggers if you want, as I've added buttons to launch the triggers (including the climax).

I'll take a look at it later, thanks for the clarification! I'm new to this so I don't know how everything works.

Last edited:

ssfaker

Potential Patron
First of all I want to say that my English is not very good
I would like to ask start lorder open SDTDialogueActionsv4.08.swf after opening MoreTriggersv2.2.mod
But no audio

DrZombi

Content Creator
First of all I want to say that my English is not very good
I would like to ask start lorder open SDTDialogueActionsv4.08.swf after opening MoreTriggersv2.2.mod
But no audio

I'm sorry, I did not understand what you meant to say :frown:
If you want to have an automatic loading of the mods, just put them in the $INIT$ folder and then modify the Mods.txt file to make them load in the good order. I, for myself chose to order them like this:

Default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
Default/FinishesCounter.swf
Default/VigourCounter.swf
Default/PleasureCounter.swf
Default/BreathCounter.swf
Default/HeldBreathCounter.swf
Default/CumInMouthCounter.swf
clearAllShortcut.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
penisrangeV5.swf
throatcumbulgeV2.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
animtoolsV15.swf
HisHead.swf
Nipple Cone.swf
moreclothingV6.swf
SDTDialogueActionsv4.08.swf
dialogpatchV4.swf
MoreTriggersv2.21.mod
HuniePopAudioTriggersv1.11.mod

Keep these last ones in red at the end and in this exact order to avoid some nasty bugs !

ssfaker

Potential Patron
I'm sorry, I did not understand what you meant to say :frown:
If you want to have an automatic loading of the mods, just put them in the $INIT$ folder and then modify the Mods.txt file to make them load in the good order. I, for myself chose to order them like this:

Default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
Default/FinishesCounter.swf
Default/VigourCounter.swf
Default/PleasureCounter.swf
Default/BreathCounter.swf
Default/HeldBreathCounter.swf
Default/CumInMouthCounter.swf
clearAllShortcut.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
penisrangeV5.swf
throatcumbulgeV2.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
animtoolsV15.swf
HisHead.swf
Nipple Cone.swf
moreclothingV6.swf
SDTDialogueActionsv4.08.swf
dialogpatchV4.swf
MoreTriggersv2.21.mod
HuniePopAudioTriggersv1.11.mod

Keep these last ones in red at the end and in this exact order to avoid some nasty bugs !
OH !relly thank you

Hekete

Content Creator
[GROW_HIS_PENIS_BY_<value>] made it so small instead of larger. and its block from fixing forcing a restart

DrZombi

Content Creator
Of course you do realize that I have tested each trigger before releasing the mod ? This means that you are encountering an exception and that I will need some more details if you want me to find where your problem come from.

For example, could you at least give me the full line that you used and which caused the problem ?
Are you able to reproduce the problem each time you launch that line ?
If not, are you able to name the things that you can change to make the line work/not work ?

And also some minor things like not writing in bold with no hello, please, thanks, help or anything else would be greatly appreciated.

Hekete

Content Creator
vigorous:"[GROW_HIS_PENIS_BY_<2>] Omg is it getting bigger?? [GROW_HIS_PENIS_BY_<2>] IT WON'T FIT!!! [SHOCK]"{"style":"Thought"}

but instead of doing this. its made it really small and then nothing happens even on repeat

DrZombi

Content Creator
Remove the <> and try [GROW_HIS_PENIS_BY_2] instead. Does it work better ?
(2 is a small value, you may not notice any change, try at least 20 instead and see if it's good for you).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.