More Triggers for DialogueActions (1 Viewer)

DrZombi

Content Creator
the penis range mod is braking it

My folder shows that I use penisrangev5 with no problems.
My mods.txt loading order is as follows:

Default/TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
Default/FinishesCounter.swf
Default/VigourCounter.swf
Default/PleasureCounter.swf
Default/BreathCounter.swf
Default/HeldBreathCounter.swf
Default/CumInMouthCounter.swf
clearAllShortcut.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
penisrangeV5.swf
throatcumbulgeV2.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
animtoolsV15.swf
HisHead.swf
Nipple Cone.swf
moreclothingV6.swf
SDTDialogueActionsv4.08.swf
dialogpatchV4.swf
MoreTriggersv2.21.mod
HuniePopAudioTriggersv1.11.mod

Hekete

Content Creator
MoreTriggersv2.21???? i only got 2.2 when did that just come out. and animtools im using version 22

NeonJ

Avid Affiliate
I have a question about the [GROW_BREASTS_BY] trigger:
Is the max size Hard Capped to 149(default max I think)?
When using the superbreast mod, the in-game slider is increased and you can go much larger. If I load the superbreast mod before MoreTriggers, will MoreTriggers calc it's max size from the new slider maximum? Thus allowing the GROW trigger to go for a larger size?

To be fair, I'm just curious if the two mods interact. I know superbreast has it's own increase triggers, but they're not the automated, smooth, transition of the GROW trigger.

Last edited:

Murdoc53

Content Creator
i cannot get the mod to load like all the other ones. it keeps saying loading failed. is there supposed to be special instructions to install this that I am just not seeing?

DrZombi

Content Creator
I have a question about the [GROW_BREASTS_BY] trigger:
Is the max size Hard Capped to 149(default max I think)?
When using the superbreast mod, the in-game slider is increased and you can go much larger. If I load the superbreast mod before MoreTriggers, will MoreTriggers calc it's max size from the new slider maximum? Thus allowing the GROW trigger to go for a larger size?

To be fair, I'm just curious if the two mods interact. I know superbreast has it's own increase triggers, but they're not the automated, smooth, transition of the GROW trigger.

Hi NeonJ NeonJ ,

Sorry for the delay but I was on holidays with no access to the code and then I had to reinstall everything because of a crash I had on my computer last month. I took a look at the code and I can confirm that the 0-149 range is hardcoded in MoreTriggers and as such, there is no kind of interaction with Superbreast.

DrZombi

Content Creator
i cannot get the mod to load like all the other ones. it keeps saying loading failed. is there supposed to be special instructions to install this that I am just not seeing?

Hi Murdoc53 Murdoc53 ,

With no more information it's hard for me to tell but all information are given with the mod. On the first page of this topic you'll also find this piece of advice:

Please read this: This version does not rely on specific features added in new versions of DialogueActions or DialoguePatch, and will still load & work with previous required versions, but since these mods have been recently updated (I hope Pim_gd Pim_gd and [IMG alt="sby"]https://www.undertow.club/data/avatars/s/4/4600.jpg?1459814701[/IMG] sby will upload them soon) to correct the "check" problem with variables, I highly recommend the use of DialogActions > v4.06 and DialogPatchV4 from now on, especially if you're using the mt.<whatever> or da.<whatever> variables. In this case, please also note that you'll now need to have your Mods.txt loading order like this: SDTDialogueActionsv4.06+.swf -> dialogpatchV4.swf -> MoreTriggersv2.1.mod

And of course you need the loader for everything to be usable, not the vanilla version of SDT.

You can also have a try at my package "Sweet Treats" (link in signature) where everything is already prepared. If everything loads well you'll know that the problem comes from your SDT folder and the way you load MoreTriggers. If it does not load well, you may have a problem with your computer, your flash player...

Good luck !

Murdoc53

Content Creator
Okay so I tried just migrating all the missing files into my folders, replaced outdated stuff, set up the text files, but it still said it failed to load

Then i tried migrating all my mods and clothes and stuff into the sweet treat folders, set up the text files, and it loaded just fine. NO IDEA WHY

Faceless

Content Creator
Flash cookies are location specific. Moving your stuff into new folders means that Flash treats it as a fresh install with a new cookie, so probably your old one got corrupted somehow.

Ramikadyc

Vivacious Visitor
Is there any plan to increase the pool of sounds for the HuniePopAudioTriggers? What I mean is adding giggles/laughter, sighs, and/or sounds of disgust, not just restricting it to moans. I saw that Slingerbult had gone through some of them an compiled a breakdown, but I'm wondering if he uploaded an mp3 of those compilations, or better yet, DrZombi implemented them into the mod with triggers. Right now I'm trying to make a dialogue, and I'm getting a lot of ambient noise finding my own giggles, ughs, and whatnot.

DrZombi

Content Creator
Is there any plan to increase the pool of sounds for the HuniePopAudioTriggers? What I mean is adding giggles/laughter, sighs, and/or sounds of disgust, not just restricting it to moans. I saw that Slingerbult had gone through some of them an compiled a breakdown, but I'm wondering if he uploaded an mp3 of those compilations, or better yet, DrZombi implemented them into the mod with triggers. Right now I'm trying to make a dialogue, and I'm getting a lot of ambient noise finding my own giggles, ughs, and whatnot.

Hi Ramikadyc Ramikadyc ,

It's been a long time since I've not touched this so I may say some bullshit, please forgive me for that.

You may want to have a look at this thread: The HuniePop Girls
If I'm not mistaken, you'll find in the package an excel file where we began to report all the possible sounds with their position in the timeline of the complete youtube videos. It was such a load of work at the time and I had a lot of other things to do so I did not want to do it unless someone was really interested and willing to help me find the relevant positions and classify the sounds. I dropped a bottle to the sea but nobody really answered to it and now that I'm in an important hyatus (don't even know if I'll come back to SDT modding at some point), I probably won't do it anyway, mainly because I'm not even sure I could be able to re-read my code (and recompile, now that I've lost all my dev configuration with the crash of my PC, cause I remember I had a lot of trouble setting everything up).

Sorry for that :confused:

Ramikadyc

Vivacious Visitor
Hi Ramikadyc Ramikadyc ,
----
Sorry for that :confused:
Thanks for the reply!

Eh, no worries. It's totally understandable, especially considering how old and somewhat janky SDT is. I wish I had found it 5 years ago, would have had more...drive, I guess, to help with back-end modding. My current abilities are just writing dialog and adding moreclothing stuff. I'll check out the thread, see if anything sparks some interest for me.

If anyone else knows anything I could use to do more with dialogue than what I've got, let me know.

SDTDialogueActionsv4.09dev10.swf
clearlastdataV1.swf
penisrangeV6.swf
AnySizeHer_v1_4.swf
animtoolsV26.swf
bodymodpatchV2.swf
autohueregV2.swf
deepthroatactionsV5.swf
allalphaslidersV7.swf
throatcumbulgeV3.swf
breasfirmnessV3.swf
BreastExpPlus_v3_6.swf
moremoodsV4_1.swf
charcodefilesavingV1.swf
throatResistStretchV1_4.swf
cheekbulgeeditV3_1.swf
MoreTriggersv2.2.mod
BoyHead04.swf
moreclothingV7_1.swf

Thanks in advance!

DrZombi

Content Creator
Thanks for the reply!

Eh, no worries. It's totally understandable, especially considering how old and somewhat janky SDT is. I wish I had found it 5 years ago, would have had more...drive, I guess, to help with back-end modding. My current abilities are just writing dialog and adding moreclothing stuff. I'll check out the thread, see if anything sparks some interest for me.

If anyone else knows anything I could use to do more with dialogue than what I've got, let me know.

SDTDialogueActionsv4.09dev10.swf
clearlastdataV1.swf
penisrangeV6.swf
AnySizeHer_v1_4.swf
animtoolsV26.swf
bodymodpatchV2.swf
autohueregV2.swf
deepthroatactionsV5.swf
allalphaslidersV7.swf
throatcumbulgeV3.swf
breasfirmnessV3.swf
BreastExpPlus_v3_6.swf
moremoodsV4_1.swf
charcodefilesavingV1.swf
throatResistStretchV1_4.swf
cheekbulgeeditV3_1.swf
MoreTriggersv2.2.mod
BoyHead04.swf
moreclothingV7_1.swf

Thanks in advance!

Have a look at my stuff, I provided a file to add syntax color in Notepadd++ for dialogue writers, dialogue templates, trigger testing dialogues, etc... All in my Sweet Treats package :)

Murdoc53

Content Creator
after messing around with the more triggers mod, I found that the triggers for expanding the tits are NOT compatible with the superbreast mod or the breastexpansion mod. Once the boobs reach the default max size, any attempt to make them grow bigger will result in them immediately shrinking to the default max size

DrZombi

Content Creator
after messing around with the more triggers mod, I found that the triggers for expanding the tits are NOT compatible with the superbreast mod or the breastexpansion mod. Once the boobs reach the default max size, any attempt to make them grow bigger will result in them immediately shrinking to the default max size

That's exactly what I answered 8 posts upper :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.