Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (1 Viewer)

dillinger

Potential Patron
Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

Shibari looks good. Not my cup of tea, but still looks good nonetheless.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Faceless said:
Actually, it's because we're too lazy to draw stuff for every single breast size.

So, is my take on things correct that you are using artwork and as3-code with the shibari-mod?
do you by any chance know if I could take the sourcecode, change it to my preferences and run them through the haxe-compiler and get a working mod out the other end?

Faceless

Content Creator

I am fairly certain that will quite thoroughly break things.

Faceless

Content Creator

So, on a whim I picked a old request from the request board to do, so have some armpit hair. The shading probably isn't quite right, and it honestly seems ridiculously thick, but whatever.

Tobi

Potential Patron

Just had a thought about your shibari mod from a little while back. TOlive recently uploaded a few mods, one of which was a bustier that came in three different sizes. Any chance you might be able to do something similar? Make a smaller and/or larger bust version of the shibari rig?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Tobi said:
Just had a thought about your shibari mod from a little while back. TOlive recently uploaded a few mods, one of which was a bustier that came in three different sizes. Any chance you might be able to do something similar? Make a smaller and/or larger bust version of the shibari rig?
I second this request

Faceless

Content Creator

Maybe, if I get bored enough or run out of things to do. Don't hold your breaths.

jackofblades

Potential Patron

I'm not sure if anybody ever told you but the archive files you have got converted into MPEG files.

Faceless

Content Creator

Added a fix for the new shoulder mask that popped up in v5.0 of the loader. ModGuy said he'd be building it into the next release, but for now this will fix mods like my arm graffiti and Grimey's maid outfit so that the shoulders don't get masked.

jackofblades said:
I'm not sure if anybody ever told you but the archive files you have got converted into MPEG files.
What? No they don't. That's on your end, guy.

кальмар

Potential Patron

I love your mods! Probably my favorite.

Is there any Possibility we could get a horse cock futa, or testicals for the futa mod?

rle68

Potential Patron

didnt use alot of them but thank you for what you do it is appreciated

Faceless

Content Creator

Kona appears to have redrawn her arm, so the older Samus mods didn't fully cover it up. That's been fixed, and I've added HSL functionality. Let me know if I fucked up anywhere. No preview pic, since I only did some minor tweaks.

Mak

Content Creator

Faceless said:
Kona appears to have redrawn her arm, so the older Samus mods didn't fully cover it up. That's been fixed, and I've added HSL functionality. Let me know if I fucked up anywhere. No preview pic, since I only did some minor tweaks.

I haven't noticed any issues thus far. Can do some strange things with the HSL, first time I messed with it she was glowing green lol. Did you do something to the glare spot on the leg? That spot looked strange to me on the old versions, looks fine now. Or maybe it was on her hand (hands on legs position.) I had totally forgotten about it until I saw this. Either way, thanks for the update.

Kona seems to have changed the layering with the arm as well, some of the longer static hairs are going through it now. In the top/above all slot. Not sure if that might cause issues with the current mod template or not.

Sovereign899

Potential Patron

I DL'd the Samus zip and I get 3 different MPEG's? What are these?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Sovereign899 said:
I DL'd the Samus zip and I get 3 different MPEG's? What are these?

that's your os-setting, not displaying the file-extensions.

Invisible Lad

Potential Patron

Thanks for the updates on the Samus outfits. Messing with the alpha makes her back hollow/vanish, but it's not a big deal, really.

Faceless

Content Creator

Mak said:
I haven't noticed any issues thus far. Can do some strange things with the HSL, first time I messed with it she was glowing green lol. Did you do something to the glare spot on the leg? That spot looked strange to me on the old versions, looks fine now. Or maybe it was on her hand (hands on legs position.) I had totally forgotten about it until I saw this. Either way, thanks for the update.
Do you have a comparison? I'm fairly confident I didn't change anything there.

Kona seems to have changed the layering with the arm as well, some of the longer static hairs are going through it now. In the top/above all slot. Not sure if that might cause issues with the current mod template or not.
Even the static hairs? That's always been a problem with swf hairs, but I just got around it by putting her arms on his legs.

Mak

Content Creator

Faceless said:
Do you have a comparison? I'm fairly confident I didn't change anything there.

I just checked the old versions, I hadn't swapped them out yet, it's not them. Maybe at one time I had used ModGuy's unfinished version instead of one of yours. I'm not seeing it, so it must have been something else. My bad.

Faceless said:
Even the static hairs? That's always been a problem with swf hairs, but I just got around it by putting her arms on his legs.

That's what I do too. I just hadn't noticed it on static hairs before last night.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Thanks for updating the Samus suit for the current loader. Just released the one I had wasnt working well

Faceless

Content Creator

Took a gander through the request board, decided to make a simple pair of fingerless gloves. They should work with the loader hue sliders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.