Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (3 Viewers)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

Fetishguy said:
Anonymous said:
Fetishguy said:
Hey, I've been trying to get the Zero Suit Samus mod to work. Renaming the extension to ".swf" doesn't do anything for me. Any tips?
I don't recall anyone stating that it needed to be renamed to ".swf"

Well, I can't load it either way, so I have no clue what to do. Apparently I have to use the "mod manager", but I don't know what that is.

Get the loader.
Open the "Mods" folder.
Create a folder called "ZSS"
Within this folder place the file ZSS mod renamed to "Mod.swf"
Back in the "Mods" folder, take "Mods.txt" and add the following line "ZSS:ZSS"
Save that file.
Back in the main folder, load "Loader.swf"
Use the side menu to load the "ZSS" mod from the list.

Faceless

Content Creator

Adjusted the twitch delay to 10 s.

booster said:
how bout cum squirting when twitching? i know that's perverted but hey, its futa right?
That will require some work, as I'd need to trawl through Modguy's code to see how he did it and figure out why the stream shoots off in strange directions. So, don't hold your breath.

patsy

Potential Patron

Yes please add twitching versions of the other futa cocks. Just curious, do they still have to be separate mods based on skin shade? I could have sworn there was something posted about fixing that, but I could just be imagining things.

And if you get her cumming to work, could it be possible to assign it a hotkey?

Faceless

Content Creator

Added a condom. Works with hue slider, and when you first insert the condom will appear to unroll.

Johnora

Potential Patron

Old meets new, fitting enough, hehe.
[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• Double shafted.png
    Double shafted.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 2,351

Faceless

Content Creator

Right, all the other futa mods have been updated to include twitching. The high and low versions should have different timing.

EDIT: Not sure how AS3 handles garbage collection, so I added code to stop the timers I used for twitching. I don't think the memory leak would be significant either way, but every little bit counts, so hopefully this doesn't make things worse.

Alphonze

Potential Patron

I seriously didn't expect my simple request to let multicock futa into the game! This is getting better by day

ModGuy

Content Creator

Alphonze said:
I seriously didn't expect my simple request to let multicock futa into the game! This is getting better by day

It didn't, the modder did.

Alphonze

Potential Patron

ModGuy said:
It didn't, the modder did.

Well, obviously. I am just amazed that I didn't consider using the mod I requested in such manner. Although I am sure you understand what I meant, and just rightfully enjoy making fun of people who don't really contribute.

dcr

Potential Patron

Im trying to get this tentacle mod going, but she just won't move. Am I missing something here?

Faceless

Content Creator

Uh, use the mouse? Really, without knowing what you're doing I couldn't begin to tell you how to fix it.

dcr

Potential Patron

The mod seems to load properly. Moving the mouse around moves the 'hand', though its not visible. The girl reacts when it reaches her, but she can't be moved. Pulling back on the mouse just seems to 'release' her.

spike4379

Potential Patron

i tried the nipple it looks cool but mine appears in the top left of the screen :/ and thats using loader.swf and importing it with the modding menu ingame

Faceless

Content Creator

dcr said:
The mod seems to load properly. Moving the mouse around moves the 'hand', though its not visible. The girl reacts when it reaches her, but she can't be moved. Pulling back on the mouse just seems to 'release' her.
Sounds like you're in face-fuck mode. Is the lone tentacle moving?

spike4379 said:
i tried the nipple it looks cool but mine appears in the top left of the screen :/ and thats using loader.swf and importing it with the modding menu ingame
That's because that version isn't supported by the loader menu. That's an old-school loader mod, which just needs to be copied into whatever character folder(s) you've set up.

patsy

Potential Patron

Blah, forgot to say, thanks for the futa updates. :D

Z

zeevilrabbit

how do I get the futa mod to work? Please be detailed in explanation...

thanks.

Faceless

Content Creator

Received a request to make a large barbell piercing with puffy nipples. It was pretty easy to throw together, so I did it.

Original credit to Grimey for the nipples.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.