Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (1 Viewer)

Faceless

Content Creator
Exactly what it says on the tin. NoNoseSquash will prevent her nose from being squished when he is invisible, and AngrySmile makes her smile when angry.

EDIT:
Poison's cuff and bracelet, and the Smash 4 ZSS cuffs are now moreclothing compatible.

Faceless

Content Creator
Run, Imperial Assault Force, at the speed of light!
Fight, Imperial Assault Force, with all your might!

Did you know that 2016 was the 20th Anniversary of Sakura Wars? I didn't until last week. As it is still 2016 according to PST, I technically haven't missed the anniversary. Get the Hanagumi uniform here. Accurate to the first Sakura Wars games and Sakura Wars TV, except for Iris' scarf, which strictly speaking should be more like a bowtie.

Faceless

Content Creator
D Deleted member 70674 Assuming you're using the loader and not vanilla (you are, yes?) you just load it like anything else. Either go to the Modding tab and load it via the SWF import button, or set up a character folder. If you are using vanilla, switch to the loader.

aztlan

Casual Client
Being able to toggle it via dialog would be cool!
(Maybe Dialog Actions or the like could toggle it via dailog if the basic mod supported it being toggle-able...)

In any case - it's a cool mod!

(PS - showing it dropped on the floor after being toggled would be even cooler.)

H

hellfucker

I'm pressing "Swf mod" in the loader, forcing the .mod file in there, and nothing changes

I'm trying to load the condom v2 mod

I'm using the latest version, 5.45d, I assume it's not compatible with those mods?

e: Nevermind, it HAS to be loaded through a projector

Last edited by a moderator:

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
A while back ModGuy implemented a proxy system that, among other things, allowed stuff like mods loading other mods. Nothing I have done prior to 9 Feb 2014 has used this method, and ModGuy assures me that as a result my crap isn't compatible with mods using the proxy system. I am too lazy to go through and fix everything, but am willing to update things on a case-by-case basis. So if anyone has ever tried combining something I've done with another mod and it's failed for that reason, let me know and I'll fix it. Eventually, anyway.
I was wondering why dialogueactions wouldn't load your tentacles mod in my dialogue until I read this. Maybe this is why it wouldn't work, and if that's the case, do you think you could see if you could update your tentacles mod to be compatible with dialogueactions? Thanks in advance.
-Antimatter42

Faceless

Content Creator
I was wondering why dialogueactions wouldn't load your tentacles mod in my dialogue until I read this. Maybe this is why it wouldn't work, and if that's the case, do you think you could see if you could update your tentacles mod to be compatible with dialogueactions? Thanks in advance.
-Antimatter42
Huh, I thought that was more recent than the cut off. I'm willing to update it, but it's going to have to wait, because I currently don't have access to my desktop, which has my Flash installation, and I'm not sure when I'll have access to it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.