Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (2 Viewers)

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

Anonymous said:
Faceless said:
I'm willing to give it shot, sure. It'll be a back burner thing, though. How do you want to go about it?
It'd have to wait a while anyway, I'm much too busy atm, but I'll look into your template and start learning AS3 before we step any further.
Alright. Let me know if you need anything.

DanteKunBR

Potential Patron

Hey Faceless, I just want to leave a "thank you" on your topic! Most of the characters I created using the loader use some of your works! Thanks for making these mods, buddy! ;D

Mak

Content Creator

Haven't yet had a chance to look at much of what I'll use in your two archives yet. So far what stands out though is the shiki-fuujin which gives a nice touch to Kushina, and the sharingan gives Mikoto that extra something. Heh, if I stare at it it can almost seem a little hypnotic.

Thanks.

Renegade

Potential Patron

Go Anon. and Faceless, thanks for considering the idea you two. If it ever gets done that would be amazing, thanks.

Faceless

Content Creator

Right, I'm not completely happy with the upper chest area, but here's a shibari mod anyway.

Curious

Potential Patron

Shibari, HELL YES. Thank you VERY much for this! I'm very much a fan of bondage, especially the ropes look, so this is great to see. Can't wait to try it out!

anonymous

Avid Affiliate

The only modder to consistently use the .mod filetype... I <3 you.

Mak

Content Creator

I had more of a chance to look through your mods, you introduced a lot of great variations to the game, thank you. The Kukaku arm is awesome. I quickly found use for the inverted nipples as well. I could list everything I like but that would just draw the post out.

I don't know the difference of the .Mod file type, but they seem to continually have less problems for me.

Faceless

Content Creator

There was talk awhile back about changing loader mod extensions, so that people would stop asking why they couldn't get loader mods to work through the swf import function of the Modding tab, but then ModGuy made it so you could do it after all.

R

rick410xx

I love the elf ears and the arm graffiti. the breast graffiti is good, but its kinda hard to tell what some of them say, but any kind of body graffiti his good in my book!

Renegade

Potential Patron

Hey thanks for the shibari mod, it looks like we can now make some hardcore characters even better now what with the tentacles and the piercings and what not. Keep on with the modding because you do it so well. ;D

Edit: How come the breasts are locked in place? It would be really cool if we could use the breast slider, I mean even the smaller breasted girls like to get tied up every once in awhile right ;)

Tobi

Potential Patron

Sweet mod dude, the shibari tie is pretty well done. I've seen a few attempts at something like this before but it was always kind of buggy, especially whenever the girl would breath lol. I can wait to see what you do with this in the future, plenty of ways to expand on this for more fun.

TheCount

Avid Affiliate

Yeah, the ropes looks nice and looks even nicer with the fishnet-top 8)

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    542.4 KB · Views: 539

Faceless

Content Creator

Just do it via the Scene tab. Because those are the actual cuffs from the vanilla version.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

would it be possible to unlock the breast slider or have a couple of different breast sizes available?

(talking about the shibari, of course)

Tobi

Potential Patron

gollum said:
would it be possible to unlock the breast slider or have a couple of different breast sizes available?

That would be cool, but very difficult I think. You'd have to account for both the slider bars, the breast size and 'age'. Its why all of the mods like this lock one or both of the sliders.

Chops

Potential Patron

OMG love the shibari mod! Awesome stuff!

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Tobi said:
gollum said:

That would be cool, but very difficult I think. You'd have to account for both the slider bars, the breast size and 'age'. Its why all of the mods like this lock one or both of the sliders.

true, but a negative response from faceless would have made me ask for the source code so I could try to fiddle with it myself ;)

Tio Guy

Potential Patron

Shibari is aweome O.O

Any chance of a max breast size version? Just for..uh...completeness sake? *bats manly eyelashes*

Faceless

Content Creator

Tobi said:
gollum said:

Actually, it's because we're too lazy to draw stuff for every single breast size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.