Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (3 Viewers)

TOlive

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

WAAAAoooooOOOH, everyone was wearing fingerless gloves.
WAAOOOoooOOOoooOOH, I saw a Spanish guy doin' the Bartman.

Faceless

Content Creator

Since ModGuy has stopped working on the loader, I've gone and patched v1.16.2b for the loader. It'll break thigh mods like with Grimey's maid outfit, so it includes a fix for that. Note that the current Zero Suit Samus mods do not work with v1.16.2b, even with the thigh patch! I'll be releasing new versions that will work in a bit.

EDIT: new Samus uploaded.

poopman123

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
Since ModGuy has stopped working on the loader, I've gone and patched v1.16.2b for the loader. It'll break thigh mods like with Grimey's maid outfit, so it includes a fix for that. Note that the current Zero Suit Samus mods do not work with v1.16.2b, even with the thigh patch! I'll be releasing new versions that will work in a bit.

EDIT: new Samus uploaded.

i used the fix but it puts the legs above the but....

Faceless

Content Creator

Did you use the included SDT.swf as well?

Sovereign899

Potential Patron

Um why is Samus and Thighpatch in MPEG? How do I fix this? Also guessing I need to load them from new SDT and not loader, why?

Faceless

Content Creator

::) My mods are almost always renamed to .mod, but they're still .swf files. Load them like normal.

Kir

Content Creator

Faceless said:
Since ModGuy has stopped working on the loader, I've gone and patched v1.16.2b for the loader.

Seriously, thanks. I'm always looking forward to every updated version

Faceless

Content Creator

Loader v5.0b includes a fix for the shoulder masking, that's why.

tanshet

Potential Patron

There is a problem with the v1.17b fixed.
In deed all "pants" or "dress" have some issues.

For example: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1614.0 <<< pretty much every mod have issue with this version :'(

Casonig

Potential Patron

Dang, I just noticed that all those great body writing don't work anymore with the current version. Is it possible to make them work or would you have to re-make them or something?

EDIT:I downloaded the zip and used the .mod files and it works fine. Sorry for bothering.

ModGuy

Content Creator

tanshet said:
There is a problem with the v1.17b fixed.
In deed all "pants" or "dress" have some issues.

For example: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1614.0 <<< pretty much every mod have issue with this version :'(

This is a known issue.
When Kona implemented the official costume format he changed a few things around and mods stopped working.
Waitaminute.... it would be easy enough to skip a component on a failed path, and easier still so replace bad paths entirely. Although I prefer the former solution.
Hmm. But I don't want to work.

Faceless, it's your fault somehow.

Faceless

Content Creator

My fault? I see how it is.

I believe that the problem component is the collarbone, which has been incorporated into the left shoulder. In theory, it'd be a simple matter to add an if statement or something to the loading algorithm itself to replace the collarbone path in the mod with the shoulder path, but I don't want to work either.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Faceless said:
I don't want to work either.

:D

I'm working on it right now.

EDIT:
So I got the mods to load completely even if an element fails to load.
I then went ahead and added a hardcoded patching algo.
I thought about adding an offset patching system for text files then remembered that Kona added costumes.

Renegade

Potential Patron

I am a bit lost as to what the patched versions of SDT actually do? Are the essentially the new loader or are the fixes to allow old mods to work because it seems I can't get any of my mods from the loader to work?

ModGuy

Content Creator

Renegade said:
I am a bit lost as to what the patched versions of SDT actually do? Are the essentially the new loader or are the fixes to allow old mods to work because it seems I can't get any of my mods from the loader to work?

Patching SDT allows the loader to make runtime modifications to objects without the limitations of them being declared as private and thus inaccessible.

Renegade

Potential Patron

ModGuy said:
Renegade said:

Patching SDT allows the loader to make runtime modifications to objects without the limitations of them being declared as private and thus inaccessible.

I kind of got what you were saying, to put it in simpler terms its the SDT file that comes in the loader and to use it I just rename the patched versions "SDT" and it updates the loader, correct?

Because thats what I did and it worked for me.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Renegade said:
I just rename the patched versions "SDT" and it updates the loader, correct?

Yes, and no. It doesn't update the loader.
Bugs will still carry over to the updated SDT.swf because the loader will be unchanged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.