Fleack's Dialogues *MLP Orgy dialogue updated 10/19/15* (2 Viewers)

AB?

• Total voters

tsukikage

Potential Patron
Re: Fleack's Dynamic Dialogue - Mom Version *Massive Update, V1.2, added 4/2*

This is amazing.

One small problem I’m running into though: my macbook doesn’t like the framerate and is constantly cleaning up cum and spit. Is there a way to change these settings so it doesn’t keep erasing all the spit and cum?

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Re: Fleack's Dynamic Dialogue - Mom Version *Massive Update, V1.2, added 4/6*

Don't think so. Always search around the forums if you have a question, that one's been asked a bunch of times. Make sure all your settings are as low as they go. This dialogue especially won't do well with low fps as triggers fail randomly, and this dialogue has a ridiculous amount of triggers.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Re: Fleack's Dialogues *Dynamic Girlfriend added 4/6/15*

Dynamic Girlfriend added. It's the same dialogue more or less, but it doesn't cater to any specific fetish to be accessible for everyone on the forums.

And that's probably it for me. Seems legit finished aside from some possible bugs.

If there's an interest in a template of these, for those writers out there who want to create a dialogue with all the positions/structure of these but with different contexts/characters, I'll make one, but these are probably the last dialogues I make. Glhf.

Vilux

Potential Patron

Amazing work yet again dude! I still can't seem to find the Lying Down position I'm looking for though... The one in the menu puts the girl on her back with the guy on top.

frie35

Potential Patron

I get an error when I try to load this new version
It says "Loading finished," then "Mod loading failed" when I try to load the mom or girlfriend from the menu, but the breast expansion and the breast mods both load with no problem
When I start the game, all the mods automatically load fine like they usually do
I made sure to use the right ahk file, and I tried with all of them anyway just to see if that might help, but I get the same error
Also, I never got this error when it was only the mom dialogue
It only just started happening

EDIT
Never mind, got it working
Not sure exactly how, but after playing normally for a bit the menus popped up
The hair didn't load in until I picked an outfit though, but it still works fine

MAGPIE

Potential Patron

This is a great update! I love the additions you've made and the fact that changing outfits randomize the character. Its a really cool addition, Ive only run into a small bug where as when I go from the oral to fuck via the button the game adds pulled down pants even to outfits that don't have them, I can remove them via the main game dress selection menu but I was wondering if there was an alternate solution or perhaps another patch you could release? Though I don't know if you are running into this issue as well?

Another weird thing is that when I select the dialogue the character doesn't load right away, I need to choose an outfit first. Is this just how it is now?

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

MAGPIE said:
Another weird thing is that when I select the dialogue the character doesn't load right away, I need to choose an outfit first. Is this just how it is now?

That's intentional. This way it allows you to load your own characters in without the dialogue over-writing them.

MAGPIE

Potential Patron

Fleack said:
MAGPIE said:

That's intentional. This way it allows you to load your own characters in without the dialogue over-writing them.

Ok just making sure :) what about the the pulled down jeans glitch? have you encountered that at all?

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

MAGPIE said:
Fleack said:
MAGPIE said:

Ok just making sure :) what about the the pulled down jeans glitch? have you encountered that at all?

Nope. Make sure you have the most recent version. I made a few fixes and reuploaded it a couple days after releasing it.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

I love you. No, really. Well, I also love a few others but hey that's life. Or rather, thanks for the update! :-)

EDIT - Er, well, loading failed? I did AHK and such. Hmm, I am tired so I will try again tomorrow.

Deso

Potential Patron

Hello!

Does anyone know how to disable the auto spit/cum removal?

Thanks in advance

tsukikage

Potential Patron

I noticed something between the second and third versions of the dialogue pack. In the second version, occasionally when his cock leaves her lips, there’s a pretty large burst of spit that drips out suddenly. I noticed that this feature is gone in the latest version of the dialogue. Does anyone know how to add it back in?

V

VasDeferens

Hi Fleack,
just made an account to tell you this pack you made is the best thing ever!
The mom lines are quite good too and the whole mood handling is on point (can become crazy but it's fine)
Can we espect something? Is there a possibility for another update?
Thanks a lot to whoever made the loader and the other parts of this pack too!

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Re: Fleack's Dialogues *3some dialogue added 7/3/15*

4/6/15 - Version 2.0 is up, 3some dialogue added to the bundle.

I wanted to flesh out the original dynamic dialogues by adding to where the dialogue sort of ends when she gets to 100 or 0 mood, but then had the idea of adding a 3rd girl when you got that point.
I couldn't find an easy way to integrate the whole outfit system of the original dialogue though, so I just tried to figure out how a 3some dialogue would work at all in SDT. And this is what I came up with, a mother-sister 3some dialogue. No dynamic mood changes or anything, and it's pretty extreme in content compared to the other dialogues I wrote all the way around. I even added a futa mom option in there because I got bored.
Anyways, this is more of an experiment more then anything else. There's a ton of stuff in there, most of it only finished to a degree. Mom/Sis button switches between the two girls. Mom/Bro button switches between futa mom and son. The 'Action Menu' is like a menu of temporary actions. It'll go back to whatever you're doing currently once the guy cums.

Have fun with it.

tsukikage

Potential Patron

Glad to see you’re still working on this. Have you considered doing a version that is non-incest? Girlfriend and her sister/MILF or something like that?

MAGPIE

Potential Patron

Hey Fleack

Great update to the dialogue, I think its a very creative idea and the dialogue works really well and I love the added features. Im not sure if you are still working on it or not after this but I thought I would report a few bugs in case you were.

- The "More Sisters" Button doesn't seem to work, unless there aren't any more sisters past seven?

- When I switch between characters the background goes missing(very small bug and not a huge deal).

- At some points the holding hand disappears as do the heads

These are just a few bugs that really stood out to me when going through it, I thought I would just give feedback if this was still a working progress for you.

But over all the update is awesome, I don't have any FPS issues myself but if anyone does, I suggest turing down the quality and turning off the strands or tears.

jstlikethemovies

Potential Patron

my only complain is that playing with custom characters is tedious. otherwise its good.

JupiterExile

Potential Patron

This is amazing.

I see that unfortunately, if I make a change to either character, swap and later swap back, those changes are lost (so it isn't storing the character as-is when the swap is made, it's loading one of the premade sisters/moms).

I'm a little disappointed that so many of the interactions in the 3some dialog are non-optional, unlike options in the mom dialog where you can pull up/down to accept or deny. In the mother dialog, I enjoyed the "where are you cumming?" options and the 'unlocking' of additional options via mood. I would love to have an option to screw one girl, then come in/on the other.

To reiterate, this is fantastic. If the bugs come out and a couple new options are expanded on, I could see this replacing most other fap material. If you have paypal, please send me your info.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

3some dialogue with a mom and daughter?

Whaaaaaat?

Yes! Thank you!

P.S.
Everyone needs a "More Sisters" button IRL.

:-)

shadowhitman14

Potential Patron

Here is a list of some ideas that I think would be awesome to see added.

- Some of the positions don't seem to be working
- There is no mood button to view their mood levels.
- Is there anyway we can see the mom or the sis in the background when they aren't active?
- Cycle through different sisters, with different names/personalities.
- Save custom characters
- Slap button
- Oral menu 2 doesn't work

That's all I can think of for now. This game is amazing, thank you so much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.