Slingerbult's Loader Dialogues (NEW: Sexy Sisters Saga, chapter 4!) (1 Viewer)

Obiswaggy

Potential Patron
g4ako3E.png

Attachments

• Impossibru.PNG
    Impossibru.PNG
    4.5 KB · Views: 153

Onehandedpete

Potential Patron
I've got a problem using DD. The menu buttons aren't visible, I didn't even know they were there at first, and all I can do is randomly flail around and hopefully click something. Advice?

(I'm putting this here because I can't find a dedicated thread for DynamicDialogue)

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Did you install the bundle onto another bundle's folder? The bundle Slingerbult includes should be all you need.

Onehandedpete

Potential Patron
I moved the files in the bundle to the folder I usually use, except-
When I already had the file
OR
When I had a newer version of the file(mod)

Like animtools. V14 is in the bundle, I have V20.
Or DialogueActions 4.01 vs 4.08.
Or moreclothing v5 vs v6_2.
As far as I can tell, the only difference is that I keep my settings files in the base folder's settings folder.

EDIT: it works using the original bundle folder. ??

Last edited:

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Recommend you start with the original bundle on a separate location on your computer and then move over upgraded mods one at a time.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Hey guys! I know it's been a while :) I've resumed work on this project and I now have a synopsis planned for chapters 5-7. I know I've talked about making sort of a "technical" update for the saga and not just add more content for future chapters, but I'm not really sure how to prioritize. Are you more interested in a nicer shell and slower plot/content progression, or do you simply not care as long as it works OK and want me to focus more on writing chapters?

The reason I haven't written on this in a while is that my erotic fiction draws inspiration from my sex life and inner world. I had someone I could model Alice on fairly well, but I hadn't met a "Becky" kinda girl when I started this project. Now I have ;) And since I'm still with the "Alice" one too, finishing this saga will be kinda therapeutic for me I guess (they aren't sisters IRL obv). So now that I feel that writing this saga will be useful to me, as well as exciting and hot, I'm much more inclined to finish the project. Still can't pick a time frame though, but I'm getting ready to dig into chapter 5 at least!

JGUIDO

Avid Affiliate
Hey guys! I know it's been a while :) I've resumed work on this project and I now have a synopsis planned for chapters 5-7. I know I've talked about making sort of a "technical" update for the saga and not just add more content for future chapters, but I'm not really sure how to prioritize. Are you more interested in a nicer shell and slower plot/content progression, or do you simply not care as long as it works OK and want me to focus more on writing chapters?

I'd say do the story side first then at the end if you want to add to the technical side of things, go for it. I've enjoyed this quite a bit so I'll stick around to see it through.

CenitloCorock

Potential Patron
Hey, not sure if I should reply to you on here Slingerbult Slingerbult , but for some reason in chapter 2, the sex scene won't appear. The blowjob is fine, it's just after that it's no good. I downloaded your dialogue bundle and have read the walk though of what to do. The blowjob scene just keeps repeating and I don't know how to fix it (She does at least remove the panties and does say watch time in the loop that she's ready for it.)

CenitloCorock

Potential Patron
Hey, not sure if I should reply to you on here Slingerbult Slingerbult , but for some reason in chapter 2, the sex scene won't appear. The blowjob is fine, it's just after that it's no good. I downloaded your dialogue bundle and have read the walk though of what to do. The blowjob scene just keeps repeating and I don't know how to fix it (She does at least remove the panties and does say watch time in the loop that she's ready for it.)
Sorry, it seems like I had to restart the entire game to chapter 1 to fix it. Not sure why. But anyways, sorry for the complaint.
EDIT: Can't wait for chapter 5!

Last edited:

JBunny

Potential Patron
I have read the walk through and been rough, no anal option (button b85) has presented itself, except when I put the bondage on, I get half a thrust in the gag, then it jumps to the nonconsent anal. The end choice I want reads like this

WellБ.Б.Б. I sorta like it when you touch me there when we have sexБ.Б.Б. and it is your birthday after all.БББ %0AOK, so you can put it in my butt tonight, and if I like it I'll let you in there in the future too.БББ Does that sound like a good birthday present, baby? [endChoice]

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Hi! So logging in after a long hiatus with some bouts of lurking in between, just to inform you that... no, this won't be happening. I probably won't do any more SDT projects in the future, and have turned to writing erotic fiction in my native tongue instead. Never say never, but yeah, most likely I'm done with this platform. All the best to all who've enjoyed my work over the years. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.