WeeWillie's Slave Bazaar: Bugs, Requests & Solutions

Rudgar

Content Creator
[...] Which version of the flash player are you using?
I was using Flash Player Version 27 when I experienced the problems. Now I went back and used redommended Flash Player Version 111 - and I managed to choke her out.

Will tr now other girls and double check another issue I found when whipping girls

respectfully, Rudgar

WeeWillie

Content Creator
I was using Flash Player Version 27 when I experienced the problems. Now I went back and used redommended Flash Player Version 111 - and I managed to choke her out.

Will tr now other girls and double check another issue I found when whipping girls
Thank you so much. Let me know what you learn. Much appreciated.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Choked out Ashley and broke her by whipping til she fainted .... surprisingly she woke up as a child though I didn't buy any tit poitions
Edit/update: choked out Ellie and Sister ad well ... all 3 finally broke as well

Respectfully, Rudgar

Last edited:

Rudgar

Content Creator
Starting to pimp a slave, the list of available customers appears. After chosing one the list of available girls appear. When deciding to pimp none of them the menu buttons disappear, but no other buttons show up.
One got stucked in this sitution and has to reload the swf.

Rudgar

Content Creator
Correction: I now can choke out the girls also wehen using flash player version 27.

BUT

I started the game with bazaar version 8.9
I did delete file SLAVEBAZAAR.sol after updating to version 8.10
I did NOT(!) delete file COSTUM.sol
I experienced the problems with not being able to choke the girls out

Then I DID delete CUSTOM.sol and started a new game using flas player version 11 - everything fine
I continued this game using flash player version 27 - everything fine, including choking girls out!?!
I started a new game using flash player 27 - everything fine, including ability to hoke girls out

So it was NOT(!) the version of the flash player - it was the update and NOT deleting the file CUSTOM.sol

just FYI

respectfully, Rudgar

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Choked out Ashley and broke her by whipping til she fainted .... surprisingly she woke up as a child though
Hmm, sounds like a bug. I'll try to repro it. She shouldn't be in age-play mode in your case if you didn't shrink her breast size down. I suspect it a bug related to body scale sizes that came with AnySizeHer.

Starting to pimp a slave, the list of available customers appears. After chosing one the list of available girls appear. When deciding to pimp none of them the menu buttons disappear, but no other buttons show up.
Good catch. I've fixed it on my end and it will be in the next update, which will come when I finally finish supporting "cum from anal" with the sister. Not sure how long that will take. Busy, busy, busy.

So it was NOT(!) the version of the flash player - it was the update and NOT deleting the file CUSTOM.sol
Wow, thank you for the extensive testing. I'm not sure what I can do about that though, except tell people when they update to a new flash player to start from a fresh build. I don't know how I could have caused that on my end, and hence I have not idea how I could fix it.

WeeWillie

Content Creator
Choked out Ashley and broke her by whipping til she fainted .... surprisingly she woke up as a child though I didn't buy any tit poitions
Did she really wake as a child, or was she just calling you "Daddy". I tested and it looks like Ashley no longer has the "Call me..." option where you can choose what she calls you, and she seems to default to "Daddy" as a title instead of "Master" as she should. This is different from "Age Play" mode, where she says things as if she is playing like a little girl, things like saying "whittle" instead of "little". In you testing did she really wake in age play mode, or did she just wake crazy but called you "Daddy"? Thanks.

Top Bottom