Blue Lightning's Vanilla & Loader Dialogues (NEW: Birthday Blow Bang + NonCon Role Play v1.2) (1 Viewer)

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
Hiya. Am I the only one who has the Loader almost freeze when playing the non-con play dialogue? I have never managed to get to the buttons, because every time one of her vaginal / anal dialogue lines trigger, the loader freezes for 20 seconds or so and then unfreezes for a few seconds, until the next line triggers.

I suspect this has something to do with the way variables are handled (the only common thing I can see that links all the 'freezing' lines is that they modify variables), but I cannot confirm. The dialogue certainly doesn't seem to handle variables any different than e.g. WeeWillie's work, and that works for me just fine. May I ask what Loader / mods you're running?
Loader v5.45
animtools v15
SDTDialogueActions v4.02

Eni

Potential Patron
Yup, same here. I don't get it.

For all it's worth, and for troubleshooting:
  • Behaviour:
The dialogue starts fine and works properly until the first position selection. If the position is vaginal or anal, they exchange their starting banter. Upon penetration, she says her 'I've been penetrated' line, and then the Loader freezes for up to 20 seconds, while my computer's CPU fans go apeshit. After a short while, the Loader unfreezes and the dialogue continues playing, only to re-freeze in the next relevant line.
Any line that modifies variables, e.g.:

bodyenteredAV:"[SHOCK][ADD_TEARS][TAP_HANDS]No! Not in my *hole*! [TAP_HANDS][ADD_TEARS]TAKE IT OUT![hole_INSTANT]"{"set":{"becount":"+1"}}​

causes the freeze.
I'm running exactly the same mods as you, with the addition of moreclothingV5

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
Yup, same here. I don't get it.

For all it's worth, and for troubleshooting:
  • Behaviour:
The dialogue starts fine and works properly until the first position selection. If the position is vaginal or anal, they exchange their starting banter. Upon penetration, she says her 'I've been penetrated' line, and then the Loader freezes for up to 20 seconds, while my computer's CPU fans go apeshit. After a short while, the Loader unfreezes and the dialogue continues playing, only to re-freeze in the next relevant line.
Any line that modifies variables, e.g.:

bodyenteredAV:"[SHOCK][ADD_TEARS][TAP_HANDS]No! Not in my *hole*! [TAP_HANDS][ADD_TEARS]TAKE IT OUT![hole_INSTANT]"{"set":{"becount":"+1"}}​
causes the freeze.​
I'm running exactly the same mods as you, with the addition of moreclothingV5
I've never ran moreclothing, but I understand it can slow things down a bit. Have you tried running the dialogue WITHOUT moreclothing loaded?

Eni

Potential Patron
Blue: Sorry, no change even without moreclothing.
Pim_gd: Sure, it might - I have no idea where to look for it, however. I tried searching for 'error log' and 'dialogue log' in the forums before I posted and the search function tells me the keywords are too generic

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I have the freezing problem too. Seems her suggested starting position is random and when I start with blowjob I can finish in her mouth and then it freezes. If she starts vag it freezes after a while of vag fucking. Tis a shame cause it looked promising. (Aside: Whenever the idea of safewords come up IRL, I will now forevermore think of Kona, damn you! ;)

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
I think the problem may be with my linecount system. Every time a bodyentered, inbody, or bodycontactloose line is played, a check is ran to see if the corresponding counter variable (becount, ibcount, and bclcount, respectively) has reached 5. The counter is increased by one each time that linetype is played, but reset to zero if one of the other two linetypes or a bodycontacthilt line is played. If any of the counters reaches 5, a set piece is played where she complains about your playstyle. This was intended as a humorous bonus, so it's not good if it's affecting the main part of the dialogue.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
The dialogue log can be reached via the part where you manually load dialogues, hitting "edit" and then in the editor you can view the log by hitting the log button.

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate
A freeze appear with the classic Modguy loader, not with Sby Loader :

Line 117, change
restart:"[SHOCK][restart*atv_position**lastpos*]"
with
restart:"[restart*atv_position**lastpos*][SHOCK]"

Don't know why, but put the [next lines triggers] in the beginning avoid some bugs, especially when there are also a [girl movement trigger] (arms, face...).

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
I think I figured out what was going on. It seems that it was some sort of formatting error that was causing the freezes. The base was the Angry Mood version of the Default dialogue. I saved it from the in-game editor as a .txt file, then built the rest of the dialogue from there. Something unseen was wrong with the formatting, I think, because when I opened a new file and retyped the whole thing, the new version didn't freeze up.

I made a few changes while I was at it.
  • Oral scene lines updated so they're not all clones of the default dialogue.
  • Menu button added. This turns on after the prologue finishes and after you start a new scene by clicking one of the position buttons. Clicking on the Menu button brings up the position buttons. This way, they're out of the way most of the time, but still accessible at anytime.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Tried it again! It worked better, the menu appeared and I got to play a good part of the dialogue. I switched to oral on cumming and the game froze afterwards. I retried and just started fucking her throat which interrupted the intro and again, when I came down her throat, the game freezed when I assume a restart line would have triggered.

I think the issue is a restart line somewhere. Also, it would be great if you could make it so that the menu would appear and we'd fast forward to sex in the even that the progressive intro chain is broken - saves lots of time on replays. Apart from that I thought the dialogue was good and sexy!

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
NCRP v1.2 is up and (fingers crossed) bug free.

Problems, as far as I can tell, were:
  • "xxxx_INSTANT" lines ("hole_INSTANT", "setgrunt_INSTANT", etc.) that were used to set variables. Switching these lines to their vanilla varieties (i.e., without the "_INSTANT" part) seemed to eliminate the freezing problem.
  • Restart lines in Speak style for the oral position, with line redirects. Making all restart lines Thought style seemed to eliminate the freezing problem.

I added a "GET ON WITH IT" button during the intro, so if the intro sequence fails to reach the part where the sex position is selected, you have a failsafe to launch into the sex scenes. (This is actually untested, since I never experienced an incomplete intro during any of my playtests, thus I was unable to actually test the Get On With It button myself.)

Added Birthday Blow Bang, which is the Happy Mood correspondent to NCRP. The fourth line of the intro will set the relationship status and the *RSHer* and *RSHim* substitutes used in the dialogue. They're defaulted to "unset" in the initial settings, wich prompts a random slection at intro4 of either girlfriend, fiancee, or wife (since it's a Him line), and RSHer is set to that, with RSHim being set to the corresponding word (boyfriend, fiancee, husband). Entering "girlfriend", "fiancee", or "wife" as the value of RSHer in the initial settings will prompt the corresponding intro4 line, rather than having the relationship status being randomly selected. RSHim is still set to the corresponding value.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
It works like a charm, thanks!
I think it's sexy and cool. If you want to take it further, consider adding some ending - something that actually makes her say the safeword or something :)

Crivers

Potential Patron
It works like a charm, thanks!
I think it's sexy and cool. If you want to take it further, consider adding some ending - something that actually makes her say the safeword or something :)
I agree with slingerbult, love the dialogue but was disappointed i could never get her to say the safeword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.