Blue Lightning's Vanilla & Loader Dialogues (NEW: Birthday Blow Bang + NonCon Role Play v1.2) (1 Viewer)

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
So, I recently got into dialogues for SDT. Yeah, late to the party, I know. But since creative writing is something of a hobby of mine, I figured that this would probably be my best chance to give something back to the community.

Feedback/criticism/blatant flattery always welcomed!

Forced in Love
Ah, young love. When every infatuation feels like THE GREATEST LOVE OF ALL TIME and you really have no idea what your doing. In this scenario, Him and Her have known each other for a while, and both are in love with the other, but think the other just wants to be friends. So even though it's pretty obvious to everyone else, they haven't hooked up yet. He gets some bad love advice and the best way to get his friend to love him back is to force her to give him a deepthroat blowjob. Fortunately for him, she's just as oblivious when it comes to matters of the heart, and just as horny. Those trashy romance novels she loves have this kind of stuff happening all the time. Surely this just his way of expressing his love...

This dialogue is for vanilla SDT. While a loader version might allow her to speak more lines because her mouth isn't the hole being occupied for most of the time, I wanted to create something that would be the most accessible to even beginning SDT players. So I tried to make it so it'd work with any girl the user would want to load into the game...well, any girl that would be believable as a loving, DTF girlfriend, that is.

Recommendations for playing:
  • Before starting, I recommend entering a name for him, and having a charName in the char code for whomever you select for her. They refer to each other by name often in the script.
  • I recommend starting with Auto turned off, and his hand set to "free".
  • Once the intro finishes, either continue manual play, or turn on Auto on the Normal setting in order to have the best chance of getting multiple Resistance and First_Throat lines before the first deepthroat.
  • Once the First_DT line plays, I recommend switching to Auto on Hard setting.
  • Certain lines will trigger a RELEASE or HOLD command. Toggle off Auto (and move your mouse to the left side of the screen if it isn't there already) for the RELEASE lines. Toggle Auto back on during the HOLD lines.

Changelog:
  • Fixed erroneous lines pointed out by Pim_gd.
  • Removed [AUTO_HARD] and [AUTO_OFF] triggers to keep things strictly vanilla.
  • Renamed variables, per Pim_gd's suggestion.
  • Added a reaction Thought line for Her after the First_DT lines.
  • Moved one of the [RELEASE] triggers to a different Pull_Off line.
  • Noticed one of the Held lines was missing a word, so I added one.

Dere Dere Throater
In a world where men are perverts straight out of a hentai, one man must overcome the most down-to-fuck girlfriend of all time to achieve his dream of finally advancing past being a mere Level 1 Pervert. In other words, what happens when the irresistable force of the woman-degrading Hentai Rapist meets the immovable object of the uber-DTF Hentai Girlfriend. How do you degrade someone who would take being called a slut as a compliment?

This dialogue is for vanilla SDT. No mods are required.

• Before starting, I recommend entering a name for him, and having a charName in the char code for whomever you select for her. They refer to each other by name often in the script.
  • Once the intro finishes, either continue manual play, or turn on Auto on the Normal setting in order to have the best chance of getting multiple Resistance and First_Throat lines before the first deepthroat.
  • Once the First_DT line plays, I recommend switching to Auto on Hard setting.
  • Certain lines will trigger a RELEASE or HOLD command. Toggle off Auto (and move your mouse to the left side of the screen if it isn't there already) for the RELEASE lines. Toggle Auto back on during the HOLD lines.

• This is actually cut down a bit from my first draft.
  • As I started writing, I came up with a few ideas with regards to expanding on the setting.
  • I also really enjoyed writing the back-and-forth banter between the pervert and the girlfriend.
  • I just wasn't sure if people would go for the kind of extended set pieces I was writing, so I cut it down to a size closer to my first dialogue.
  • I still have the cut bits saved in an alternate draft, so if people like this and would like to see more, I can include those bits in an Extended Edition.

Dere Dere Throater Extended Edition
In a world where men are perverts straight out of a hentai, one man must overcome the most down-to-fuck girlfriend of all time to achieve his dream of finally advancing past being a mere Level 1 Pervert. In other words, what happens when the irresistable force of the woman-degrading Hentai Rapist meets the immovable object of the uber-DTF Hentai Girlfriend. How do you degrade someone who would take being called a slut as a compliment?

This dialogue is for vanilla SDT. No mods are required.

• Once the First_DT line plays, I recommend applying the space bar liberally to hold her down. Turning on Auto Hard is good too, but be careful, because sometimes that will let her pull off anc catch her breath, wiping out your progress.

• Additional dialogue before the First_DT in the form of three different set pieces that can be triggered in different ways.
  • Branching paths--Completing all three dialogue set pieces will unlock a second path which leads to the better ending.
  • If you missed a set piece, you'll have to start over. However, the regular ending will check which set pieces you triggered and
  • Two choke-outs/wake-ups are required to reach the ending in both routes.
  • "Speedrun Mode": If The Pervert cums before choking out The Girlfriend, the game will switch to Face Fuck Style and skip any set pieces in which she has a spoken line.

NonCon RolePlay (REQUIRES LOADER)
FIXED! No, really!!
A couple engages in roleplaying to explore non-consentual/rape fantasies.

This dialogue makes use of Animtools and DialogueActions, and was play tested with versions 15 and 4.02, respectively.

• Don't do a titfuck position. You'll fuck her right off...eventually. Also, none of the rest of the dialogue will make sense.
  • I had some trouble getting the PULL_OFF trigger to trigger properly in play testing, so if you see a Him line where he just says "Hmmm...", pull her off for her spoken line.
  • Pull her off the cock during the oral scenes if you want more dialogue.
  • If you want to use a different position for the vaginal or anal scenes, I recommend copy-pasting the position name into the dialogue rather than switching positions via a F(insert number) key, which throws off the hole & last position detection in the dialogue.

• The base of this dialogue is the Angry Mood version of the Default dialogue.
  • Game keeps track of which holes you've used and which one you used last.
  • First hole used is randomly selected at the beginning, but after each time you cum you'll be given the option of choosing which hole to use next. UPDATE: New Menu button allows access to position buttons at any time.
  • Initially, you'll only be able to access one position per hole, but after cumming in all three, you'll "unlock" a second position for each hole.
  • Safeword is only used if you trigger certain linetypes 5 times consecutively (not counting bodyexited or its variants). UPDATE: This was removed.
  • "Get On With It" button is a failsafe in case the dialogue breaks down during the intro, allowing you to advance to the sex scenes. Theoretically, at least. Thing is, I've never had a problem with the intro not fully playing, so I've never had to deploy the Get On With It button.
Updated

Birthday Blow Bang (REQUIRES LOADER)
NEW!
Happy Birthday! Your significant other has decided to give you free reign to use her body for your sexual pleasure.

This dialogue makes use of Animtools and DialogueActions, and was play tested with versions 15 and 4.02, respectively.

• I had some trouble getting the PULL_OFF trigger to trigger properly in play testing, so if you see a Him line where he just says "Hmmm...", pull her off for her spoken line.
  • Pull her off the cock during the oral scenes if you want more dialogue.
  • If you want to use a different position for the vaginal or anal scenes, I recommend copy-pasting the position name into the dialogue rather than switching positions via a F(insert number) key, which throws off the hole & last position detection in the dialogue.

• The base of this dialogue is the Happy Mood version of the Default dialogue.
  • Game keeps track of which holes you've used and which one you used last.
  • First hole used is randomly selected at the beginning, but after each time you cum you'll be given the option of choosing which hole to use next. UPDATE: New Menu button allows access to position buttons at any time.
  • Initially, you'll only be able to access one position per hole, but after cumming in all three, you'll "unlock" a second position for each hole.
  • Relationship status is "unset" in the initial settings and is randomly set to one of three options (girlfriend, fiancee, wife) in the intro. Entering one of those three options as the value of RSHer in the initial settings will cause the corresponding intro4 line to be played, which will set RSHim to the appropriate counterpart.
  • Return of the GET ON WITH IT button. (See notes for Non Con Role Play)

Attachments

forcedinlove v.1.1.txt
30.8 KB · Views: 2,260

derederethroater.txt
49.2 KB · Views: 1,490

derederethroaterEXTENDED.txt
135.4 KB · Views: 1,600

nonconroleplay v.1.2.txt
64.7 KB · Views: 1,555

birthdayblowbang.txt
55.3 KB · Views: 2,068

Last edited:

Pim_gd

Content Creator
DialogueChecker exists, I recommend you use it, as you have 2 major issues and 63 minor issues when I haul it through the checker.

Dialogue was checked in 12 ms with v3.02 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 2 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 2 were major issues, and 0 were minor issues.

Syntax - Major: Excess characters ([gulphim]) between line content and line attributes on line 147. This indicates a syntax error.
Line 147: swallow:"That was really bitter...But if it's *YOUR* cum, I could grow to like it!"[gulphim]{"style":"Thought"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 191 is unused!
Line 191: vigourous:"CLEAR"

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.

From a code review perspective, I'd recommend that you give your variables a better name - "var1", "var2" and "var3" don't make it clear to any person who would want to alter the dialogue a bit to suit their own tastes as to what it does.

You've also used
Code:
[AUTO_HARD]
, which is a DialogueActions trigger, but you don't make any such mention. Looking through your dialogue, I see you have used the triggers in the right order though, so it shouldn't cause any problems.
Code:
[AUTO_HARD][general]
will set automated movement to hard and play a general line with DialogueActions, and just play a general line without DialogueActions, whereas
Code:
[general][AUTO_HARD]
would try to play a AUTO_HARD line if DialogueActions was not installed. So that's good.

If you're going to have DialogueActions code in there anyway you might as well add
Code:
start:"[intro]"

Last edited:

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
DialogueChecker exists, I recommend you use it, as you have 2 major issues and 63 minor issues when I haul it through the checker.

Dialogue was checked in 12 ms with v3.02 of the DialogueChecker.
I found 2 issue(s) with your dialogue, of which 0 were severe, 2 were major issues, and 0 were minor issues.

Syntax - Major: Excess characters ([gulphim]) between line content and line attributes on line 147. This indicates a syntax error.
Line 147: swallow:"That was really bitter...But if it's *YOUR* cum, I could grow to like it!"[gulphim]{"style":"Thought"}

Line Usage - Major: Line 191 is unused!
Line 191: vigourous:"CLEAR"

Once you've fixed these issues, try letting me look your dialogue over again. Maybe I'll find something new.
D'oh! I totally meant to download Dialogue Checker and test it before posting. Well, I've done that now, and after making some changes, my dialogue is now coming out clean. Well, the version I was testing, anyway. (The version I tested had all the *ME* *MY* *YOU* *YOUR* replaced with the names I was using when testing the dialogue in SDT.)

From a code review perspective, I'd recommend that you give your variables a better name - "var1", "var2" and "var3" don't make it clear to any person who would want to alter the dialogue a bit to suit their own tastes as to what it does.
Ok, I renamed them "resistplayed", "firstthroatplayed", and "precumplayed", respectively.

You've also used
Code:
[AUTO_HARD]
, which is a DialogueActions trigger, but you don't make any such mention. Looking through your dialogue, I see you have used the triggers in the right order though, so it shouldn't cause any problems.
Code:
[AUTO_HARD][general]
will set automated movement to hard and play a general line with DialogueActions, and just play a general line without DialogueActions, whereas
Code:
[general][AUTO_HARD]
would try to play a AUTO_HARD line if DialogueActions was not installed. So that's good.

If you're going to have DialogueActions code in there anyway you might as well add
Code:
start:"[intro]"
I went and took out all the AUTO_HARD and AUTO_OFF triggers to make the corrected version fully vanilla. They're still present in an alternate version I have saved, so they're ready to go for a DA version.

Last edited:

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
New dialogue added! See first post for more info.

I had a lot of fun with the premise for this one, and I have some ideas for additional content if people are interested. (Although I might just go ahead and write it anyway for my own enjoyment even if people aren't interested...)

This dialogue has been checked with pim_gd's DialogueChecker.

Vancexentan

Potential Patron
As someone who's used a couple dialogues but been editting them manually Is there by chance a quicker way to give the guy a name other than going through the 'yous' or 'name' and manually putting a name in their place?

Lizoran

Potential Patron
As someone who's used a couple dialogues but been editting them manually Is there by chance a quicker way to give the guy a name other than going through the 'yous' or 'name' and manually putting a name in their place?
There is
bkiq6LF.png

jase

Vivacious Visitor
Hey, more points could've been awarded for giving the sinus rinse. And for watching cum drool out of her unconscious, slack-jawed mouth.

Usually I object to making the player a passive observer with overly long dialogs, but this was entertaining enough to stay within tolerance. It could be broken up a little over the course of play, but it's kind of a challenge to cue the player when there's more follow-up.

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
Hey, more points could've been awarded for giving the sinus rinse. And for watching cum drool out of her unconscious, slack-jawed mouth.
You mean the Perv EXP? Well, I'd advise taking what The Pervert says with a grain of salt.

Usually I object to making the player a passive observer with overly long dialogs, but this was entertaining enough to stay within tolerance. It could be broken up a little over the course of play, but it's kind of a challenge to cue the player when there's more follow-up.
This is what I was concerned about, and why I cut a bit down for the "regular" version. I want to tell a story, but at the same time give the player the freedom to play it their own way as much as possible.

I figure it's better to front-load the exposition in the intro so the player isn't constantly interrupted with forced plot breaks. I understand that style might not be for everyone, though.

jase

Vivacious Visitor
When you're trying permit freedom while still carrying on your narrative, you have to anticipate player actions more, and then it's always a dilemma deciding when a player's choice should alter the narrative or when the narrative needs to alter the player's choice. Her reaction to choking is one example; asphyxiating a girl without consent or negotiation should have a consequence, but the only consequences I can think of would be terminal to the game, which isn't very desirable in a comedic narrative.

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
When you're trying permit freedom while still carrying on your narrative, you have to anticipate player actions more, and then it's always a dilemma deciding when a player's choice should alter the narrative or when the narrative needs to alter the player's choice. Her reaction to choking is one example; asphyxiating a girl without consent or negotiation should have a consequence, but the only consequences I can think of would be terminal to the game, which isn't very desirable in a comedic narrative.
I was unsure on keeping the asphyxiation plot point in the trimmed down, more comedy focused version. This will ultimately be addressed before the story is over. I can't really say much more than that without giving stuff away about the as-of-yet unreleased parts of the story.

jase

Vivacious Visitor
After posting that I started thinking about how death could be made funny. It would be done if you're willing to cross the line with a bold grin, and then cross it again. Then zigzag across it like a dog dragging its asshole on your carpet.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Code:
first_dt:"(((GFArousal count is *gfarousal*...)))[first_dt2]"{"style":"Him"}
smells like debug code

Code:
statcheck25:"Well, convience me of an idea like that, and you're gonna have one HELL of a bad time.[theend1]"
it's convince

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
Code:
first_dt:"(((GFArousal count is *gfarousal*...)))[first_dt2]"{"style":"Him"}
smells like debug code
Yeah, I was having writers block as to how to put that update there without breaking up the flow of the dialogue. Although it occurs to me now to just have him ask her for the update, especially since he does this several times during the Extended Edition.

Code:
statcheck25:"Well, convience me of an idea like that, and you're gonna have one HELL of a bad time.[theend1]"
it's convince
*facepalm*
I originally typed it with the n and v inverted. I was so focused on correcting the transposed consonants that I missed the surplus vowel!

Blue Lightning

Avid Affiliate
Apologies for the delay on releasing Dere Dere Throater Extended Edition. I honestly thought I had uploaded it the other day, but I must not have before Windows decided to restart itself to install some updates while I was cooking & eating my dinner.

To make up for it, I've also uploaded my first Loader Dialogue.

Diomedes42

Potential Patron
for some reason, whenever I do the ForcedRoleplay dialogue and choose the blowjob, the buttons to pick the next position don't show up after cumming.

Eni

Potential Patron
Hiya. Am I the only one who has the Loader almost freeze when playing the non-con play dialogue? I have never managed to get to the buttons, because every time one of her vaginal / anal dialogue lines trigger, the loader freezes for 20 seconds or so and then unfreezes for a few seconds, until the next line triggers.

I suspect this has something to do with the way variables are handled (the only common thing I can see that links all the 'freezing' lines is that they modify variables), but I cannot confirm. The dialogue certainly doesn't seem to handle variables any different than e.g. WeeWillie's work, and that works for me just fine. May I ask what Loader / mods you're running?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.