Slingerbult's Loader Dialogues (NEW: Sexy Sisters Saga, chapter 4!) (1 Viewer)

Nordic

Avid Affiliate
Hi! So logging in after a long hiatus with some bouts of lurking in between, just to inform you that... no, this won't be happening. I probably won't do any more SDT projects in the future, and have turned to writing erotic fiction in my native tongue instead. Never say never, but yeah, most likely I'm done with this platform. All the best to all who've enjoyed my work over the years. Cheers!

so it's as I feared... we will never see the end of the tale..... oh well but the best of luck to you

skål

Rudgar

Content Creator
Hi! So logging in after a long hiatus with some bouts of lurking in between, just to inform you that... no, this won't be happening. I probably won't do any more SDT projects in the future, and have turned to writing erotic fiction in my native tongue instead. Never say never, but yeah, most likely I'm done with this platform. All the best to all who've enjoyed my work over the years. Cheers!
Tuisen Tak, Skol!

Edit: damn, that wasnt swedish, it was ... Bokdal, right?

Respectfully missing you,
Rudgar

Naivor

Potential Patron
I've noticed that in the second chapter you cannot change the penis size or shape at all or else the game refuses to aknowledge the girl has a dick in her mouth. Her head just moves past it completely.

Nab191

Potential Patron
I have a problem, I am using loader mod x and when I oppen the sister mod, the game says me that it cannot find map for chapter 5 or something like that, please help me to fix that, and even when I replace with this version it's still not working, so i'm kind of lost :confused::wat:

Slingerbult

Content Creator
I have a problem, I am using loader mod x and when I oppen the sister mod, the game says me that it cannot find map for chapter 5 or something like that, please help me to fix that, and even when I replace with this version it's still not working, so i'm kind of lost :confused::wat:
Actually, there is no chapter five, the saga ends prematurely at chapter 4. Sorry!

Nab191

Potential Patron
Yepp the mod is still telling me that background and position for chapter 5 are not found...weird and I still don't know how to restart :frown::confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.