Out of five stars, how would you rate my short stories?

• Total voters

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update #11:
After having seen the latest status post by suzu ( 鈴 suzu ( 鈴 , I feel the need to make a similar post. All in all, I would just like to let you all know that I, too, am now accepting donations. See the link in post #1.

Furthermore, I am also accepting commissions for the first time (private and public), with two spots available. No fanfiction requests will be allowed, however. Feel free to message me for more details.

Cheers!
-Antimatter42

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update #12:
New short story out now! Read all about it on Post #1. As always, feedback is greatly appreciated. I hope this makes up for the lack of story posts lately. Cheers!

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update #13:
Just posted my latest short story to this thread (see post #1). It's a sequel to "A Friendly Favor". You can also read it over on the RM. As always, feedback is greatly appreciated. In the meantime, cheers!

New edits added to "A Friendly Favor: Under the Desk". Minor edits, really, as some inconsistencies were found in the initial draft.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.