Fleack's Dialogues *MLP Orgy dialogue updated 10/19/15* (3 Viewers)

AB?

• Total voters

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Re: Fleack's Dynamic Dialogue - Mom Version *Version 1.1 added 2/25*

I'm still looking for people to write intros btw. You don't have to know anything about dialogues to do it.

Any time that I have to work on this I use for more technical stuff, fixing bugs, adding features, coming up with ways to make everything run smoother/more intuitively.

I know there's atleast a few creative-types in this place, so let me know if you come up with something. If you send something over and it's not bad, I'll add it in and give you credit for it.

mabsousa

Potential Patron

Hey Fleack, thx for the update.

Great Work, enjoyed it a lot, you rock!

I'm having sometrouble with the autohotkey, can't figure what version of flashplayer.exe I have.
Can't find others to download, just installer, no clean exe file.

I've loaded the script .13, but it seems it is not working.
Any help, please?

Vilux

Potential Patron
Re: Fleack's Dynamic Dialogue Alpha - Mom Version *Version 1.1 added 2/25*

DRK said:
Does this dialogue not work with other characters? Every time I go out of the menu, if it isn't some variation of the default one it will change it.

I had the same problem. I went into the dialogue and deleted all of the start:"[StandardMenu] lines from the beginning. Now when I try to load the dialogue (thru the character selection menu) the buttons don't appear.

E

Eathlome

Really want to try this, but the download gives me fleakbundle.zip.exe
Ran the exe, tried to have me install a bunch of programs (Zoomit, Shopperz, PepperZip, Regprocleaner, etc)
Skipped as much as I could, eventually got to the part where it said fleakbundle.zip
Once it said it was finished, looked around my desktop, my computer, c drive, downloads, did a full search of my computer, and there was no fleakbundle.zip

What is happening?

Aaaaaand, never mind. Might want to mention that you need to click on 'Direct download link' and not the download button next to the file name and properties.

shurken

Potential Patron

Hey Fleack! Very cool dialogue. I've been having a problem and I was curious if anyone else had run into this one yet. Whenever I start up this loader, the breath counter never counts up (ie. she never gets breath back) unless she's lightly sucking. If she's completely off, she doesn't get any breath.

I used this bundle and the dialogue for a while before this bug started happening, but now I can't get it to stop happening. I'm really unsure as to what's causing it, so I figured I'd ask here and see if anyone knows anything.

Thanks, and keep up the good work. Looking forward to any and all updates in the future.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

mabsousa said:
Hey Fleack, thx for the update.

Great Work, enjoyed it a lot, you rock!

I'm having sometrouble with the autohotkey, can't figure what version of flashplayer.exe I have.
Can't find others to download, just installer, no clean exe file.

I've loaded the script .13, but it seems it is not working.
Any help, please?

I'm guessing you already figured it out, but it says Flash Player x.0 at the top of the window.

DRK said:
Does this dialogue not work with other characters? Every time I go out of the menu, if it isn't some variation of the default one it will change it.
Vilux said:
I had the same problem. I went into the dialogue and deleted all of the start:"[StandardMenu] lines from the beginning. Now when I try to load the dialogue (thru the character selection menu) the buttons don't appear.

Delete all the start:"Blahblahblah--- lines".

Add this line in place:

start:"[Standardmenu][HAPPY_MOOD][MASTURBATE_STOP]"{"style":"him"}

Either that, or do this if you want your characters to load automatically on start.

start:"[Standardmenu][HAPPY_MOOD][MASTURBATE_STOP]"{"style":"him","set":{"da.charcode.load":"Put Your Character Code Here"}}

Replace "Put Your Character Code Here" with the character code you want to use.

If you want it to load a background with your character, put the background you want into the Dynamic Dialogue - Mom character folder, and use this line:

start:"[Standardmenu][HAPPY_MOOD][MASTURBATE_STOP]"{"style":"him","set":{"da.charcode.load":"Put Your Character Code Here","da.background.load":"Livingroom.jpg"}}

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

I did it for you, here you go:

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/bba29f562a/FleackBundleCustomChar.zip

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Thanks!

EDIT -

I mean, oh my god!

She is (and you are) awesome!

Vilux

Potential Patron

Fleack said:
I did it for you, here you go:

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/bba29f562a/FleackBundleCustomChar.zip

Thanks, it works great now! I have a few questions though...

What is the name of the position where the guy is lying on his back with the girl blowing him? I can't seem to find it.
Do yo think you'd ever be into making a more tradition 69 position (ie lying down rather than standing)?

Thanks again for all your 'hard' (roflmao) work!

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

Vilux said:
Thanks, it works great now! I have a few questions though...

What is the name of the position where the guy is lying on his back with the girl blowing him? I can't seem to find it.

Fleack_Oral_LyingDown.txt

Vilux said:
Do yo think you'd ever be into making a more tradition 69 position (ie lying down rather than standing)?

Here you go, it's attached. It's a little wonky if you don't have your cursor near the middle as opposed to high/low ends of the screen. Best I could do with the limitations of the game. She humps his face if she's sucking on the tip, which is kinda neat though.

Attachments

Fleack_Oral_SixtyNine.txt
3.7 KB · Views: 226

Vilux

Potential Patron

Wow thanks again man!! She seems to have some trouble getting the dick out of her mouth but that's cool lol.
The lying down position that I have seems to have the girl lying on her back with the guy on top, kind of face fucking her though.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

Update:

New version's almost done.

A lot of pretty big changes, mostly to simplify everything/make it more intuitive, also to eliminate having to use menus.

In this next version you'll be able to choose whether she starts at 30 mood, 50 mood, or 70 mood. And I've also added about 60 positions (variations of what's already there), I think there's over 100 positions total now.

This'll be the final version. I'll probably add a 'Dynamic Girlfriend' version of it as well and release them whenever Sby finishes what he's working on right now, which should make the whole thing run better.

Macnagum

Avid Affiliate

Really impressive job. Tons of dialogues and positions... at this level it's almost like another game !

Fleack

Avid Affiliate
Re: Fleack's Dynamic Dialogue - Mom Version *Massive Update, V1.2, added 4/2*

New update's finished. There's probably bugs, as it's impossible to test everything with how massive the entire thing is. If you encounter a big one, post it here.

Oh yeah, known bug that I can't fix: SDT will get traffic jammed with all the incoming lines from time to time (result is lines not playing at all, buttons not working etc.), if you go do something else for 20 seconds to a minute, it clears up. It occurs rarely in my experience, but it does exist. Sby's working on something that should help with that, so you'll have to deal with it for now.

jumbosauce

Potential Patron

Great stuff! Thanks for all the hard work that you've put into this amazing dialogue! Playing v1.2 now and it's awesome ;D ;D ;D

kinxley666

Potential Patron

First of all, great Job !!! I really like your work. ;D

Checked your Version 1.2 a bit now, it seems that there went something wrong with 2 Oral positions:

Handsy and Hindgrab seems to be the same positions now as well as Facefuck 2 and Facefuck 3 look the same. Not sure about all the other positions you installed, but I guess they are okay.

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

Yeah, I don't have the motivation right now to fix the old menu I included in there at the last second. There's something like 50 newer oral positions in there already that don't have any issues.

Big.Joe

Potential Patron

The best SDT Dialogue imo. Macnagum is right, it is almost a new game.
Quick Question: Could you post the Char Codes of your new pictures, with the Hair ? That would be awsome

Fleack

Avid Affiliate

Big.Joe said:
The best SDT Dialogue imo. Macnagum is right, it is almost a new game.
Quick Question: Could you post the Char Codes of your new pictures, with the Hair ? That would be awsome

From the picture thread? I honestly don't remember, I just chose at random.

Attached is a list of all the character codes in the dialogue if you want to look through them. Dress: is an outfit with a dress, Swimsuit: is an outfit with a swimsuit, etc. Shouldn't be that hard to find what you're looking for.

Attachments

Outfit character codes.txt
116.6 KB · Views: 196

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator

Easter, the Final Four, a new Loader AND a new edition of the SDT Masterpiece Theater Bundle by Fleack?

Excellent! And thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.