What max breast size do you normally use?

• Vanilla (0>149)

• Moderate(150>179)

• Large(180>249)

• Lap Boulders(250>300)

• Floor Scrapers(301>500)

• OVERLY MASSIVE(<501)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swift_Shot

Potential Patron
Will the cum be replace with milk instead? Because honestly cum coming out the breast that's just gross as I see it.

TyranntX

Potential Patron
Will the cum be replace with milk instead? Because honestly cum coming out the breast that's just gross as I see it.
I always just pretend that she's lactating when that happens. Besides who knows what cool stuff will be in the next build? I'm still waiting on the next patch for slave bazzar and I'm still looking forward to this

Swift_Shot

Potential Patron
I always just pretend that she's lactating when that happens. Besides who knows what cool stuff will be in the next build? I'm still waiting on the next patch for slave bazzar and I'm still looking forward to this
The same for me with the 'Slave Bazaar' which you misspelled. But I can't say the same thing for the whole pretend thing unfortunately it's still gross of all things.

Deltavoid

Content Creator
um that's a question for sby sby .
I am pretty sure the "lactation" function from Superbreast and Breast Expansion Plus relies on the games cum mechanic.

Top Bottom