Faceless' loader mods (6 Nov 19: Arm Graffiti - no tally) (5 Viewers)

ModGuy

Content Creator
Re: Faceless' loader mods (6 Oct 14: Poison armwear set)

Renegade said:
The same thing happens with thicker ass and legs version 1 as well as thigh mod POC.

I've seen this happen when I was integrating the offset patch.
Chances are that the base mods for these used objects with different origin points for thigh graphics so one set of offsets won't work with the others.
Guess it was worth adding in custom offsets.

Calla

Content Creator

I'm having a bit of trouble with the patched SDT and a few of my mods (not the thighs misalignment issue). The left part of the image below is a mod running on the Loader (unpatched) and the right part is the mod running on a patched Loader. The arms and legs aren't showing up. I've test a few other of my mods and they work even when they have elements on the arms and legs.

Edit: Thanks for the help.

Faceless

Content Creator

It's probably hanging up on the fact that SDTv1.16 got rid of the leftCollarbone and folded it into the leftShoulder. When ModGuy gets around to releasing the new loader, you'll be able to specify what to do with broken paths, but I suppose if it's really that big a deal I could patch it for you.

Calla

Content Creator

I see, thank you.

Faceless said:
but I suppose if it's really that big a deal I could patch it for you.
Not necessary, I don't actually play with my own mods and I suppose anyone with this problem can wait.

ElQonquiztador

Potential Patron

Thanks Faceless! You da man.

Just one question from an inexperienced mod maker: What is different about loader mods that make them only usable in a loader? Why can't they be made to work in the normal game?

(Anyone can feel free to answer that.)

Faceless

Content Creator

Vanilla SDT has everything set to private. The patch changes everything to public, so that you can actually add stuff or run your own code. As such, loader mods use references that simply aren't valid in the vanilla version.

Faceless

Content Creator

Guy mods are pretty much non-existent (hint, hint) so have an RGB compliant minotaur. Click on him to change him to a faun.

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor

seem to have problems with the thighpatch after new loader is out

Faceless

Content Creator

The latest loader has a built in offset function. My thigh patch is no longer relevant.

Aerodynamite

Potential Patron

I don't know about you guys, but I got the faun legs for one purpose.

DEMON_SECRETARY.jpg

DEMON SECRETARY!

Nocticate

Potential Patron

So the naga mod is broken for me. Always disjointed like this.

Attachments

• broken naga.png
    broken naga.png
    275.2 KB · Views: 458

Lizoran

Potential Patron

Nocticate said:
So the naga mod is broken for me. Always disjointed like this.
go here http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1542.0 and download the one that says Leg Mod PoC and load it after the naga mod, it should work then

Faceless

Content Creator

Or, y'know, change the offset in settings.txt.

Faceless

Content Creator

So, a few loader updates ago ModGuy changed some function calls, and the Zero Suit Samus mods broke. That's been fixed, and I've also added breast sliders (finally). I also touched up the hip area for the Other M suit.

Synonymous

Content Creator

You mind if I decompile the updated ZSS and port it to vanilla again?

I'm feeling some guilt from doing so in the first place without permission :'(

ycdtosa

Potential Patron

for some reason the testicles mod in archive 2 is not working right for me. the position alon works, but as soon as i use the mod itself the arms are set to back instead of the position.txt placement. is there a quick fix to this?

Faceless

Content Creator

Synonymous said:
You mind if I decompile the updated ZSS and port it to vanilla again?

I'm feeling some guilt from doing so in the first place without permission :'(
Sure, sure. Hell, if you want I can give you the source.

ycdtosa said:
for some reason the testicles mod in archive 2 is not working right for me. the position alon works, but as soon as i use the mod itself the arms are set to back instead of the position.txt placement. is there a quick fix to this?
Testicles?

But as far as the tentacles mod goes, most likely what happened is that at some point how the character code loads got changed, either through the loader algorithm or through vanilla SDT itself. As a result, settings that aren't defined when locking the code is being stuck on default.

Even if I'm wrong, though, I was thinking of redoing the mod anyway, so the answer is no.

ycdtosa

Potential Patron

Faceless said:
Testicles?

But as far as the tentacles mod goes, most likely what happened is that at some point how the character code loads got changed, either through the loader algorithm or through vanilla SDT itself. As a result, settings that aren't defined when locking the code is being stuck on default.

Even if I'm wrong, though, I was thinking of redoing the mod anyway, so the answer is no.

I'm pretty tired when i comment usually, it's not much of an excuse but it's all i got :S

I'm just surprised no one mentioned it, that's why i thought it might just be me.
At least the mod works for the most part still, thanks anyways and hope it's not too hard to redo if you decide to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.