Gollums random mods (updated 19/03/13) (1 Viewer)

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Gollums random mods (updated 04/03/13)

T0mcat said:
So.. any chance to add the ability to remove / unload a .swf with a text command from within a dialogue?
probably no.

"probably" as a qualifier in the improbable case that I have the time and brain resources to wade and work through the constraints modguy mentioned during the next 6 months... or some other modder provides me with copy&paste-ready code

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

gollum said:
T0mcat said:
So.. any chance to add the ability to remove / unload a .swf with a text command from within a dialogue?
probably no.

"probably" as a qualifier in the improbable case that I have the time and brain resources to wade and work through the constraints modguy mentioned during the next 6 months... or some other modder provides me with copy&paste-ready code

null sheen, chummer ^^
At least I now don't need to wait with the descision whether to look for a different set of clothes for the maid OR to drop the part of the dialogue in which she undresses (... and use it in a different dialogue, for which I can use vanilla clothes ^^ )

Slingerbult

Content Creator

I second T0mcat's comment that toggling .swf-mods through DialogueActions would be highly desirable, but I understand completely that it may take waaay too much effort to implement. I have a few items on the wish list for future releases of DiaActs that I think/hope will be easier to implement:

*Switching backgrounds: This is already doable from options menu and via keyboard command. If it's possible to treat them as settable variables with the value being the name of a .png file in the loader folder, that would be great.

*Fade-in/fade-out: You know how the screen turns white before he cums? I was thinking an effect like that could be used through DiaActs. Then, together with the ability to switch backgrounds, it would be easy to have different scenes in a dialogue. Ideally, the effect would include the models and mask them out too. Fading to/from either black or white would be ideal, and also provide a way to end dialogues.

*Make him/her invisible: Much like HIDE_PENIS, but HIDE_HIM or HIDE_HER instead. This would allow either of the two characters to enter and leave a scene.

*Fully settable char codes for him and her: I've mentioned being able to change his clothing as can already be done with her, but being able to set hair, hair color - every parameter there is - would be great. For him, setting penis parameters could make his cock grow gradually, for instance. When combined with the above effects, this would also let charcters leave a scene and let new characters enter. This may require being able to clear spit/cum/mascara etc. also (don't know if these are reset automatically when character is changed) to allow for different characters.

*Flip horizontally: Invert perspective back and forth to switch places between him/her, as is possible today through options menu. Together with him/her invisible, fading, background changes etc. this would for instance enable two standing characters with different outfits to have a conversation (one on the right side of the room, the other on the left) etc.

I have no idea how difficult these are to implement, but I'm hoping a lot easier than toggling .swf mods :/ I'm planning a multi-character, multi-scene dialogue for my next project so I'd pretty much need all of these functions to make it work. No pressure! :D Anyway, if you can give any indication on how likely any of these are to happen within the next 6 months, that would be great, so I can adjust my plans accordingly.

An idea: I don't know shit about the kind of programming you do gollum, but would it be simpler to implement a change of background/character through a custom .sdt gallery instead of actual bg-files and setting various parameters etc? In that case, a multi-scene, multi-character dialogue could simply be uploaded with a custom gallery with all the bg's and char configurations needed, and all DiaActs would have to be able to do is select a specific one of them (as well as hide him/her and fade in/out). Don't know if it helps, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

EDIT: Btw, did you ever work out that open/close mouth issue? There's CLENCH_TEETH even now, but it closes her mouth for a set time and there's no way to open it before, plus it makes her tap her hands and prevents her from speaking. A gently closed mouth permitting speach without opening as soon as a cock approaches would be ideal to toggle between.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Re: Gollums random mods (updated 18/03/13)

Seems there's still something a bit buggy about Loader/SDT v1.21c and the DialogueActions.swf

Using this little test-script
//testing variables

// for delay in text display: ББББББББББББББББББББ

DEFAULT:
all:"CLEAR"

start:"The test begins.. [HOLD]" {"style":"Him"}

intro:"Let's test the arm positions.. [in01]" {"style":"Him"}

in01:"right arm handjob [RIGHT_ARM_HAND_JOB][AUTO_HARD][while01]" {"style":"Him"}

while01:"Let's rub a while... ББББББББББББББББББББ ББББББББББББББББББББ ББББББББББББББББББББ [AUTO_OFF][in02]" {"style":"Him"}

in02:"Now wanking with the left hand.. [RIGHT_ARM_LOOSE][LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB][AUTO_HARD][while02]" {"style":"Him"}

while02:"Let's rub a while again... ББББББББББББББББББББ ББББББББББББББББББББ ББББББББББББББББББББ [AUTO_OFF][in03]" {"style":"Him"}

in03:"Now we use both hands.. [ARMS_HAND_JOB][AUTO_HARD][while03]" {"style":"Him"}

while03:"rub.. rub.. rub.. ББББББББББББББББББББ ББББББББББББББББББББ ББББББББББББББББББББ [AUTO_OFF] [in07]" {"style":"Him"}

in07:"and last is masturbate [ARMS_HER_CROTCH][MASTURBATE_ON]" {"style":"Him"}

.. this was the result when she started to masturbate:

[attachimg=1]

Though sometimes it's just her fingers that get cut off and float in the air.

Okay, that HIS arm was floating in the air was due to me pressing alt-gr and moving the mouse at the same time - didn't know that his arm can be moved that way in the loader..

Nonetheless, her fingers get cut off when using handjob mode, then changing to ARMS_LOOSE, then ARMS_HER_CROTCH & MASTURBATE_ON.
It doesn't show up, if after doing the double handed handjob her arms are first set to a different position..

It does show up, when going from either one handed handjob mode directly to ARMS_HER_CROTCH & MASTURBATE_ON - either her fingers are cut off and float OR her left arm disappears completely, although after a while she cums from masturbating..

Attachments

• bug_screen.jpg
    bug_screen.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1,451

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

T0mcat said:
Using this little test-script
Code:
[ARMS_HER_CROTCH]
there is no [ARMS_HER_CROTCH], it's just [ARMS_CROTCH] ;)

T0mcat said:
Nonetheless, her fingers get cut off when using handjob mode, then changing to ARMS_LOOSE, then ARMS_HER_CROTCH & MASTURBATE_ON.
It doesn't show up, if after doing the double handed handjob her arms are first set to a different position..
ok, I'll add a check to fix it. I'll upload in a couple of minutes.

@edit released hotfix 2

@edit2:
the two people who downloaded hotfix 2, I made a mistake and didn't check before uploading, please download hotfix 2.1

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

gollum said:
there is no [ARMS_HER_CROTCH], it's just [ARMS_CROTCH] ;)

This proves that I shouldn't do such tests right after waking up without having the appropriate amount of coffee in my veins.. *cough*

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
There's still a small problem..

Again, a small test script (without errors made by me this time, I hope..) - to start, just pull her up
//testing variables

DEFAULT:
all:"CLEAR"

pulled_up:"[HANDS_LEGS] Let's test the arm positions.. [in01]" {"style":"Him"}

in01:"and start to masturbate [ARMS_CROTCH][MASTURBATE_ON][in02]" {"style":"Him"}

in02:"right arm handjob [RIGHT_ARM_HAND_JOB][AUTO_SOFT][while01]" {"style":"Him","set":{"chapter":"main"}}

while01:"Let's rub a while..." {"style":"Him"}

orgasm:"[AUTO_OFF][MASTURBATE_OFF]Now wanking with the left hand.. [RIGHT_ARM_LEGS][LEFT_ARM_HAND_JOB][AUTO_SOFT][while02]" {"style":"Him"}

while02:"Let's rub a while again... " {"style":"Him"}

goal: she wanks him with her right hand while masturbating herself. When she cums she's to swap hands..

problematic line is marked

result:
- she wanks him with her right hand while masturbating herself - check
- when she cums the left hand blinks, but stays in her crotch. Cut fingers again.. Sound of wanking and his pleasuremeter indicate that some invisible lefthanded wanking is going on (while her hand stays in her crotch...)

Don't know if there's anything You can do against this or if it's just a combination of commands we should avoid when writing a dialogue.. (which wouldn't be a problem, when everybody knows to avoid it ^^)

** edit **

I know MASTURBATE_OFF doesn't stop her immediately.. So avoiding that problem would be easy by just putting enough time into the dialogue before she uses the left hand again or by refraining from letting her use the left hand immediately after masturbating.. so it's not that important a problem.. it's only the fact that her left hand gets broken by this that bugs me.. wouldn't mind if she would just ignore the command to use her left hand, while it's otherwise occupied..

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
T0mcat said:

Don't know if there's anything You can do against this or if it's just a combination of commands we should avoid when writing a dialogue.. (which wouldn't be a problem, when everybody knows to avoid it ^^)
nah, I'll fix it somehow...

T0mcat said:
I know MASTURBATE_OFF doesn't stop her immediately.. So avoiding that problem would be easy by just putting enough time into the dialogue before she uses the left hand again or by refraining from letting her use the left hand immediately after masturbating.. so it's not that important a problem.. it's only the fact that her left hand gets broken by this that bugs me.. wouldn't mind if she would just ignore the command to use her left hand, while it's otherwise occupied..
I have an idea how I might fix it, not sure it'll work and it'll probably be ugly, but yeah, consider it fixed (release probably tomorrow).

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Are the start lines working fine now? I had trouble with them when making ssss part 4, possibly had something to do with him holding or not or with combination with no genitals mod.

Sorry to bug you about this again gollum but I'm kind of in limbo here for my next project. Any prognosis about the bg swapping etc (see my wish list above) would be greatly helpful.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Slingerbult said:
Are the start lines working fine now? I had trouble with them when making ssss part 4, possibly had something to do with him holding or not or with combination with no genitals mod.
not sure if I changed anything, I misplaced the old source files, so I can't check

Slingerbult said:
Sorry to bug you about this again gollum but I'm kind of in limbo here for my next project. Any prognosis about the bg swapping etc (see my wish list above) would be greatly helpful.
don't hold your breath for it. I'll fix the issues with the newest sdt, but for new functionality I'll need time, which I probably won't have...

Slingerbult

Content Creator
gollum said:
don't hold your breath for it. I'll fix the issues with the newest sdt, but for new functionality I'll need time, which I probably won't have...

Sadface :(( oh well, what about simply hide/showing Him and Her through dia commands? I could emulate almost everything else, so that's the only crucial part. I know several other mods can hide him, so maybe you could just steal that code and make it work with a dia action. Here's to hoping :D

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Slingerbult said:
what about simply hide/showing Him and Her through dia commands?
same answer as above. if I find the time, I'll continue adding new functionality. if I don't I'll just fix bugs

T0mcat said:

- when she cums the left hand blinks, but stays in her crotch. Cut fingers again.. Sound of wanking and his pleasuremeter indicate that some invisible lefthanded wanking is going on (while her hand stays in her crotch...)

my first idea of a fix didn't work and created some unexpected behaviour... so this may take a little while until I figure it out

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
gollum said:
T0mcat said:

my first idea of a fix didn't work and created some unexpected behaviour... so this may take a little while until I figure it out

No problem.. it's easy enough to avoid that behaviour by keeping the wanking action right-handed ^^

xPreatorianx

Potential Patron
How do you start the custom dialogue mod and the custom dialogue text? I have the dialogue mod in my mods.txt in the loader and I just have the dialogue text named something random like "test" etc. But it seems to that the only way I can at least "preview it" is to load it under the custom tab and then hit play on the beginning action. So how do I start the dialogue without that?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
xPreatorianx said:
How do you start the custom dialogue mod and the custom dialogue text? I have the dialogue mod in my mods.txt in the loader and I just have the dialogue text named something random like "test" etc. But it seems to that the only way I can at least "preview it" is to load it under the custom tab and then hit play on the beginning action. So how do I start the dialogue without that?
the dialogue has to be active before the mod is loaded. I check for existing lines to activate them, so I don't build a non-exisiting line.
rename your dialogue to dialogue.txt and it will work

kysadhuras79 said:
With the new 5.21c loader your mods arent hue shiftable or?
looks like it... I can see the problem with mods covering the arms (since those were handled differently before and give a nice error message now), but I have no idea why the mods no longer register for hueshift... modguy?

ModGuy

Content Creator
gollum said:
but I have no idea why the mods no longer register for hueshift... modguy?

Downloaded a mod from your thread to test this and it hueshifted fine, is there something I'm missing?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
ModGuy said:
gollum said:
but I have no idea why the mods no longer register for hueshift... modguy?

Downloaded a mod from your thread to test this and it hueshifted fine, is there something I'm missing?

Ah, I'm stupid... sorry to have bothered you ;)

@kysadhuras79:
in the modpanel, there are two arrows. clicking the right one brings you to the shift-page...

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Slingerbult said:
rename your dialogue to dialogue.txt and it will work

Not sure I'm reading this correctly, but are you saying all dias should be named this to work properly with Dialogue Actions?

if you load the dialogue before the mod, no.
if you load a character through the modpanel, the dialogue.txt is loaded as dialogue (as far as I can tell before loading the mods), so it simply ensures the dialogue is loaded before dialogueActions checks for it. at least that's how I understand the loader code.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.