Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
pls bro i want this hair i lost this mod
you can find the hair in the NPC Guardian files.. just fyi. try that if not i can pull mine when im on next time.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Uploading scholar now. This has abunch of random stuff hopefully you enjoy. tweak it as you wish. Also gamecommondata. isnt done yet but its close. i gotta finish up this holiday week tho before i can release the rest of it. As for my main big mod. because of some of the data on it i have to wait on it. due to it probably crashing everyones game with the consistant changes so if you see something you like i can try and slide it your way.. sorry again for delay <3 Also the body will be updated later.
View attachment 2023-12-20_359525890.JPG
lolloveit.JPG

Last edited:

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Files to patch ready (Has partly updated Gamecommondata) along with outfit changes. . I also added in files for other outfit, axe main hand. hammer other. awk is same as normal. no effect changes right now after holidays i may.. horns are optional. capeless changes whole outfit.
Credit on some goes to other modders of our amazing community. <3

Attachments

files_to_patch.rar
26.1 MB · Views: 224

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Uploading scholar now. This has abunch of random stuff hopefully you enjoy. tweak it as you wish. Also gamecommondata. isnt done yet but its close. i gotta finish up this holiday week tho before i can release the rest of it. As for my main big mod. because of some of the data on it i have to wait on it. due to it probably crashing everyones game with the consistant changes so if you see something you like i can try and slide it your way.. sorry again for delay <3 Also the body will be updated later.
View attachment 152005View attachment 152009

Thanks a lot for putting this out and releasing anything! You don't have to, you don't owe anyone anything, especially your time, so I'm grateful for everything you release that adds some spice to my game! Thanks and have a Merry Christmas!

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Thanks a lot for putting this out and releasing anything! You don't have to, you don't owe anyone anything, especially your time, so I'm grateful for everything you release that adds some spice to my game! Thanks and have a Merry Christmas!
aw thx! <3 and its all game files/mods/ modders that i compile the changes on. we all are in this together :D thank for the love! Marry christmas!

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Releasing Weather Mods now. Marry Christmas it might break your game, If you dont like it. use your back up. ask questions.
This folder is to be placed. Under GameCommonData. Not insane any folders. this is its own. This is a dark mod. Snow is not apart of these.
Effects i might put out tomarrow. after i make scholar a lightning goddess.

ill release a lighter version soon.

Attachments

WeatherMod.rar
334.2 KB · Views: 71

2023-12-19_280010447.JPG
3.9 MB · Views: 156

Last edited:

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
its GreatSage's witch mode just moved to other bodies. here you go. Marry christmas :)
credit goes to blender creator :D

Attachments

witch_sylvia_mod.rar
627.9 KB · Views: 99

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Files to patch ready (Has partly updated Gamecommondata) along with outfit changes. . I also added in files for other outfit, axe main hand. hammer other. awk is same as normal. no effect changes right now after holidays i may.. horns are optional. capeless changes whole outfit.
Credit on some goes to other modders of our amazing community. <3

Question for you: when we toggle the cloak, we get that outfit surprise (I don't want to spoil it for anyone if you haven't already mentioned it). I have a much more revealing version of it, though, in another file. Can I just switch the two out to move the more revealing one to this mod or is there more to it? If it is as easy as substituting for the cloak file, which one do I replace? All of the _10, _02, or _00? Or just the _dm_w, or _p? Thanks for any help you're willing to give. Merry Christmas!

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Question for you: when we toggle the cloak, we get that outfit surprise (I don't want to spoil it for anyone if you haven't already mentioned it). I have a much more revealing version of it, though, in another file. Can I just switch the two out to move the more revealing one to this mod or is there more to it? If it is as easy as substituting for the cloak file, which one do I replace? All of the _10, _02, or _00? Or just the _dm_w, or _p? Thanks for any help you're willing to give. Merry Christmas
the upper body/lower body. (you can use the more the one you talked about in its place. for upper&lower pac file. :) you can swap it to anything honestly. the only reason the cloak changes the outfit is because of sholar's outfit is rather large. files changed are just the upper and lower .pac and _dm.pac biggest issue ive been asked is some peoples arnt working because they already swapped the outfit / and or textures and when they use my files its something else xD. hope it works good.
Marry christmas!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.