3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Changes the intro clip ( PA ) into something more.... for those who want it. Follow the file patch should slide right in.

Attachments

files_to_patch.rar
21.1 MB · Views: 128

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Background Video changed. weather update soon. added alot more wind/ clouds. rain. QoL kinda thingys.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Weather overhaul. Fixes the dark issue. adds alot more wind. and more weather activity. less flash also lol. Water waves
are much bigger also. they will clip. they have been upped 20%. from the storm waves.
2024-01-13_150850114.JPG

Attachments

mapdata_common.rar
345.3 KB · Views: 60

Aros

Potential Patron
Just out of curiosity, if I didn't want to change my entire game, would it be possible to install just part of it, like just the enhanced character effects? I'd love to add some of what you've created with these (amazing work btw), but I'm not sure I would be interested in all of it like the UI changes, loading screens and altering my character's appearances other than the effects.

Aros

Potential Patron
Weather overhaul. Fixes the dark issue. adds alot more wind. and more weather activity. less flash also lol. Water waves
are much bigger also. they will clip. they have been upped 20%. from the storm waves.
View attachment 152425
Nevermind, I figured out what files do what pretty much. On that note, these new effects for the attacks lock AWESOME! I love it. Thank you for sharing your work.

I have only one small critique. Sorc's scythe spin forward and back. The effect looks amazing, but it's so big and bright that it makes it hard to see where you're going. Did you notice the same thing? I'd probably remove that one if it's not toned down some just for functionality. Can you share the file name for those two effects?

Thanks again, this is super amazing.

Aros

Potential Patron
View attachment 152425
Oh, sorry, and just one more thing. Do you offhand remember which of the Scholar's files was that bright blinding flash she uses during her hammer charge? I'd love to swap that effect to my Maegu since I made her a sun goddess.

Thank you for all your hard work!

Last edited:

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Due to water waves, the boat will be trapped in some locations
ill adjust them go into photo mode to change them. to get urself unstuck if you need.

wbdj123

Potential Patron
Hey Queen, i've been looking at your work recently (it's amazing) and just came back to bdo after a long hiatus
im curious that wether is it possible to recolor or change color of the skill effects ?
somehow i found other's did it but there was no further information regarding it

also is the nude mod for BDO still working ? (the one without resopless)

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Hey Queen, i've been looking at your work recently (it's amazing) and just came back to bdo after a long hiatus
im curious that wether is it possible to recolor or change color of the skill effects ?
somehow i found other's did it but there was no further information regarding it

also is the nude mod for BDO still working ? (the one without resopless)
yeah you can. their is a effect xlm. just need to tamper it abit. Yes all mods still work. currently been busy with more texture work.

Attachments

2024-03-10_1991897544.JPG
4.5 MB · Views: 69

nomad20777

Potential Patron
you can find the hair in the NPC Guardian files.. just fyi. try that if not i can pull mine when im on next time.
I want that mod too,but i couldnt find the NPC Guardian files, is there any discord i missed? can u post this mod ,plz

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
I want that mod too,but i couldnt find the NPC Guardian files, is there any discord i missed? can u post this mod ,plz
Before i do, Pull up Char folder inside Paz folders. go to NPC. and you can see Guardian inside that. and within that has hair/ what files do you need? the armor is in the discord. from other players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.