[SDT]Request: Alt-click Undressor (1 Viewer)

k9k9k9k9k9jp

Potential Patron
What I imagine is so to speak "Alt-click Undressor" mod.
I'm not sure its process is practically too heavy to use though...

I'll make disorderly writing of delusion and wish someday it will be picked up.

Scene tab > Clothing > "Shirt" select menu:
- dress
- dress-open-collared
- dress-torn

Settings.txt:
dress > dress-open-collared > dress-torn

undress-1.mp3, undress-2.mp3, undress-3.mp3, ... :
(User may exchange this sound file...? If it means a heavier process, please ignore this.)

When the user alt+clicks on her clothes, if the cloth's name is written in Settings.txt, the mod sounds one of undress-{n}.mp3 (ripping sound or scream? or both) and changes her cloth to the next one.

Following the example above, if she wears "dress", after alt+clicked it turns to "dress-open-collared".
If she wears "dress-open-collared", it turns into "dress-torn".
If she wears "dress-torn", as there's no setting in the Settings.txt, she becomes finally bared at the body part, sounding the mp3.

One of the merits of this mod is, the 3 clothes in the above example do not necessarily need to be in one series.

Especially torn clothes look very similar to each other.
A formal dress and an ordinary shirt looks ordinarily quite different, but if it's torn they look more or less the same in swf games like this.

So if your favorite cloth doesn't have a broken version, you may find some other broken cloth and use them together! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.