Gollums random mods (updated 19/03/13) (1 Viewer)

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Gollums random mods (updated 16/02/13)

sby said:
just as a heads up, konashion has an [ejaculate] command already in sdt, not sure when he added that.

so i don't think the [cum] command needs to be re-implemented unless you were gonna do something special for it

I was gonna do something special with it, but I kind of lost track and it's been on the backlog ever since ;)

it already differs insofar that it's not instantaneous, but builds up to ejaculation.

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Re: Gollums random mods (updated 18/02/13)

Looking forward to try the new auto-functions as soon as I can find some more private time :) What does auto-self do? Also, when activating the auto functions, will they continue on auto until switched off via hotkey or do they last for a set duration? I can work with either but it's good to know if it stops automatically or if I need to stick an auto_off trigger in a vigorous line or some such.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Re: Gollums random mods (updated 18/02/13)

Slingerbult said:
Looking forward to try the new auto-functions as soon as I can find some more private time :) What does auto-self do? Also, when activating the auto functions, will they continue on auto until switched off via hotkey or do they last for a set duration? I can work with either but it's good to know if it stops automatically or if I need to stick an auto_off trigger in a vigorous line or some such.
- auto_self is the self-mode (his hands not on her head, she still moving)
- it runs forever unless turned off

frie35

Potential Patron
Re: Gollums random mods (updated 04/03/13)

Love your custom dialogue actions
Really useful when I want to mix stuff up a bit

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

frie35 said:
Love your custom dialogue actions
Really useful when I want to mix stuff up a bit

I do what I must because I can ;)

booster

Avid Affiliate

can you add "cock twitching" and "generate precum" as dialogue actions?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

booster said:
what exactly do you mean with "cock twitching"? the cock moving up and down slightly or pulsing?
"generate precum" as in dribble some fluid?

Zan

Potential Patron

gollum said:
I do what I must because I can ;)
For the good of all of us.

GLaDOS mod? Yes please.

Anyway, what I really wanted to say was your Dialogue Actions mod is amazing. Hopefully I'll actually have the time soon to make use of all the new applications in my dialogues. Looking forward to that Hands On Tits update too. ;)

booster

Avid Affiliate

gollum said:
booster said:
what exactly do you mean with "cock twitching"? the cock moving up and down slightly or pulsing?
"generate precum" as in dribble some fluid?
twitching: jerky moving up and down, without ejaculating. when the guy cums in SDT, he already twitches, but in my opinion it moves to slow.
precum: only a few drops
that would be awesome :)

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Zan said:
GLaDOS mod? Yes please.
you'll have to ask one of the artists for that ;)

Zan said:
Anyway, what I really wanted to say was your Dialogue Actions mod is amazing. Hopefully I'll actually have the time soon to make use of all the new applications in my dialogues. Looking forward to that Hands On Tits update too. ;)
I'm currently trying to figure out the priority system (it makes no sense and when I think I got it, it behaves weird again!), once I have a decisive breakthrough I'll release it (maybe sooner if the breakthrough takes too long)

booster said:
twitching: jerky moving up and down, without ejaculating. when the guy cums in SDT, he already twitches, but in my opinion it moves to slow.
oh, sweet code crawling, how much I hate it... I'll see what I can dig up ;)

booster said:
that will definatly take some time. I have yet to tackle fluids and their generation in flash, maybe I can steal some code from sby again ;)

sby

Content Creator
Coder

gollum said:
booster said:
oh, sweet code crawling, how much I hate it... I'll see what I can dig up ;)
g.him.twitchFactor

gollum said:
booster said:
that will definatly take some time. I have yet to tackle fluids and their generation in flash, maybe I can steal some code from sby again ;)
yeah, breastexpansion has some you can use: cumfrombreastsf or tickearcum. tickearcum is supposed to seem like it is oozing down her face. it is probably not the better choice, unless you tweak it's direction so it travels down along the penis.
another place to look is the her object, under tickCumDrool, startDroolingCum, stopDroolingCum, randomCumDrool

Arsenal

Potential Patron

Would it be possible to get vanilla versions of the matabei thong, buu pants, or the fur bikini? I'm not a big fan of the loader...

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

Really great stuff, Gollum..

I only got a small problem with the "orgasm" triggerline.. can't get it to display anything..

okay, must have been a glitch - it's working now.. just takes a second or two after the squeak for the orgasm-line to display ::)

So now it's really, really great stuff! ;)

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

Now I got a valid problem 8)

In the DialogueActions.swf You seem to have changed how "general" lines are called. In vanilla SDT there are two kind of lines that come up during phases of inactivity:
#1 = "intro" which doesn't stand for "introduction" but for lines which are called during inactivity BEFORE the 1st deepthroat has been achieved.. and
#2 = "general" which should come up during phases of inactivity AFTER the 1st deepthroat has been achieved..

Not sure if it was Your intention to remove this difference between the two commands..

Slingerbult

Content Creator

On a related note in case somebody's wondering, I can add that [DEEPTHROAT] doesn't trigger first_dt immediately, it simply removes the resistance so that deepthroating is then possible. Also, auto_self will strangely never accomplish a first deepthroat despite having called [DEEPTHROAT] - only once first_dt is achieved will auto_self go down fully. In fact, there's only one situation that the auto command can achieve the initial first_dt, and that's when he releases her momentarily only to grab her again and push her down fully in one continous stroke - ONLY that specific movement will accomplish a first_dt. It happens most often with auto_hard, so that's what I recommend if you're going auto, but typically you will achieve a much more reliable first_dt after a [DEEPTHROAT] call (or if the resistance has dropped "naturally") if you leave the controls to the player. Just thought this could be good to know as it caused me some coding angst.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

Arsenal said:
Would it be possible to get vanilla versions of the matabei thong, buu pants, or the fur bikini? I'm not a big fan of the loader...
not from me

T0mcat said:
In the DialogueActions.swf You seem to have changed how "general" lines are called. In vanilla SDT there are two kind of lines that come up during phases of inactivity:
#1 = "intro" which doesn't stand for "introduction" but for lines which are called during inactivity BEFORE the 1st deepthroat has been achieved.. and
#2 = "general" which should come up during phases of inactivity AFTER the 1st deepthroat has been achieved..

Not sure if it was Your intention to remove this difference between the two commands..
not intentional, I simply wasn't aware of the difference. I'll add it to my to-do list for the next release (should be easy enough)

Slingerbult said:
I can add that [DEEPTHROAT] doesn't trigger first_dt immediately, it simply removes the resistance so that deepthroating is then possible.
that's why it's "enable dt", not "makes her dt" ;)

Slingerbult said:
Also, auto_self will strangely never accomplish a first deepthroat despite having called [DEEPTHROAT] - only once first_dt is achieved will auto_self go down fully.
I'll have a look at the auto code, maybe I can find something to make the tag work properly.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

Got something else, though I'm not sure if there's a solution for my problem..

Since I've found Your .swf adding more commands to SDT I'm fooling around with a dialogue that I had started a loooong time ago, but never finished, due to several problems..

Problem #1 was the fact, that I needed a working Maid costume. The one made by RajasGrime was the first I had, but it's bugged since forever.. Now, when I started working on the dialogue, I found a further two: one by Vashikur and one by marlow brandon. This last one is the one I wanted to use... but...

Problem #2 ... I can't get Your command(s) for removing clothes to work with it (... or other (vanilla) .swf costumes I've tried)

It's a vanilla SDT .swf. When I load it with the loader - put it in appropriate directory, list it in Mods.txt, load character from loader menu - all three parts of the costume appear in the SDT clothing options menu and can be removed by clicking the arrows. But they won''t be removed by using the appropriate commands from within the dialogue.

I tried to make at least the upper part of the costume disappear by setting the RGBA values to 255,255,255,0 - but that leaves a part of the costume on the upper arm unchanged and visible.. (and it wouldn't work with other .swf costumes..)

So.. any chance to add the ability to remove / unload a .swf with a text command from within a dialogue?

ModGuy

Content Creator

T0mcat said:
So.. any chance to add the ability to remove / unload a .swf with a text command from within a dialogue?

This is kind of why I don't like how dialogue actions are being handled right now.
To do anything helpful you need to work around way too many constraints.
Kona could very easily fix this by adding in a dictionary of type String:Function, but I've discussed this before.

No offense, but you're asking for a level of versatility that just isn't worth implementing on the technical side, even if it'd be helpful for whatever purpose.
If gollum decided to implement it anyway then great.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate

ModGuy said:
This is kind of why I don't like how dialogue actions are being handled right now.
To do anything helpful you need to work around way too many constraints.
Kona could very easily fix this by adding in a dictionary of type String:Function, but I've discussed this before.

Hail and praise to Kona for coming up with SDT at all.. but sometimes I'd want to smack that guy over the head for not being able to a) delegate stuff (like.. hairstyles, clothes etc. and instead spending too much of his own time on it, whereas the whole forum here is full of artists capable of doing a great job, if he would provide the means for it..) and b) his seemingly inabylity to properly document what he is doing..

ModGuy said:
No offense, but you're asking for a level of versatility that just isn't worth implementing on the technical side, even if it'd be helpful for whatever purpose.
If gollum decided to implement it anyway then great.

No offense taken :)
I was just asking - wouldn't think of complaining if nothing is / can be done.. Though I guess most dialogue writers would *LOVE* to be able to swap clothes .swfs

Would be much better though, when Kona would just implement all the functionality already achievable by mods into vanilla SDT.. too bad he rather seems happy to diddle around alone, instead of using all the abilities found here on the forum *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.