Gollums random mods (updated 19/03/13) (1 Viewer)

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
Pim_gd said:
If there's interest I'll try to fix any bugs in this.

I'd LOVE to see a bugfixed version of it.

For which Loader version it's supposed to be? v5.25 and up?

I've tested a bit with Loader 5.25 and it seems to me that..

- the "start" command is as buggy as it has ever been. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
- the "set" command for changing clothes doesn't seem to work. In my test {"set":{"top":"none"}} didn't remove her bra.
- auto modes seem to work
- show penis / balls and hide penis / balls seem to work
- ARMS_HIS_CROTCH seems to work

that's about as far as I got with testing..

Leela

Potential Patron
The clothing thing is pretty flaky. It seems to depend on the clothing item how flaked it is. I've never got AnkleCuffs to work. I think it's because the mod asks for 2 RGB values (6 numbers) but if you examine a saved pose you will see it saved RGBA format, 8 values. Just a guess. (I tried plugging in 8 numbers and it still failed.)

"bottoms" seems to work fine, go figure. Wait no it doesn't I forgot which version I was using. Duh.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
I have made a new version of the decompiled DialogueActions, v0.98.1.
Until I get permission from gollum or several months pass I'll be labelling my versions as v0.98.<versionNumber>, so that gollum may skip to v0.99 if he continues his work.

v0.98.1 has:
- A new way of working with the clothes variables!
-- The good: Setting clothing via variables should work again.
-- The bad: I only tested it with bottoms:none. Let me know if anything is broken.
-- The ugly: I don't know if gollum had some friendly checks in there, but I removed those and basically the dialogue looks for all clothing variables with each new line, and for those it finds it parses them. After parsing, it murders the variable. This means that if you relied on checking variables (is she wearing pants?), this WON'T WORK anymore. Although I'm not sure if it ever did.

As for the start lines...
I don't think that's a really bad thing and I don't really know how SDT handles dialogue lines (the decompiled code isn't shedding much light on it, it looks like some sort of prioritized queue? or something), so if it works "sometimes and sometimes not", then that's good enough for me.

Attachments

DialogueActionsv0.98.1.swf
6.4 KB · Views: 1,680

Pim_gd

Content Creator
I don't have the ability to alter the thread OP, so I'm double posting (merging posts could prevent people from seeing this).

I found out that the [HAND_ON], [HAND_OFF], [HANDJOB_ON] and [HANDJOB_OFF] triggers didn't work in v0.98.1.
So I've made a new version - v0.98.2.

v0.98.2 has:
- Fixed triggers [HAND_ON], [HAND_OFF], [HANDJOB_ON] and [HANDJOB_OFF]

Again, if there are any bugs, notify me and I'll try to fix them.

Attachments

DialogueActionsv0.98.2.swf
6.5 KB · Views: 1,688

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Pim_gd said:
Until I get permission from gollum or several months pass I'll be labelling my versions as v0.98.<versionNumber>, so that gollum may skip to v0.99 if he continues his work.
as said in the pm: go for it!

Pim_gd said:
-- The ugly: I don't know if gollum had some friendly checks in there, but I removed those and basically the dialogue looks for all clothing variables with each new line, and for those it finds it parses them. After parsing, it murders the variable. This means that if you relied on checking variables (is she wearing pants?), this WON'T WORK anymore. Although I'm not sure if it ever did.
I had some sort of filter in there, if I remember correctly (been a while and I don't have the source available):
the JSON stuff is put in an array and I check the array for content. in case something is in there, I walk through what is in it...
but yeah, the variables are nuked, it never was meant as a getter, only setting stuff

Pim_gd said:
I don't have the ability to alter the thread OP, so I'm double posting (merging posts could prevent people from seeing this).
since I won't be around for a while longer, it might be a good idea to make your own thread. you can use whatever you can rip from the compiled files. when (if) the source pops up, I'll send it to you and make it available here as well

Pim_gd

Content Creator
gollum said:
Pim_gd said:
as said in the pm: go for it!

Pim_gd said:
since I won't be around for a while longer, it might be a good idea to make your own thread. you can use whatever you can rip from the compiled files. when (if) the source pops up, I'll send it to you and make it available here as well

Thanks, gollum.
I've moved DialogueActions to my loader mods thread.
I also put up a "Request a feature" list of features - Dialogue writers, request a feature and I'll implement it into the mod! I've already added a few ideas of my own to the list so you can get an idea of what's possible.

hong_kong

Potential Patron
i'm fairly new to this, but i just downloaded the Fur Bikini.swf and i can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone explain how i can get it to work? thanks

f93

Casual Client
hong_kong said:
i'm fairly new to this, but i just downloaded the Fur Bikini.swf and i can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone explain how i can get it to work? thanks
In the Options menu of SDT, click the Modding. On the left (underneath Import) is a button labelled "SWF Mod". Click that button and select the SWF mod you wish to use.

Note that this is a loader mod, so it won't work unless you're using the Loader.swf to run SDT. But if you're in the Loader Imports forum that's to be expected.

hong_kong

Potential Patron
Frankenstein 93 said:
hong_kong said:
In the Options menu of SDT, click the Modding. On the left (underneath Import) is a button labelled "SWF Mod". Click that button and select the SWF mod you wish to use.

Note that this is a loader mod, so it won't work unless you're using the Loader.swf to run SDT. But if you're in the Loader Imports forum that's to be expected.

Yeah i am using the loader 5.22 or something like that. i tried to open the swf file with the SWF Mod button but after i selected the SWF mod, nothing showed up. Do you think is just the swf mod itself that's not working? cuz other swf mods i downloaded works perfectly fine =/

Rudgar

Content Creator
Too bad that you managed to make only one of Dante's outfits working with the breast slider ... :(

thank you for your work though!

Respectfully, Rudgar

FurryTr@sh

Potential Patron
Hey, so, I really like your mods, buuuut...there's no way in hell I'm downloading them from MediaFire. I'm sorry to bother you, but is there any way you could make your mods available from here instead of from a third party? I really like the look of the Fur Bikini and the Big Eyes mods, and I'd love to have access to them, but MediaFire just makes me way to suspicious, sooo....yeah, thanks for (hopefully) taking the time to read this!

Eva-2X

Content Creator
FurryTr@sh FurryTr@sh Here is a successor of Big Eyes mod. You can parameter stuff (and it is not on mediafire)

FurryTr@sh

Potential Patron
FurryTr@sh FurryTr@sh Here is a successor of Big Eyes mod. You can parameter stuff (and it is not on mediafire)
Does this require the SDT loader?

UrMum12345

Content Creator
Does this require the SDT loader?
Yes, right now EyeScale relies pretty heavily on the API provided by the SDT loader for the configuration. If there is interest, I can look into packaging a version for vanilla, but it would have less features and be less user-friendly. It'll be better for most people to just install the loader versus hopping through the hoops to get a mod like this working on vanilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.