Gollums random mods (updated 19/03/13) (1 Viewer)

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Re: gollums random stuff (updated 09/01/13)

Dante said:
Go ahead. I may have made the mod but you shifted it ;D.

Thanks Gollum for hue shifting Dante's mod. Perhaps another disciple for Dante...

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
Re: gollums random stuff (updated 09/01/13)

skippywonderdork said:
Gollum, you are amazing. Keep up the good work!

which part of the work? the coding or hue-shifting other peoples art-stuff?

booster

Avid Affiliate
Re: Gollums random mods (updated 24/01/13)

i don't get it. how could the dialogue mod work (i.e. [HANDJOB_ON]), if the loader isn't yet upgraded to the newest SDT version, which includes handjob?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

booster said:
i don't get it. how could the dialogue mod work (i.e. [HANDJOB_ON]), if the loader isn't yet upgraded to the newest SDT version, which includes handjob?

cause not only modguy releases patched sdt versions.

modguy doesn't bother to release an update unless there something new in the loader or something in the loader has to be fixed.

edit: put that information in the op, thanks for bringing it up

booster

Avid Affiliate

ah i see. but seems like i am too stupid to get it to work with patched SDT v1.20b either. i start it, import the dialogue.swf, import a dialogue with [HAND_ON] and [HANDJOB_ON] in the intro lines, but she just says her line, without moving her hands, or changing anything.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

booster said:
ah i see. but seems like i am too stupid to get it to work with patched SDT v1.20b either. i start it, import the dialogue.swf, import a dialogue with [HAND_ON] and [HANDJOB_ON] in the intro lines, but she just says her line, without moving her hands, or changing anything.

things to check:

1 is the handjob button (scene tab) existant? (no: rename faceless sdt to SDT.swf)
2 does the handjob button work? (yes: load the char and try the button again) (no: are her hands behind her back?)
2.1 yes, still doesn't work: try another trigger. if that does work, upload folder that doesn't work.
2.2 no, arms are behind her back: put arms in different position, try again.
2.3 no, arms are not behind back, button doesn't work: something is botched, download the faceless sdt.swf again

booster

Avid Affiliate

no success :( nothing works, neither gag, nor masturbate, nor handjob.
do i have to load the dialogue.swf via import swf mod?

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

booster said:
no success :( nothing works, neither gag, nor masturbate, nor handjob.
do i have to load the dialogue.swf via import swf mod?

shouldn't make a difference. I load it in the mod.txt, I just confirmed it works in the swf import...

before I continue guessing, just zip the folder you use it in and upload it. I'll take a look then

booster

Avid Affiliate

i got it to work now. i didn't know that i had to replace the sdt.swf in the loader. since i didn't find any instructions, i thought the patched SDT v1.20b would be stand alone x_X

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

booster said:
i got it to work now. i didn't know that i had to replace the sdt.swf in the loader. since i didn't find any instructions, i thought the patched SDT v1.20b would be stand alone x_X

gollum said:
things to check:

1 is the handjob button (scene tab) existant? (no: rename faceless sdt to SDT.swf)

:P

booster

Avid Affiliate

booster said:
since i didn't find any instructions, i thought the patched SDT v1.20b would be stand alone x_X
i dragged and dropped the patched SDT v1.20b into my browser, without loader or anything. just the 1 swf file. when i did that, the handjob button was existant.
but anyway, now everything works fine :)

gollum

Vivacious Visitor

and all for naught, cause modguy just released the newest loader ;)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Re: Gollums random mods (updated 25/01/13)

Thanks for the hue-shifted imports!

Now I can make Viper and Psylocke and....

Slingerbult

Content Creator
Re: Gollums random mods (updated 16/02/13)

Thank you for the NoGenitals and DialogueActions mods! Now I must learn how to use the loader :)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Re: Gollums random mods (updated 16/02/13)

just as a heads up, konashion has an [ejaculate] command already in sdt, not sure when he added that.

so i don't think the [cum] command needs to be re-implemented unless you were gonna do something special for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.