Gollums random mods (updated 19/03/13) (1 Viewer)

N

ningen

Hi gollum,

I'm trying to contribute with some kind of game inside the game (no meme jokes plz) which would involve dialogue and recording among other archives.

So i need to ask you: could you please update your DialogueActions' pauseRecording() function?

It would need to not just set playBack to true or false, but also set autoKeys to true or false. The point is, i'd need to be able to move Her around while recording is paused.

Also, the [HAND_ON] / [HAND_OFF] tags don't seem to be working.

Thanx for your great mods, btw.

kasamaz

Potential Patron
I really love the dialogue mod gollum. Thanks for making that, there are so few little tweek mods on that realm that I've found. One little question, for the pause and continue commands, what do you mean by playback? Can you give an example of a way they could be used in a script. Thanks again for the mod!!

Leela

Potential Patron
First thanks for all the super mods.

I seem to be doing something wrong. All the Additional actions and JSON actions seem to work fine. I can't get her to read the extra lines. For example:

start:"This is my first line"
or
orgasm:"Yeah! I fucking came!" (Even when her animation indicates she should have)

doesn't ever trigger.

That said I friggen love the where you're going with this! and I'd like to ad to the pile of requested dialog triggers and actions...

n_mouth:"Now just stop talkin'"{"style":"Him"} (If resist, or first throat don't trigger then this will)
gasping:"I almost passed out!" (Triggers if she begins to run out of air)
passed_out:"Wakie wakie!"{"style":"Him"} (When she passes out)

and some variables
total cum swallowed
actual number of finishes (since it doesn't reset on character swaps)
counts of things like times hilted, times pulled off, times passed out, maybe even just number of strokes.

Some JSON settings ...
breastsize, bodysize, penis size (height and width), skin colors,

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
I've got an idea for a possible addition to DialogueActions:

There already is that "pre_cum" trigger line. Only problem with it is, that it triggers quite late, when His arousal is already high in the 90%+ region. So it's not very reliable, if You want to stop the action before he shoots his load.

The Loader already display His arousal by a counter - so would it be possible to get a new trigger line that triggers at some predefined arousal value?

This would allow more ways to use such a trigger line. Especially if it could be set as a JSON command within the dialogue by putting a value in the initial-settings

example:

initial_settings:{"arousal":50} - would trigger the arousal trigger line when his arousal reaches 50%
and {"set":{"arousal":"75"} used later within the dialogue script would reset the value, so the next time the arousal line would be triggered when reaching 75%

If this isn't possible, maybe there is a way to set the pre_cum trigger line to get triggered a bit earlier? Like.. when His arousal reaches 90%

randomgutten

Potential Patron
the download link for DialogueActions.swf v0.97 Hotfix 2.1 doesn't work for atm( it won't download).
You might wanna check the link or reupload.
Keep up the great work.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
randomgutten said:
the download link for DialogueActions.swf v0.97 Hotfix 2.1 doesn't work for atm( it won't download).
You might wanna check the link or reupload.
Keep up the great work.

works for me

T0mcat said:
I've got an idea for a possible addition to DialogueActions:

There already is that "pre_cum" trigger line. Only problem with it is, that it triggers quite late, when His arousal is already high in the 90%+ region. So it's not very reliable, if You want to stop the action before he shoots his load.

The Loader already display His arousal by a counter - so would it be possible to get a new trigger line that triggers at some predefined arousal value?

This would allow more ways to use such a trigger line. Especially if it could be set as a JSON command within the dialogue by putting a value in the initial-settings

example:

initial_settings:{"arousal":50} - would trigger the arousal trigger line when his arousal reaches 50%
and {"set":{"arousal":"75"} used later within the dialogue script would reset the value, so the next time the arousal line would be triggered when reaching 75%

If this isn't possible, maybe there is a way to set the pre_cum trigger line to get triggered a bit earlier? Like.. when His arousal reaches 90%
I started implementing something similar a while ago, but never got it working, but it is on my (by now very long) todo list

Leela said:
First thanks for all the super mods.

I seem to be doing something wrong. All the Additional actions and JSON actions seem to work fine. I can't get her to read the extra lines. For example:

start:"This is my first line"
or
orgasm:"Yeah! I fucking came!" (Even when her animation indicates she should have)

doesn't ever trigger.

That said I friggen love the where you're going with this! and I'd like to ad to the pile of requested dialog triggers and actions...

n_mouth:"Now just stop talkin'"{"style":"Him"} (If resist, or first throat don't trigger then this will)
gasping:"I almost passed out!" (Triggers if she begins to run out of air)
passed_out:"Wakie wakie!"{"style":"Him"} (When she passes out)

and some variables
total cum swallowed
actual number of finishes (since it doesn't reset on character swaps)
counts of things like times hilted, times pulled off, times passed out, maybe even just number of strokes.

Some JSON settings ...
breastsize, bodysize, penis size (height and width), skin colors,
the start line I released is kind of dodgy for some people (couldn't figure out why)... I do have a solution, but it's a really bad hack, so I'm hesitant to release it
as for suggestions:
- sounds good
- already (kind of) available with "PULL_OFF"
- hmmm

variables:
maybe one day...

kasamaz said:
I really love the dialogue mod gollum. Thanks for making that, there are so few little tweek mods on that realm that I've found. One little question, for the pause and continue commands, what do you mean by playback? Can you give an example of a way they could be used in a script. Thanks again for the mod!!
playback as in playing back the stuff recorded with recorder.swf

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
gollum said:
[quote author=T0mcat]
I started implementing something similar a while ago, but never got it working, but it is on my (by now very long) todo list
[/quote]
No worries.. it's just a "would be nice to have" feature.. pre_cum triggering a bit earlier I mean.. ^^

B

blackbear

Absolutely nothing to do with the subject : I seriously thought for a moment this topic contained a specific set of imports for a HIM-replacement starring the actual Gollum... I mean the grey bony pathetic one. At least I didn't imagine a HER-replacement.

T0mcat

Avid Affiliate
I updated from Loader Version 5.21 to 5.23 today and since then dialogueactions.swf ceased to work.

Neither loading it directly from within the Loader nor loading it through the appropriate directory - be it $INIT$ or the character directory in the mods directory - gets a positive result...

Loading BigEyes.swf and NoGenitals.swf results in an errormessage - Mod Loading Failed - but they are working nonetheless.

Not sure who would be "responsible" for fixing that... just wanted to make sure you know there's a problem ;)

EDIT:

Modguy gave a solution for the problem:

Fix: "sdt_ld" -> "loadedSWF".
Ask the modders to implement this, it's literally a search and replace job.

gollum

Vivacious Visitor
there's probably a lot broken by now, but a search&replace is easy to do once I find the source again... gonna work through my backups one of these days

Pim_gd

Content Creator
ModGuy fixed the Latex Suit (Necked and Neckless versions):
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/361b5f85bc/
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/993d44c719/

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Decompiled DialogueActions and made it so that it LOADS with the latest loader. Part of it is even functional, although I haven't tested much ([MOAN] worked, as did [AUTO_SOFT] and [MASTURBATE_ON]).

If there's interest I'll try to fix any bugs in this.

Attachments

DialogueActionsv0.97LoaderInitFix.swf
6.2 KB · Views: 2,219

Leela

Potential Patron
Thanks, I presume all I do is replace the existing SWF with the fixed one. All the rest remains the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.