zYuko

Content Creator
Hi, i have a question:
Is it possible to make it snow constantly and not melt throughout the winter season?

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
here is a less dark version, still goes dark at night time but doesnt last as long lol. ( this is a fix for when it gets mega dark in town. )

Attachments

files_to_patch.rar
14 KB · Views: 69

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Hi, i have a question:
Is it possible to make it snow constantly and not melt throughout the winter season?
Not tell i verify what PA did to add the snow on the ground. i saved the snow effects they put into the game to activate when its taken off game. are you talking about base game or my edits? cause snow stays in some zones longer then others. snow effects are similar to rain, im just tryin to find out what ones PA is using. The snow effects on screen is just a silly effect. not same as the ground snow.

Marshall67

Potential Patron
Hey Queen, i have a couple questions for you if you wouldn't mind. I have been a console player since release in 2019, but i have made the switch to pc for a few reasons, mod availability, content release schedule (console is delayed, we don't have scholar yet), and the censorship checkerboard squares on nipples got to be too much on one of the new christmas outfits etc. What character model mods do you use? im looking for a more HD skin for the body, a way to make the character models have a bit more ass (they are soooo flat) without making them look pregnant. I see a lot of posts on something called Resorepless, but if hasnt been updated since 2018 and probably dont work anymore to different patch versions. i have also seen files from a user named Suzu, but it looks like they stopped modding in 2022. Next issue i have, i play the game thru the standalone game launcher not thru steam. When i load the game up a splash screen comes up saying loading easy anti-cheat. Have you had any trouble with modded game files getting detected by the anti-cheat? if so is there a way to spoof the files or is it a repatch of the files every time you load the game? any help in making my transition from console to PC smoother would be most appreicated. you can reply here or thru IM if that is an option. Thank You very much in advance. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

PS. Added some pics of the blatant censorship on the console version.

Attachments

• 18ca494d8d457-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18ca494d8d457-screenshotUrl.jpg
    853.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 18ca4952e0829-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18ca4952e0829-screenshotUrl.jpg
    986.4 KB · Views: 123
  • 18ca495070956-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18ca495070956-screenshotUrl.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 127

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Hey Queen, i have a couple questions for you if you wouldn't mind. I have been a console player since release in 2019, but i have made the switch to pc for a few reasons, mod availability, content release schedule (console is delayed, we don't have scholar yet), and the censorship checkerboard squares on nipples got to be too much on one of the new christmas outfits etc. What character model mods do you use? im looking for a more HD skin for the body, a way to make the character models have a bit more ass (they are soooo flat) without making them look pregnant. I see a lot of posts on something called Resorepless, but if hasnt been updated since 2018 and probably dont work anymore to different patch versions. i have also seen files from a user named Suzu, but it looks like they stopped modding in 2022. Next issue i have, i play the game thru the standalone game launcher not thru steam. When i load the game up a splash screen comes up saying loading easy anti-cheat. Have you had any trouble with modded game files getting detected by the anti-cheat? if so is there a way to spoof the files or is it a repatch of the files every time you load the game? any help in making my transition from console to PC smoother would be most appreicated. you can reply here or thru IM if that is an option. Thank You very much in advance. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

PS. Added some pics of the blatant censorship on the console version
dont use resorepless.. i would read through this https://www.undertow.club/threads/bdo-modding-for-beginners.16569/ but dont use resoreless.. once you understand how (Or if you already know how) then i can awnser what your after? i can give you files for drak? if thats what ur after. body models are really good. but the size is from another file. you can make them however you want..? the game works kinda like accordion.

Marshall67

Potential Patron
ok ill give that a read. thats what i was searching around for yesterday a comprehensive guild on starting to mod. thank you.

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
I love your weather mod, it's awesome. Thanks. Looking forward to more。One question, will using these lead to account ban? Feel sorry.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
I love your weather mod, it's awesome. Thanks. Looking forward to more。One question, will using these lead to account ban? Feel sorry.
ive been using these for almost a year now. its all client side.i verify by tested the ocean out. if you have not been go sailing xD its fun.
can make ur game crash from time to time tho.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
here's some major ingame effect changes ( i removed the horse ones ).
Ui effect changes. including black spirit. snow. and few other oddball ones.
pretty heavy changes so if you arnt using a high end gpu i wouldnt use this. you can... just back up ur data.
changes include..
Guardian
sorc
nova
drake
scholar
corsair
darkknight
Garmoth
karada (birb)
water changes
ground effects.
and many others..

Attachments

files_to_patch.rar
7 MB · Views: 134

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
i will reupload scholar effect changes later (Finished) right now the unfinished on is above. its lightning effect.s

kutal

Vivacious Visitor
here's some major ingame effect changes ( i removed the horse ones ).
Ui effect changes. including black spirit. snow. and few other oddball ones.
pretty heavy changes so if you arnt using a high end gpu i wouldnt use this. you can... just back up ur data.
changes include..
Guardian
sorc
nova
drake
scholar
corsair
darkknight
Garmoth
karada (birb)
water changes
ground effects.
and many others..After
After using the effect change, I used a sailboat to go to the ocean. The water body did not change much. There was no pressure on my GPU and the game did not crash. I just felt that my boat was on fire and my head was dizzy with a white light. My skills on the character Not too interested in the effects, you can't see the enemies when using them, I like the environmental effects, it can change the feel of the game, thank you for your hard work, happy new year.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
After using the effect change, I used a sailboat to go to the ocean. The water body did not change much. There was no pressure on my GPU and the game did not crash. I just felt that my boat was on fire and my head was dizzy with a white light. My skills on the character Not too interested in the effects, you can't see the enemies when using them, I like the environmental effects, it can change the feel of the game, thank you for your hard work, happy new year
good to know! ill make the changes for the boat. as for the white light thats the weather effects, hopefullly that will vanish after they remove snow. its like layers to a cake. lol

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
cute boots with tats for scholar. enjoy :) put on any outfit for (12_foot) also works on any char.

cuteboots.JPG

Attachments

cuteboots.rar
122.4 KB · Views: 43

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Here is a cape for your outfits, If you hide cape on my edits for the drak outfit you get the chain body. this cape will complete the set. Or you can use on any other outfit. (most classes) some class like lahn this cape wont work for. missing weights on lahn and few others but works on most cape wearing char.
Item for it is the 2nd anniversary sticker (star face sticker)

Attachments

2023-12-27_921892190.JPG
6.1 MB · Views: 159

drakcape.rar
307.7 KB · Views: 52

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Happy new year!. This mod is Full time BIG moon mod.. ( Halloween moon ). This will change ur moon largest for good.
If you enjoy QoL.. like myself..
WARNING: This is a PAM file (system file).
I dont advise using this mod if your new at editing. This is a pam file do NOT change it.
Dont edit system files. This file is a copy of the moon file.
this file will only replace the moon into extra large halloween moon.

Working on full time snow ( christmas snow )

Attachments

files_to_patch.rar
6.8 KB · Views: 53

2023-10-18_408246532.JPG
5 MB · Views: 127

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
they gives us what we need. I wanna give you what you want! :3
Now just to make perm snow. effect. then on to bigger projects in bdo.

queens <-- video

Last edited:

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Here is a requested file. Rinnegan eyes for your char. Replaces very last lens. on the bottom.
The bottom picture is sharingan,? forgot what it is. but i adjusted it abit to look more better vs PA's look alike pupils
File is to be put into your Char> Texture folder.
2024-01-06_105696286.JPG

Attachments

phm_00_eye_0001_m.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.