Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (4 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
I am in possession of ALL the files for this mod, and that includes the textures.

Daedalus Daedalus You think you can get some ideas of stuff to start on for the males? I want us to have some fun options for when the SE inevitably rolls around. :D

The ZTS

Content Creator
The ZTS The ZTS Some issues:
When you run STO Nude Mods v3.3.5 - Minx and Inks Loader.exe, the initial extract to %SystemDrive%\STOMod includes both STO Nude Mods v3.3.4 - Minx and Inks.exe and STO Nude Mods v3.3.5 - Minx and Inks.exe

If the batch file process is terminated, the installer thinks everything went hunky dory (are you able to check ERRORLEVEL? Batch file can exit with a set errorlevel using "exit /b #" at the end where # is the errorlevel you want to set so you could have a specific value to indicate success.) For more detail see Exit - Terminate a script - Windows CMD - SS64.com

As it turns out, I'm a dumbshit and I left the 3.3.4 installer in the same directory as the 3.3.5 installer. This shall be fixed.

I check back on STO every so often (usually after some new content is out for it), and I'm glad to see this mod is still being worked on.

I was also tickled to see that the petite normal map textures I made all those years ago are still in there. ;3

Anyways, just wanted to say that I appreciate all your guys hard work! <3

If you want to offer up some new stuff to add into the mod, I'm always taking entries. Daedalus Daedalus will get you straightened out, he "made partner" as you might say a while ago with the wicked amount of bodyart he did.

Hey -- can you guys provide a version that allows us to change the install path? My copy is on an external HDD (main drive is only 120 GB), and I keep getting an error -- "the drive or UNC share you selected does not exist, or is not accessible."

I'm not sure what you mean. If by change the path where the MOD ITSELF is installed, then no. The Cryptic Launcher ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT follow a junction (a shortcut) to a different location, it absolutely must be a directory. Hence why everything has to be in the Localdata folder and can't be junctioned off. You'll get a UNC error.

F

FranklyMyDear

Is it possible to get bare chest on a Boff? I kinda need that to see if the male stuff looks OK.

Klink side I think you can on some species, ditto for KDF-Roms.
I'm not sure about Feds and (well) Fed-Roms, however. I don't think they can, but I'm working off memory.

Burnsidhe

Potential Patron
One option that I miss from the older installers was the ability to choose which bikini or swimwear separates top to make vanish, instead of forcing them all to go away. Is there a way to choose which specific piece of swimwear top or bikini top to remove?

Burnsidhe

Potential Patron
What I want to do, specifically, is get rid of the "mini-T" top only. What I see in the program are checkboxes for "All tops" and "All bikinis" plus individual checkboxes for each of the full body swimsuits and bikini bottoms. What I do NOT see is an individual checkbox for each top or each bikini top. It's all or nothing.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
If you want to offer up some new stuff to add into the mod, I'm always taking entries. Daedalus Daedalus will get you straightened out, he "made partner" as you might say a while ago with the wicked amount of bodyart he did.
It's been a really long time and I'd need to re-familiarize myself with how to pack and unpack the archives before I can do anything else.

I've gotten a LOT better at doing texture edits since I made the petite normal map edits all those years ago. Back then I'd only recently even learned what a normal map does lmao.

I've done a lot of edits for TERA Online over the years, though, and have gotten quite good at it. [example]

Was there anything in particular that needs done, or is there a list of clothing articles that are able to be edited somewhere for me to look through? I'm pretty good at coming up with imaginative outfit designs when working around models with large limitations. ^^

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera It's nice to see an OG content creator back on the thread again. I'm working on some new chest textures with darker nipples and cleavage definition using my very hairy textures. I'm a bit of an intermediate at best with photoshop and I was able to create a texture with cleavage outlines for the 1.5x breast scale option, but haven't tried for the other sizes. Do you think you'd like to try your hand at cleavage definition? Another project we'd like to see is nipple imprints on other outfits, namely bikinis but it's been tricky.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera It's nice to see an OG content creator back on the thread again. I'm working on some new chest textures with darker nipples and cleavage definition using my very hairy textures. I'm a bit of an intermediate at best with photoshop and I was able to create a texture with cleavage outlines for the 1.5x breast scale option, but haven't tried for the other sizes. Do you think you'd like to try your hand at cleavage definition? Another project we'd like to see is nipple imprints on other outfits, namely bikinis but it's been tricky.
I'll need to re-familiarize myself with the system. Do they use specular maps in addition to normal maps and diffuse maps? A lot of the definition for boob curves can come from the specular maps (in my experience anyways). This would handle things like shadowing and skin shading that helps give a sense of depth along with the normal maps.

Unfortunately however, it's very hard to create a single static set of texture that will work for all boob sizes simultaneously. This isn't helped by the lighting engine that STO uses, which is, like, SO last... 10 years ago! :P

Just do your best, find the preset that covers the most scenarios reasonably well. That's what I have to do with some of my mods for various games (e.g. TERA).

As for nipple outlines, that shouldn't be very hard to do. Just crop out the nipples you want to use, but them on a new layer, then make that layer use multiplier and put it in front of the outfit's layer. This can be done easily in either GIMP or Photoshop.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Daedalus Daedalus You might find luck in making a male, grinding him to 10, and going to Risa.
Just made a male. But I don't need to grind to lvl 10 nor go to Risa. I only need to get the swim shorts off the exchange; but they're 12 mil atm -_-. So I need to grind some ec; unless someone has a pair of male shorts they don't use.

*EDIT* Also, when I make some edits for the doods, in what folder do I need to put 'em?

Last edited:

annemarie

Casual Client
any chance of getting the patch to work with something other than the TNG skant or TOS mirror? those are the only two I can get to work

annemarie

Casual Client
I'll need to re-familiarize myself with the system. Do they use specular maps in addition to normal maps and diffuse maps? A lot of the definition for boob curves can come from the specular maps (in my experience anyways). This would handle things like shadowing and skin shading that helps give a sense of depth along with the normal maps.

Unfortunately however, it's very hard to create a single static set of texture that will work for all boob sizes simultaneously. This isn't helped by the lighting engine that STO uses, which is, like, SO last... 10 years ago! :P

Just do your best, find the preset that covers the most scenarios reasonably well. That's what I have to do with some of my mods for various games (e.g. TERA).

As for nipple outlines, that shouldn't be very hard to do. Just crop out the nipples you want to use, but them on a new layer, then make that layer use multiplier and put it in front of the outfit's layer. This can be done easily in either GIMP or Photoshop.
lighting 2.0 is only like a year old

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
lighting 2.0 is only like a year old
Well all I can say is that the lighting effects implementation for this game is and always has been pretty "meh". That's all I meant really. Even on the highest settings, shadow simulation and directional lighting isn't great. This doesn't help depth simulations.

The ZTS

Content Creator
I STILL play on Lighting 1.0. I don't want to feel like I'm in the JJverse.

B Burnsidhe I understand now what you want. I will see if I can get those options broken out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.