Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ZTS

Content Creator
@Clanman5 If you've actually found a tailor hack, you must spread it in a very controlled manner. I have knowledge of the old hack, so I would be willing to help you test it. Hit me up with a PM with what you got and I'll go check it out. I'm not afraid of getting the can over it, it's all about careful useage and blending in.

Also I bring emergency information. @Clanman5 It appears the nude mod works totally, just a matter of figuring out which outfits to replace with invisible textures. For example, one of my friends logged out near me and I could see the nude skin under the armor as they were logging out and becoming transparent. So the mod DEFINITELY works, just a matter of getting the outfits.

EDIT: Derp, definitely needed a capital C.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Also I bring emergency information. @Clanman5 It appears the nude mod works totally, just a matter of figuring out which outfits to replace with invisible textures. For example, one of my friends logged out near me and I could see the nude skin under the armor as they were logging out and becoming transparent. So the mod DEFINITELY works, just a matter of getting the outfits.

Yeah I noticed that, when I have time I'm going to do a blitz of every outfit .xml file to see what works and what doesn't. Roughly 400 outfit files 2 lines of code to remove each. Need maybe like 6 hours.
CSLiHReWwAAJ7L9.jpg

The "Tailor" option will be worked on too, only available by PM

Daedalus

Content Creator
And finally we get to do this again:

Space, the Final Frontier....
These are the voyages of the Starship
[insert name here].
It's continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds,
to seek out new life and new civilizations.
To nudely go where no one has gone before!

:grin:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Clanman and I got dis. Yall just sit back and watch the nudies roll in.

@Clanman5 we might need to start a new thread or something.

EDIT: Combined posts.

Someone needs to inform the LoversLab thread that we've had a breakthrough and will most likely be managing this here as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
Clanman and I got dis. Yall just sit back and watch the nudies roll in.

@Clanman5 we might need to start a new thread or something.

EDIT: Combined posts.

Someone needs to inform the LoversLab thread that we've had a breakthrough and will most likely be managing this here as well.

Yes definitely! The ZTS and I will handle this, as long as we can get that toolset updated every major patch we're in business.

Does anyone know what Password used for the installation wizard?

Read the last section of the tutorial.html. Password42 links to this site Inno Setup

Attachments

Tutorial.7z
125.6 KB · Views: 152

The ZTS

Content Creator
Ah, couldn't find that, thanks. I have an old Windows 7 laptop I use for a workbench, I'll get all that stuff on there.

Inno Setup. Sounds bueno. I'll start messing with it on the bench.

The ZTS

Content Creator
That's the plan, anyway. I think we're going to look at what cosmetic changes, like emotes and such, we can make safely and see where that gets us.

Personally, for something like this, I liken it to a Creation Engine game's mod, with the FOMOD data. Lots and lots of options and buttonz.

I may even implement some stuff in the installer like file protection for the mod (mostly so others don't mess something up and get themselves banned because of it, Cryptic/PWE can be a triple-edged sword about some of that stuff), and installation hashing so we know everything unpacks and works as it says on the proverbial tin.

Also, I am an enormous fan of changelogs. I like to see what's new and what's out. So that'll happen too.

Say it with me now, everyone: "Version 3". Seems appropriate to keep Password's old version schema.

EDIT: Just made a post over in Lover's Lab advising them we're doing the majority of the work here.

Last edited:

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
I may even implement some stuff in the installer like file protection for the mod (mostly so others don't mess something up and get themselves banned because of it, Cryptic/PWE can be a triple-edged sword about some of that stuff), and installation hashing so we know everything unpacks and works as it says on the proverbial tin.

The mod needs to stay to clients eyes only I think. If not, is going to be a matter of time before we start to see orion outfits on ESD and then good bye to the mod.

Lets keep it like it was designed: only to the clients eyes and then no one should be at risk.

The ZTS

Content Creator
The mod needs to stay to clients eyes only I think. If not, is going to be a matter of time before we start to see orion outfits on ESD and then good bye to the mod.

Lets keep it like it was designed: only to the clients eyes and then no one should be at risk.

Precisely. We're only getting kinky clientside. :P

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
So something happened today on the Captain selection screen....a miniature version of which appears to the left....above my screen name.

The character to my Captain's right with pink armor bits on her shoulders and arms has vanished from the selection screen. She still appears in game nude save for her pink armor....but not on the selection screen, not on the away team selection screen and not in the tailor....as long as she is wearing the pink armor bits....take the armor bits away and voila....she is back....and full frontal.

Haven't changed anything on the mod lately.

It just happened today as far as I can tell...

Not sure what's going on

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
So after some experimentation.....It turns out that some "Chest Gear" bits in the Tailor Uniform customization will render a modded character fully invisible....
Eng Fabrication 1, 2 and 3
Sci Doctor 2
Sci Scientist 1, 2 and 3

Are the dangerous ones....under the present mod....
Your mileage may vary.

I had Eng Fabrication 2 and changed it to Special Forces 1 and now I'm OK

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Also responsible for disappearing nudes in my Tailor:
Wrist Attach Left: Sci Scientist 1
Wrist Attach Right: Eng Fabrication 1, 2 , 3, 4 and 5
Sci Doctor 2, 3
Sci Scientist 1, 2

Again your mileage may vary.

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Also....many of my Boffs (few of whom wear any cosmetic armor bits) are no longer appearing in the Large and small tailor preview....I have a lot of B offs on my main. the first 80 percent no longer show in preview....the last 20 percent are fine....

Perhaps the high rez textures inherent in so much beautiful naked flesh is suddenly too much for the tailor to handle. They work in the tailor just fine if not wearing the aforementioned danger armor bits. It's just most of the preview boxes are suddenly vacant.

Will continue to investigate the strangeness.

Maggot

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
Also...from an Immersion point of view....I don't see the problem with Orion outfits on ESD or starfleet academy.

They're OK on DS9 and every other social zone. And aren't we in one big happy alliance now?
Or is Cryptic prejudiced against colored (green) chicks?

Also....why can't Feds have Romulan hairstyles? What...Bolian Barbers can't cut bangs? What's up with that?

Maggot

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Boy, I picked the wrong week to disappear! Lots of action! As a member of the community, I say keep it secret, keep it safe. I think Clamman5 is doing this the right way.

However, we do have Risa coming up. Where are we on swimwear removal? Are there any other tricks or surprises we want to talk about to make Risa awesome again - maybe move ElectroShock to one of the dance competition moves or something?

Along those lines, is anyone involved in an adult role play group in STO? It seems like Risa would be a great time for a group like that to get together but I dont have the bandwidth to take on creating one right now.

Daedalus

Content Creator
I say we should meet up ingame. However, there's the timezone issue. I live in Belgium and a pretty large group here is in the US...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.