Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Blackfire,
Should we lock or delete this thread?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Blackfire,
Should we lock or delete this thread?
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
You can lock the thread,
I think the message in the first page will be enough to tell people to move to other thread and I can still get some info out of this thread if I need it in the future.

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
Exacly, they waste time dealing with nude mods that are purely on our end, not to mention that this said modes helped convince some people to buy costumes on their shop and what did they achieve? Armor swapping wasn't even affected, Instead of dealing with Cheat/hacking that still is going strong, Bugs (some less important than others, like the one about the jornal) etc... really im curious about their logic about this
I think pearl abyss is not trying to put away Nude mod, they just want to block the armor swapping mod, because the exitence of armor swappng mod does not do any good on their revenue.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
You can lock the thread,
I think the message in the first page will be enough to tell people to move to other thread and I can still get some info out of this thread if I need it in the future.
Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.