Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (3 Viewers)

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
oh and i just found out the replacer for the cute stance causes npc to get stuck in position. One of my bridgemembers is stuck in T position and my toon is stuck in whatever position she had, before i swapped the outfit.

Quaren

Content Creator
Hey -- can you guys provide a version that allows us to change the install path? My copy is on an external HDD (main drive is only 120 GB), and I keep getting an error -- "the drive or UNC share you selected does not exist, or is not accessible."

Strange. I work on a drive other than C and have no problems.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
oh and i just found out the replacer for the cute stance causes npc to get stuck in position. One of my bridgemembers is stuck in T position and my toon is stuck in whatever position she had, before i swapped the outfit.

They added new code for the cute stance, I fixed it but have yet to provide The ZTS with the new files.

The ZTS The ZTS did you reupload the source files? The zip you sent was corrupted.

bberge

Potential Patron
I just played the "Jabberwocky" mission with the breast jiggle mod installed. There's a giant holographic dancer on Mirror Bajor doing the nerve tonic dance. With the mod active, she's a serious threat to public safety. Just sayin'. :wink:

Quaren

Content Creator
I just played the "Jabberwocky" mission with the breast jiggle mod installed. There's a giant holographic dancer on Mirror Bajor doing the nerve tonic dance. With the mod active, she's a serious threat to public safety. Just sayin'. :wink:

I can also confirm this and confirm it's been around a while. Jeez... Gives "whiplash" a whole new meaning. O_O

Juls

Casual Client
I just would like to ask where to put pubes mod in what folder as I have not installed manual mods for ages. :smile:

Daedalus

Content Creator
Lol. I just went through 'Night of The Comet'. When walking with Scotty to the shipyard (in the past, duh) at one point he says "That's a funny looking uniform you got there, friend." with the mod active.
I was planning on telling him that wearing only personal shield generators is a thing in the 25th century but I decided against that in order to not mess up the timeline and get a visit from Temporal Investigations.

bberge

Potential Patron
Lol. I just went through 'Night of The Comet'. When walking with Scotty to the shipyard (in the past, duh) at one point he says "That's a funny looking uniform you got there, friend." with the mod active.
I was planning on telling him that wearing only personal shield generators is a thing in the 25th century but I decided against that in order to not mess up the timeline and get a visit from Temporal Investigations.
I find it amusing when I run "Night of the Comet" with my Temporal Agent from the 23rd century. Her "funny looking uniform" is exactly what everyone else is wearing in that time period (when the mod's not active, of course). :rolleyes:

Jacobs

Potential Patron
Is it possible to provide the textures (nipple, stockings, hairy-hd, etc) without a launcher as a download? I prefer to work manually rather than an installer.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Btw, does anyone have a good sci skill build, focusing on dps & survivability? (soz for going off-topic a bit)

Quaren

Content Creator
Is it possible to provide the textures (nipple, stockings, hairy-hd, etc) without a launcher as a download? I prefer to work manually rather than an installer.

Not likely considering the way all the unpacking and stuff works. There has to be a program to initialize, activate, or what have you.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter

Here they are, I believe The ZTS has the complete source of the textures, if he has time to share them. I think the new stuff like my very hairy textures and some other updates are somewhere in this thread, try a search or look back 10-20 pages.

Attachments

CustomTexturesBundle.rar
27.5 MB · Views: 97

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.