All 5 Orion bikini tops
4 Orion bikini loincloth belts, except for the klingon loincloth
Orion Bikini bottom
Klingon shorts tight
Klingon Armored + armor cutout
Klingon TOS sleeveless shirt
Klingon skirt 1 and 2 Not the bortasqu'
Klingon belts 1 and 2

Swimwear will be getting removed, Risa will eventually be all nude. Waiting until after patch to update the bin

Is there an updated costumegeometryclient.bin?

merder222

Potential Patron
err nothing?

so a naked chick holding you full off love isn't better than a naked chick wearing a particle weapon?

love that the patch was partly remade to work in new version the thing is the outfit i liked most nudepatched is still o n hold it seems i hope tho that the Kahn shirt(the one you got for booting sto up with ARC once) will be removed soon and right now using it with the Talaxian skirt but that is more easily changed in the "bare chest" catagory well i liked it more when it was litterally so :p

Daedalus

Content Creator
The particle Beam in question is an orgasmatron so, yes.
Maggot
Lawl

I'm currently in the Solanae Dyson Sphere on my Rommie and I noticed the rings on the collectors are gone. I think this is another game issue and not mod related.
GameClient 28_05_2017 11_30_08copy.jpg

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
Lawl

I'm currently in the Solanae Dyson Sphere on my Rommie and I noticed the rings on the collectors are gone. I think this is another game issue and not mod related.
View attachment 62293

What resolution is your monitor using? Even when I hook up to the 40" tv I can't get my chat to look that small. Downgrading back to a 17" monitor was...difficult.

Daedalus

Content Creator
1920x1080 on a 37" screen :grin:.
You get this by adjusting the interface scale in the basic tap in the options menu to 0.75; in the chat tab set font scale to 0.90

B

batchmaker

Hello amazing internet people,

I have been watching this thread for a while now (without an account) and I am both amazed by and grateful for your work.
As a token of thanks, please accept this on/off switch for the nude mod. In case you want to disable the nude mods without removing them, place this script in your localdata folder and run it. To re-enable the mod, simply run the script again.
Not that the script will work only on the nude mod - that is, the part that is responsible for removing clothes - and not on any other mod, such as the breast jiggle mod.

Techical details: it just adds and removes a .invalid extension to all nudity related files.

Attachments

nudeswitch.rar
927 bytes · Views: 261

Daedalus

Content Creator
Summer Event: June 8th to July 20th

Hello amazing internet people,

I have been watching this thread for a while now (without an account) and I am both amazed by and grateful for your work.
As a token of thanks, please accept this on/off switch for the nude mod. In case you want to disable the nude mods without removing them, place this script in your localdata folder and run it. To re-enable the mod, simply run the script again.
Not that the script will work only on the nude mod - that is, the part that is responsible for removing clothes - and not on any other mod, such as the breast jiggle mod.

Techical details: it just adds and removes a .invalid extension to all nudity related files.
Nice one!
Generous of you batchmaker, something like this will be included in our future release.
PLease do. This saves us the hassle of moving folders & files.

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
Question. Will the tailor hack let you get full body trill spots on your Alien toons? That's a pretty glaring oversight on Craptic's part, if you ask me. How am I sposed to appreciate my Orion/Trill/Vulcan/Bajoran hybrid in all her sexiness WITHOUT full body spots, hmmm? Keep her fully covered and just pretend they're their? I don't think so! I mean, come on future! Who needs clothes when you got personal shield generators?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.