[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (1 Viewer)

Wcain

Potential Patron
I have a dumb question: how do you make your Elin thigs thicker???
You can change your character's thigh size using the Shape Changer: Thighs voucher found in the tikat shop on Tera Starscape for 1,500 tikat or in the Astrum Coin shop on Menma's Tera for 2,500 astrum coin.

KastaniK

Potential Patron
Maybe i missed the information, or im dumb... But where to download the aman mods we can see in the screenshots board, in black underwear ? (Or any male nude mods in general) (Forgive my bad english and thanks !)

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Maybe i missed the information, or im dumb... But where to download the aman mods we can see in the screenshots board, in black underwear ? (Or any male nude mods in general) (Forgive my bad english and thanks !)
That aman is unmodded I believe

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
What's new ( update 06 September 2023 ) :
NEW MOD!!:

• SfwRuffleCatClub Commissioned by @Shisu_
  • TransColorfulNakedApron Commission work
TERA_uu7yydCuQ8.jpg
TERA_98AOxPTbw6.jpg
TERA_LbBIo8yRdU.jpg
TERA_O59UumaD7T.jpg

Jump to first page!

NuclearBirb

Writer
Redownloading this for purposes of Tera Starscape; If you have any other mod recommendations, please post them somewhere? You're the only modder still alive for TERA I think. Literally, everyone else I can find is gone or is just a repository of mods that don't work anymore after an update of some sort. You're the last bastion of a dying, beautiful scene <3

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Can you do flat versions of your recent mods?
Since tera include body 3d model in each of its outfit model, for me to make new body variation I need to create small boobs version on each of the mod, it would take so much time, not counting the space in my google drive to host all the new files.
I'm sorry but no.

Felle

Potential Patron
Hi i need help when i lunch the mod manger i get an Error message saying

"An error has occurred. Please try again later."

this is my issue

Attachments

• image_2023-12-16_224456880.png
    image_2023-12-16_224456880.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 43

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.