Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

Daedalus

Content Creator
Went to Risa on one of my tacs and hopped into bikini for a bit for screenies.
The usual beach chair:
Beach01.png
And a second alternate version of the flat beach chair:
Beach02.png
Hubba hubba :grin:

The_Lazythor

Potential Patron
When installing should it be dumping into a folder, not in the game files?
Also, Should the installer go through and delete all the files?

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
T The_Lazythor The installer is doing cleanup when it deletes those files, because we have to package them into the game's format. So once we've done that, all those files just take up extra space. You're getting worried over the prestage and poststage installation. :P

Pepper Rose

Potential Patron
My goodness. This. Is. Glorious!

May this mod and her creators live forever!

Buuuut....

I'm literally stuck on Cryptic loading screen after using the installer... :( I can't play and i've tried reinstalling and installing again.

Last edited:

annemarie

Casual Client
My goodness. This. Is. Glorious!

May this mod and her creators live forever!

Buuuut....

I'm literally stuck on Cryptic loading screen after using the installer... :( I can't play and i've tried reinstalling and installing again.
Are you sure the entire process ran? it takes a long time sometimes to load everything right
I use steam, windows 7 with an i7 processors and sometimes I just have to go make a cup of tea to pass the time.

Pepper Rose

Potential Patron
Are you sure the entire process ran? it takes a long time sometimes to load everything right
I use steam, windows 7 with an i7 processors and sometimes I just have to go make a cup of tea to pass the time.

Turns out one of the issues was a crashed instance of STO still running in applications!

Daedalus

Content Creator
Got the swimshorts on my d00d. Now I just need to know in what folder the male stuff needs to go so I can start on those few tryouts.
(Also, tried making a male folder in ...\Localdata\texture_library\costumes\Avatars but no change in-game.)

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Made another screenie; a variant of the flat beach chair.
View attachment 72988

And this one for laughs
View attachment 72989

:wink::tongue::grin:
LOL That it is exactly the kind of color issues i described. She lookedd like a Bukkake queen. And i dont want that all the time for my ladys. But that was before STO's big patch that ruined the mod for a time. Now i dont get that one anymore. Wich is good.
BTW. Today is another "bigger" patchday. So do we have to expect troubble when playing the game with mods?

Daedalus

Content Creator
It's shard maintenance; it shouldn't pose any trouble afaik. But we will be in trouble when the expansion is released.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Captain Dejah Thoris hooked up with Admiral Jana Irrova for some chillin on the pier.

ehg2gm.jpg
xpars4.jpg
Nice.

Dejah: So what're you doing today?
Jana: Thinking about renting a floater, tour the Island; and powerboarding in the afternoon. You?
Dejah: Tanning on the beach with a few shots of rum!
Jana: Hate to break it to you, but the rum here is long gone.
Dejah: What? The rum gone? Why is the rum gone?
Jana: After drinking their fair share, some patrons had a hangover that lasted for three days.
Dejah: But why is the run gone??

Couldn't resist slipping the legendary Jack Sparrow joke in. :grin: :tongue:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.