Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (1 Viewer)

Daedalus

Content Creator
"Ask and ye shall receive" :wink:

UFP/Starfleet
ufp.jpg
starfleet.jpg

Romulans
romulan.jpg

KDF
kdf.jpg

Might as well do 'em all
Enjoy

Attachments

Faction pubes.rar
5.3 MB · Views: 114

Daedalus

Content Creator
As The ZTS The ZTS pointed out some posts back: the mod kinda is a Trojan. It's a program within a program. You could either disable your AV temporarily when installing and then reactivate it or add the mod as an exception in your AV.

annemarie

Casual Client
Now now, let's not cause flaming. If there's one thing I will absolutely protect regardless of the rules in this thread is "to each his own".

And hairy isn't broken, I'm not sure why you're having problems.
you cannot have the cum tats and hairy. the shaven tats override hairy mod

The ZTS

Content Creator
Daedalus Daedalus @Clamman5 I may have just concocted a mission for you both...We have these nice nudie textures for ladies...but I wonder if we could get some beefsteak going for the dudes? Male tattoos, some better chest definition, you know, the works. Granted it will only be effective if we can get some of the male chest and leg textures, and it really only will be effective on swimwear...but I think we can make some more interesting stuff.

Thoughts? I figured everyone should see this because this idea literally struck me like a brick on the side of the head.

LTNuk3m

Potential Patron
*quickly brushes off brick dust...*

I do like that idea, though :D (even though my preferences lean towards the gynephilic n.n)

The ZTS

Content Creator
Don't get me wrong, there's no way to make the dudes have junk. We don't have the capability to mod their actual model files, that's WAY beyond our skill/knowledge level. But...it would add to some interest to have our dudes have some more interesting stuff going on, like tats and whatnot.

Daedalus

Content Creator
*coughs out brick dust* Man, some impact that was.
If Clamman5 can get the texture files, I might be able to churn out some tryouts to see how it looks.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Problem is I don't have any dudes. I make a point of having an all gilr's away team (call it the Boobs Brigade ;P or the Tits Troop)

Gaeryn

Potential Patron
Hey -- can you guys provide a version that allows us to change the install path? My copy is on an external HDD (main drive is only 120 GB), and I keep getting an error -- "the drive or UNC share you selected does not exist, or is not accessible."

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.