Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
what's "High" ?
The resolution of the texture, the option you choose in the main menu.
During this week I might be able to make an alternative for those who can't get Resorep to work.But keep trying, if all fails, there's still hope.

2903jb

Potential Patron
You need to have taxture quality set to high for it to Work, as BlackFire is indicating

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
You don't need to have high texture to get this to work.

Add the following:
1) 2432761501.dds (Tamer) make a copy and rename to 472539502.dds
2) 1477890455.dds (Ranger) make a copy and rename to 1354405786.dds
3) 242032935.dds (Human) make a copy and rename to 4241677879.dds
4) 438306274.dds (Witch) make a copy and rename to ??? (sorry, don't know this one).

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
You don't need to have high texture to get this to work.

Add the following:
1) 2432761501.dds (Tamer) make a copy and rename to 472539502.dds
2) 1477890455.dds (Ranger) make a copy and rename to 1354405786.dds
3) 242032935.dds (Human) make a copy and rename to 4241677879.dds
4) 438306274.dds (Witch) make a copy and rename to ??? (sorry, don't know this one).

What alcaster4242 is saying here without actually spelling it out is there's a second set of texture files for everything at a medium resolution. If you run the game with a lower in-game texture setting they get used instead of the high res texture files.
So of course you need to mod these files exactly the same way in order to see mods correctly at the lower texture setting.
Because Resoreo doesn't care if you use a higher resolution file in place of a lower resolution one (so long as the correct pixel ratios are used, 1024x1024, 512x512, etc), it's totally fine to simply copy the high res files and rename them to the corresponding medium res filenames.
Of course you still have to go capture the relevent medium res textures so you can find out their filenames and it looks like alcaster4242 has already done it for 3/4 of the basebody textures.
So the 4th one for the witch at medium resolution should be 503246949.dds

Last edited:

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
just found out that the resorep is working as well as armor swapping mod in KR server but
somehow they changed all the texture file numbers so it won't load proper textures. (which means no nude)
I think they did this update on KR server only at the moment.
I hope they update this patch on NA/EU/RU server this week so mod developers like Ray wings would be able to investigate on it.

(At the moment, only armor swaping mod is working in KR server.)

Attachments

• 11111134.PNG
    11111134.PNG
    37.7 KB · Views: 165

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
just in case this is UI log file that I captured in a screenshot

Attachments

• ui.PNG
    ui.PNG
    46.1 KB · Views: 161

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
If only i could get the Kibelius outfit with the blue gloing arm form Order of Apricot on my maehwa i would be set for life ^_^

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
Open your partcombinationdesc.xml, search for the first _00_UB_0034_01.PAC or _00_UB_0034.PAC (without or with wings) for your class and replace the term inside <Hand MeshFileName="..."/> with 1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PKWW_00_HAND_0061.PAC - done.
Of course you'll still have that elbow armor, but I'm sure you can make it invisible through a litte bit of texture editing.

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Open your partcombinationdesc.xml, search for the first _00_UB_0034_01.PAC or _00_UB_0034.PAC (without or with wings) for your class and replace the term inside <Hand MeshFileName="..."/> with 1_PC/22_PKWW/ARMOR/11_HAND/PKWW_00_HAND_0061.PAC - done.
Of course you'll still have that elbow armor, but I'm sure you can make it invisible through a litte bit of texture editing.
Awesome, thanks
EDIT this is looking promising ^_^

Last edited:

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Again DarkMatter88 thanks for the info, i ended making it the other way around as i wanted the stats from Order of Apricot and only have one peace from Kibelius, so after some tinkering i managed to make it (too bad the dyes info passed one from one outfit to the other), made the elbow armor disappear with textures but then got another problem (IMG 1)
NL7QTLm.png
I have been trying to edit the nude skin to match that arm and then fade to normal skin but the atempst are not going so well
djx75oH.png
dETCq1f.png

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Still looks quite good, if you ask me. :)
It still annoys me quite a bit, anyway, any idea if we can "nullify" the dyes in the costumes with the replacement? my Kibelius is white but with the replacement it gets the color of the original, any idea or it cant be done?
Thanks

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
It would bother me too, I'm sure with you there. But I think it's never going to be perfect, it's just not made that way. Still, maybe you can do it look a bit better, so it doesn't bother you anymore, at least not that much.
To your question: You want the Kibelius part of your armor to ignore any dyes applied to the original, am I correct? If yes, that is possible. There is a texture that tells the game what parts are to be colored. It's with different areas of the armor in different colors.

LIttleFish

Avid Affiliate
If you guys are having trouble with Resorep or if you can't get the nipple to show no matter how hard you try or if you are playing the KR version which Resorep doesn't work anymore, you might want to check out my new thread:
First of all, thanks a bunch for this awesome work.
(i am very touched lol)
this works impressively in KR server.
however, i think i must have done something wrong
after installing the mode, my ranger don,t have textures for glove parts.
well i will have to investigate on this as soon as i get home after work.
if u have any idea on this, plz help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.