Black Desert Online Texture Replacement Method Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
First of all, thanks a bunch for this awesome work.
(i am very touched lol)
this works impressively in KR server.
however, i think i must have done something wrong
after installing the mode, my ranger don,t have textures for glove parts.
well i will have to investigate on this as soon as i get home after work.
if u have any idea on this, plz help.
Can you show me a screenshot?
Which gloves are you wearing?

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
It would bother me too, I'm sure with you there. But I think it's never going to be perfect, it's just not made that way. Still, maybe you can do it look a bit better, so it doesn't bother you anymore, at least not that much.
To your question: You want the Kibelius part of your armor to ignore any dyes applied to the original, am I correct? If yes, that is possible. There is a texture that tells the game what parts are to be colored. It's with different areas of the armor in different colors.
could you post one of these texture that "control" what parts to be colored, so i can know what those look like for future reference? thanks

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
Should look like this.

Attachments

• 3641366861.jpg
    3641366861.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 166

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
After the latest patch on JP server, the Le Vladian Underwear is now showing up again. Any help?
I'm gonna need you to find the new number for that texture since I don't have the JP version.
First, delete all the textures from your folders original/DXT1 and original/DXT5.
Open Resorep and make sure the option "Save original textures to" is not ticked.
Open your game but do not choose your server just yet.
Before the character that is wearing the underwear shows up, make sure you tick the "Save original textures" from resorep, and then enter the server and choose that character (don't enter the world though).
The texture now should be available in your original/DXT1 or your original/DXT5 folder.
Post a screenshot of both of the folders here then I can help you to find out which one it is.

mizukikanzato

Potential Patron
I'm gonna need you to find the new number for that texture since I don't have the JP version.
First, delete all the textures from your folders original/DXT1 and original/DXT5.
Open Resorep and make sure the option "Save original textures to" is not ticked.
Open your game but do not choose your server just yet.
Before the character that is wearing the underwear shows up, make sure you tick the "Save original textures" from resorep, and then enter the server and choose that character (don't enter the world though).
The texture now should be available in your original/DXT1 or your original/DXT5 folder.
Post a screenshot of both of the folders here then I can help you to find out which one it is.

Added the screenshots on the attachment.

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-22_16-26-41.png
    upload_2016-6-22_16-26-41.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 171
  • upload_2016-6-22_16-27-13.png
    upload_2016-6-22_16-27-13.png
    190.1 KB · Views: 149
  • upload_2016-6-22_16-27-37.png
    upload_2016-6-22_16-27-37.png
    887.8 KB · Views: 153
  • upload_2016-6-22_16-27-56.png
    upload_2016-6-22_16-27-56.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 155

Jensen

Potential Patron
After todays patch, this no longer works on the EU version.
Looking forward for a fix.
Thanks for all the good work.

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
After todays patch, this no longer works on the EU version.
Looking forward for a fix.
Thanks for all the good work.
Can confirm this. Today's patch included a new .exe file, rendering the current version of Resorep inoperative.

AngEviL

Vivacious Visitor
Yup, doens't work in EU. It's now time to stop playing for a while with my female chars, until this gets fixed hopefully, and catch up with my berseker now, haha.

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
Nah, don't worry. There's still another way, just not that easy as Resorep was. And who knows - maybe it'll be fixed soon.
There is? you mean the new tool BlackFireBR is working on? isn't that a nude or no nude kind of deal and no way in between like transparencies and invisible items?.... Well full armor it is then -_-

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
What exactly do you want right now, just the transparency on the Kibelius?
For now yes i would be happy with the transparency on the Kibelius, but don't get me wrong, i may understand very little about modding, but i do understand its not a easy feat to do so, especially in such a short notice, the patch came out today after all plus the random naming of textures doesn't make any easy. And i was starting to emjoy the editing and changing the textures, making the bows invisible etc, like that mix up i was trying to do with armors, i got the hang of swapping and mixing armors. but how to make some parts disappear or transparent now? its... i dont know, annoying? again i did not mean to sound like i am here wining about it

DarkMatter88

Vivacious Visitor
For now yes i would be happy with the transparency on the Kibelius, but don't get me wrong, i may understand very little about modding, but i do understand its not a easy feat to do so, especially in such a short notice, the patch came out today after all plus the random naming of textures doesn't make any easy. And i was starting to emjoy the editing and changing the textures, making the bows invisible etc, like that mix up i was trying to do with armors, i got the hang of swapping and mixing armors. but how to make some parts disappear or transparent now? its... i dont know, annoying? again i did not mean to sound like i am here wining about it
I'm totally with you there. I don't get it why they even bother with this shit, while there are way more urgent problems at hand to be worked on.

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
I'm totally with you there. I don't get it why they even bother with this shit, while there are way more urgent problems at hand to be worked on.
Exacly, they waste time dealing with nude mods that are purely on our end, not to mention that this said modes helped convince some people to buy costumes on their shop and what did they achieve? Armor swapping wasn't even affected, Instead of dealing with Cheat/hacking that still is going strong, Bugs (some less important than others, like the one about the jornal) etc... really im curious about their logic about this

astalar

Potential Patron
Exacly, they waste time dealing with nude mods that are purely on our end, not to mention that this said modes helped convince some people to buy costumes on their shop and what did they achieve? Armor swapping wasn't even affected, Instead of dealing with Cheat/hacking that still is going strong, Bugs (some less important than others, like the one about the jornal) etc... really im curious about their logic about this
This is original patented korean logic. Like patented korean random, crafting and grinding. )

NaeRei

Avid Affiliate
DarkMatter88
im just going to leave a message saying it works like a charm, there are others that would enjoy that "Fix" ^_^ all i need is to figure out how to make certain textures / armor pieces invisible (like the elbow thing) but there is plenty of time for that, hopefully with the new tool thing blackfirebr is working on, so thanks

This is original patented korean logic. Like patented korean random, crafting and grinding. )

I guess that that logic is as easy as their language is for us to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.