[TERA ONLINE] Remastered Elin Nude Mod, Costume, Skin Texture, With Added Geometry Details, Elin Thread (2 Viewers)

HalcyonAndOn

Potential Patron
Final Edit: tl;dr issue resolved. Re-check boxes of all mods after launching TMM, everything works. Just as Godd Howard intended 🙏

One mod that doesn't seem to work for me on Starscape, is the Naughty Maid, both pubic and clean versions. The other variants of the maid outfit work fine just the naughty one makes no change to any of the outfits (white, black or dyeable). And the Dyeable Paw outfit doesn't work either. I have many others that work fine, could this be just an issue with Starscape being used instead of Menma?

EDIT: tried the SFW version of the Paws outfit, and that displays fine. It's just the no panties/no top version that doesn't work. To note, I have the Devilicious costume mod of yours that works as intended, top/bottomless.

EDIT2: Disregard, resolved. I had some other mods installed from here on Undertow. Tested disabling those and now the mods I mentioned below work xD Weird, for reference those mods are found here: https://www.undertow.club/threads/tera-64bit-human-aman-high-elf-and-castanic-nude-mods.17802/

EDIT3: Not resolved, there is some weird interactions going on between some of the mods on this page. For example, after the above test my maid costume was working with the Naughty variant. I then checked the school outfit to see if it was still fine, and it reverted back to vanilla. So I exit the game, close TMM, open the launcher and let it get to where it shows Play, open TMM, uncheck/re-check the big nips school girl outfit, start up the game and the maid dress has reverted back to vanilla, but the school girl outfit works. Furthermore, the Dark Velvet inner swapped back to vanilla game look. Wtf is going on here? Are only certain mods from here compatible with one another? If so a list would be useful.

Last edited:

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
One mod that doesn't seem to work for me on Starscape, is the Naughty Maid, both pubic and clean versions. The other variants of the maid outfit work fine just the naughty one makes no change to any of the outfits (white, black or dyeable). And the Dyeable Paw outfit doesn't work either. I have many others that work fine, could this be just an issue with Starscape being used instead of Menma?

EDIT: tried the SFW version of the Paws outfit, and that displays fine. It's just the no panties/no top version that doesn't work. To note, I have the Devilicious costume mod of yours that works as intended, top/bottomless.

EDIT2: Disregard, resolved. I had some other mods installed from here on Undertow. Tested disabling those and now the mods I mentioned below work xD Weird, for reference those mods are found here: https://www.undertow.club/threads/tera-64bit-human-aman-high-elf-and-castanic-nude-mods.17802/

EDIT3: Not resolved, there is some weird interactions going on between some of the mods on this page. For example, after the above test my maid costume was working with the Naughty variant. I then checked the school outfit to see if it was still fine, and it reverted back to vanilla. So I exit the game, close TMM, open the launcher and let it get to where it shows Play, open TMM, uncheck/re-check the big nips school girl outfit, start up the game and the maid dress has reverted back to vanilla, but the school girl outfit works. Furthermore, the Dark Velvet inner swapped back to vanilla game look. Wtf is going on here? Are only certain mods from here compatible with one another? If so a list would be useful.
Every time you open TMM to activate the mods, you need to re-check all the mods, before you enter the game, and if you want to change a version of a mod change it after re-check all the mods.

Scenario 1:
You want to play Tera with the mod active
  1. Open Tera launcher.
  2. Wait to for it to show the play button.
  3. Open TMM.
  4. Re-check all the mods.
  5. Then play.

Scenario 2:
You want to play Tera with the mod active but you want to change some version of the mod before entering the game
  1. Open Tera launcher.
  3. Open TMM.
  5. Change the version of the mods you want to change.
  6. Then play.
Scenario 3:
Changing mods version after already entered the game, while the mod is already active.
  1. Close the game client.
  2. Change the version of the mods you want to change.
  3. Then enter the game again.
TMM is an old tool, and the dev is inactive, the only solution I can give is work around on how to use it.

HalcyonAndOn

Potential Patron
Every time you open TMM to activate the mods, you need to re-check all the mods, before you enter the game, and if you want to change a version of a mod change it after re-check all the mods.

Scenario 1:
  1. Open Tera launcher.
  3. Open TMM.
  5. Then play.

Scenario 2:
You want to play Tera with the mod active but you want to change some version of the mod before entering the game
  1. Open Tera launcher.
  3. Open TMM.
  6. Then play.
Scenario 3:
Changing mods version after already entered the game, while the mod is already active.
TMM is an old tool, and the dev is inactive, the only solution I can give is work around on how to use it.
So, even though the mods I'm using are already checked when opening TMM again, just uncheck/re-check? If so that's fine. Thanks for the info

EDIT: Yep just tried it out, works a treat :smile:

Last edited:

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Test and wear ANY costume with Unicast MOD!!!

ind4xVNZ3y.jpg

Tutorial how to install

chrome_E3nxUEuEyj.jpg
Jump to first page!

johnycraft514

Potential Patron
i feel like this might be a dumb question but does this still work with tera Starscape? reason i ask is i noticed tera starscape is running on the 64bit version and was not sure what this stuff was made for sorry again if dumb question just thought it was worth asking.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
i feel like this might be a dumb question but does this still work with tera Starscape? reason i ask is i noticed tera starscape is running on the 64bit version and was not sure what this stuff was made for sorry again if dumb question just thought it was worth asking.
this mod is for 64 bit, so it works

johnycraft514

Potential Patron
Ok thanks just thought it was worth asking but i have noticed that i am testing the kimono outfit using the toolbox thing as i have an transparent version installed but it does not seem to have change in my game so i am assuming i fucked up some where so yeah would you have any idea what i can do to fix it?

i also just tried the devilisous one and the duckie topless one and that also does not seem to work for me so yeah i think i fucked up somewhere.

Tori3

Content Creator
2D Artist
3D Artist
Modder
Ok thanks just thought it was worth asking but i have noticed that i am testing the kimono outfit using the toolbox thing as i have an transparent version installed but it does not seem to have change in my game so i am assuming i fucked up some where so yeah would you have any idea what i can do to fix it?
try to follow these steps:

Scenario 1:
  1. Open Tera launcher.
  3. Open TMM.
  5. Then play.

Scenario 2:
  1. Open Tera launcher.
  3. Open TMM.
  6. Then play.
Scenario 3:

johnycraft514

Potential Patron
Ok so i did that and only some of the stuff is working i am so confused on why this is the case. as in the dukie one works and it seems only that one for some reason on my end.

yeah so i tried the kimono outfit again the the skirt is not transparent and the underwear is not gone ever and when i try the devillisous outfit even after doing the steps above it seems to still be base game i am starting to think that Starscape may have changed something.

i did also notice that when ever i try launch the game with the starscape version it seems to check the dat files again so maybe that has something to do with it.

Last edited:

Kuroheart

Potential Patron
1710464647439.png
I got this message when i try to open the manager for the first time.
I double checked if im putting the right folder but nothing seems to work.

Kuroheart

Potential Patron
Nova Tera ... no idea if it is 64 or 32. But i already see the problem. My dumb ass is trying to run it in a beta server

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.