Star Trek Online Nude Mods (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
However, we do have Risa coming up. Where are we on swimwear removal? Are there any other tricks or surprises we want to talk about to make Risa awesome again - maybe move ElectroShock to one of the dance competition moves or something?

Along those lines, is anyone involved in an adult role play group in STO? It seems like Risa would be a great time for a group like that to get together but I dont have the bandwidth to take on creating one right now.

Swimwear removal is my next release, it'll be ready for summer :) As for the emotes, I'll move it to ones everybody can use. Also I found the animation your toon uses when being attacked by the small dinosaurs on the dyson sphere. I replaced dance_robot with it for my own testing, it looks kinda kinky when paired up with push ups or something. Only problem is some npcs in the club will start using it and it looks weird to see people dancing and struggling on the floor lol. I really hope they release another Phoenix prize pack giveaway. I bought the jester dance from there.

Opening the ship requisition on my Rommie on ESD or DS9 causes my game to crash.

I'm gonna test this right now, everything might have to be updated since yesterdays patch/maintenance. Probably a new ship .xml in the bin files.

The ZTS

Content Creator
We're still in super-ultra-nonsexy-alpha stage, so there will be lots of bugs to iron.

LordMaggot LordMaggot COMPRESS YOUR POSTS! Lol. I need a Reader's Digest version for our bug shooting list.

Daedalus Daedalus Can confirm the addition of a new Romulan ship. Friends were talking about it.

We're going over the removal stuff and we'll inform what our decisions are regarding.

We all don't wanna meet the long arm of the law at the wrong end of a shotgun at the end of a dead end road just because we wanted to see our Trills in Orion bikinis. :p At least not yet.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
LordMaggot LordMaggot Are you running lighting 1 or 2.0? I equipped some of those items and my toon renders normally at the character select screen, tailor large preview screens and in game. What size breast increase and boob physics do you use. I use 2x and moderate jiggle, those kits come out ok.

Daedalus Daedalus We are gonna have to update all the breast size and bounce files to be safe. My files were last updated 5/6/2017. I haven't CTD'ed at the ship requisition on my rommie toon though.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
LordMaggot LordMaggot Are you running lighting 1 or 2.0? I equipped some of those items and my toon renders normally at the character select screen, tailor large preview screens and in game. What size breast increase and boob physics do you use. I use 2x and moderate jiggle, those kits come out ok.

Daedalus Daedalus We are gonna have to update all the breast size and bounce files to be safe. My files were last updated 5/6/2017. I haven't CTD'ed at the ship requisition on my rommie toon though.

1) I think the disappearing large and small previews might have to do with the very large number of boffs (40+) on my main character. This was my day one character made in the day when boffs had very limited skills and you needed lots of them for every situation. When I use a character with a normal number of Boffs <15 the previews are normal.

2) I'm using lighting 2.0 except when I'm in the dyson sphere.

3) When I first started using the mod...everything was fine. The disappearing preview and hazardous armor bits just started yesterday and I still can't figure out the proximate cause as there were no apparent system changes.

4) I don't use any jiggle or artificial mammary augmentation. More than a handful is a waste....imho

:)

Cheers,

Maggot

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
I think we intend to have a much faster patching speed too. Like every time the game's version string changes we'll have a new variant out. We're trying to get a hold of Belchannas to get info on what he uses to update/build the toolkit. If we can get his stuff, we'll be able to be as flexible as the game's updates are.

I was going to insert a greased pig joke, but I figured a tanning oil joke would be better, since the SE's coming. Leather permitting.
Screenshot_116.png

juanmanuelt

Swell Supporter
We're trying to get a hold of Belchannas to get info on what he uses to update/build the toolkit. If we can get his stuff, we'll be able to be as flexible as the game's updates are.

Maybe he can add a tutorial, that part is in fact the part that worries me. With the Clamman5 tutorials I manage to make my own personal mod, and if some day he gets tired of the game like Password did anyone can keep the mod alive. But with out the toolset or a tutorial on how to update them, the mod may have not future.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Maybe he can add a tutorial, that part is in fact the part that worries me. With the Clamman5 tutorials I manage to make my own personal mod, and if some day he gets tired of the game like Password did anyone can keep the mod alive. But with out the toolset or a tutorial on how to update them, the mod may have not future.

That's the idea. If we can get SOMETHING from him, we can include documentation.

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
OK....The Previews are back
All of them...
And the hazardous armor bits no longer have any effect on visibility

No idea why

wtf?

But not complaining.

Cheers,

Maggot

belechannas

Vivacious Visitor
Hi,

Sorry, haven't been logging into STO lately.

First, let me add my strong recommendation to avoid any modifications that are not restricted to client-side. It would be effortless for Cryptic to disable modding altogether. I think they have tolerated client-side nude mods because nobody will be affected by them unless they go looking for it themselves. People who see that somebody has hacked the tailor are going to assume other stuff is being hacked (for instance to gain combat or loot advantages). Changing other peoples' in-game experience in a way that generates resentment and/or complaints is a sure way to get the plug pulled (at best) or account bans (at worst). There is no way to conceal the fact that you are modding the gfx files, so if Cryptic decided to identify people using a tailor unlock (or any other mod) they could do it easily. If the tailor unlock allows use of costumes you don't own, then that is also (effectively) theft of a product that Cryptic charges money for. Not cool, and not smart IMO. Certainly not what I signed up for...

The toolset is built with Microsoft Visual Studio; the free Community Edition works fine. There are really no instructions required - you just open the solution file in Visual Studio and click "Rebuild Solution", and it works. The only thing to look out for is that there are Debug and Release build settings in the Visual Studio UI, and there are a number of different copies of each dll. If you do rebuild something, make sure you look for it in the correct directory, and check the build date/time to ensure you have the newly created version and not a copy of an older one.

I have been using a private repository on my default Github account (which has personally identifiable information). For archival purposes, I have created a public repository for the current version on a different account which (I think) is complete, and which hopefully has the identifiable stuff removed:

GitHub - belechannas/GibbedTools: Modified version of Cryptic Toolset originally authored by rick at gibbed (see license.txt)

Please remember the repository is offered "as is"; I can't promise to maintain anything. Remember that the original code is not mine, but comes from rick at gibbed dot us, as credited in password 42's tutorials. The license also requires me to make clear that the source code has been modified (for compatibility with the most recent game files) and is not identical to the original version.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
The ZTS The ZTS I uploaded the most recent mod package here and the optional textures so you can archive them for the installer.

B belechannas Thank you for the information, we should be able to maintain updated toolsets now. You're absolutely right about the tailor, and it will not be found posted here or anywhere. Though it is possible to mod tailor categories, future development will remain to be just making outfits appear nude client side.

So far this is what is removed, everyone feel free to use this package if these pieces interest you.

Outfit pieces that will appear nude:

Wintercoat cropped jackets (all colors),
Iconian vests 1 and 2 plus long variants
Romulan Civilian 1 and wrap 2
TOS mirror top
Sierra 1 skirt
Sierra 2 skirt
Antares skirt
23rd century mini skirt medical
23rd century short tight skirt
23rd century angled skirt
23rd century Romulan antos skirt
Formal skirt
All 5 Orion bikini tops
4 Orion bikini loincloth belts, except for the klingon loincloth
Orion Bikini bottom
Klingon shorts tight
Klingon Armored + armor cutout
Klingon TOS sleeveless shirt
Klingon skirt 1 and 2 Not the bortasqu'
Klingon belts 1 and 2

Swimwear will be getting removed, Risa will eventually be all nude. Waiting until after patch to update the bin

Attachments

NudeOutfitsOnlyBaseMod.rar
12.7 MB · Views: 255

CustomTextures+Addons.rar
30.2 MB · Views: 230

The ZTS

Content Creator
B belechannas We pretty quickly came to that conclusion, despite seeing that it was going to be effortless to make those changes. It opens up way too many "ifs", like using that same capability to change skills to be impossible combinations, or even grant excess normal, time, or premium currency at the literal push of a button. We're only seeking to enhance our per-client experience, not take advantage of poor design and workmanship on the side of the server.

I'd sooner not go down the proverbial rabbit hole, as that same proverbial rabbit hole could be a VERY ugly unintentional backdoor.

Thanks for posting how we do that though. Clamman5 Clamman5 and I are getting our ducks in a row. We anticipate calling for a true Version 3 release in Password42's honor as soon as the SE patch hits Holodeck.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Let's call V3: Star Trek Online Nude Mods Redux :wink:
Oh, when the nudes
go marching in;
oh when the nudes go marching in....

The ZTS

Content Creator
I've already got version semantics laid out, so I think you'll be pleased with what we call our epic rerelease. :P

Most likely we will have a new thread as well. Clamman5 Clamman5 and I have to get our collective shit together with this so we can have a release date (ideally the day of) for the Summer Event.

Daedalus

Content Creator
Looking forward to it.
...And to Risa's nude beaches.

So hurry up with that Summer Event, Craptic!!
tumblr_nefqmolg4K1qhcrb0o1_500.gif

The ZTS

Content Creator
Highly unlikely, you get idjuts like that all the time. They could have outfits from the old tailor bug, you could get all those pieces in that image from the old tailor bug. If anything, they'll get slaps on the wrist for duplicating copyrighted characters and call it a day.

Scary good though.

Hence why we're totally clientside. :p

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
fleet fleet We'll be ready for you or another mod to lock this post once we've reached our milestone.

I can lock the topic. Since it was created by password42, if he asks for it to remain open or be re-opened I'll comply with his request.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.