Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (14 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
All,

This is going to be a long post, so bear with me.

I'm trying to do a patch rollup for what I absolutely know that is going to happen by the drop of Victory is Life. For starters, I know I need to do the following:

~ Break out the swimsuits options so that each individual suit can be tailored how you like.
~ Insert the faction pubes.
~ Clean up some wierd typos in the French and German language installers that are most likely UTF-8 errors.
~ Put in at least SOME of the Costume Cheat Sheet ( xaos25 xaos25 I need new shots from you pretty please~!)
~ Clamman5 Clamman5 I need your Iconian Holographic Overlays.

If I have forgotten anything, or someone wants something added in, let me know.

This next update with Victory is Life will probably be a major version change (I think), so that means I'll be changing the featured character in the installer! Now's the time to start getting those sexy screenies!

Last edited:

Burnsidhe

Potential Patron
Whoo! And thank you! I know the installer for the "Beach Bums" version had the separate top options, if I'm remembering correctly, so maybe there's something you can use from it.

The ZTS

Content Creator
B Burnsidhe AH YES! That was probably around the time my SSD died unexpectedly. I got kind of lazy with it. I think I can make those fixes happen, it just requires quite a bit of changes to my development directories.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Thanks for al the hard work. i mean it!
but hey... somehow half of my 23. century stockings are gone. And even though i uninstalled the mod that caused it, but cute stance is still broken.

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
I just played the "Jabberwocky" mission with the breast jiggle mod installed. There's a giant holographic dancer on Mirror Bajor doing the nerve tonic dance. With the mod active, she's a serious threat to public safety. Just sayin'. :wink:
I think that mission is why I keep hte mod around. It was just so perfect!

xaos25

Avid Affiliate
All,

This is going to be a long post, so bear with me.

I'm trying to do a patch rollup for what I absolutely know that is going to happen by the drop of Victory is Life. For starters, I know I need to do the following:

~ Break out the swimsuits options so that each individual suit can be tailored how you like.
~ Insert the faction pubes.
~ Clean up some wierd typos in the French and German language installers that are most likely UTF-8 errors.
~ Put in at least SOME of the Costume Cheat Sheet ( xaos25 xaos25 I need new shots from you pretty please~!)
~ Clamman5 Clamman5 I need your Iconian Holographic Overlays.

If I have forgotten anything, or someone wants something added in, let me know.

This next update with Victory is Life will probably be a major version change (I think), so that means I'll be changing the featured character in the installer! Now's the time to start getting those sexy screenies!

I hear you. I've had hardware issues as well, but I'm here and ready to work again. I'll be in touch in a few days about a formal list for costume options to track what I can take pictures of and what I dont have access to. I've got probably 80% of costumes and what I dont have is mostly fleet variants and just a couple Cstore outfits.

The_Lazythor

Potential Patron
Y Youkai-sama That's Clamman5 Clamman5 's department as he has not sent me the update for the cute stance.

T The_Lazythor I need deets. You can't be my sister and throw the laptop on me shouting "FIX IT!". :P
Pretty much what is going on is I install it, make sure the "STO MODS ON" is turned on, on my desktop but the mod just is not activating. I am running it off of steam if that helps.

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Do not use STO MODS ON when you install it, it is on by default. Also the mod is passive. You must run your game from the Cryptic Launcher to load it.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
My game just crashed because it tryed to update skeletons that "allegedly" had no costumes. wtf?
Second time now.

Last edited:

Gaeryn

Potential Patron
Hey, Clam -- how do you install those addons? (probably a punk question, but I'm interested int trying them.

The ZTS

Content Creator
Also, we still have no entries for our next featured installer image! How would you like everyone to see your favorite girl in the buck?!
(Hint: There may be a prize involved.)

The ZTS

Content Creator
The information on it is on the third post on the first page. You can send me whatever screenie you want of your character, but I'm going to really crop it down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.