[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools (08/07/16 - Transformer 0.3.1 & Valentine Breakable) (3 Viewers)

timmyc

Content Creator
Updated the transformer tutorial to indicate that it is no longer necessary to use Replace MtrCol and Texture Tool to complete the transformation. Most of the stuff is still relevant and the section on the usage of these tools are contained in a spoiler for reference.

Tutorial
[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools (07/13/16 - Transformer updated to 0.3.1 & hot dance)

Simplified workflow -
1. Load or Drag & Drop a TMC (with corresponding TMCL in the same folder with the same name)
2. Verify that the "From" and "To" characters are correct. The tool automatically sets the "From" for you when a TMC is loaded.
3. Select the desired smoothness setting (more on smoothness in the tutorial link above). For the most part, default 30 works rather well.
4. Hit Transform button - results will be output to the same folder with <original TMC file name>_to_<toCharacterName>_<TransformationSettingsIndicators>_SF<number>

Hopefully it's simple enough to use. It's still got some issues with certain transformations and, hopefully, I will be able to address them whenever I get time. As of now, I am a bit burned out again after testing various transformations all night with new reference models, lol.

timmyc

Content Creator
The long awaited Valentine (overdue?) pack is here. I've added each character's personal touches back to each girl with a few exceptions such as Nyotengu's wings and some earrings which I think are not that big of a deal.

As noted in my preview post, all of these characters are based on the modified Valentine Outfit that I made for Leifang which is then transformed to all other girls (that have valentine outfit and Naotora) with some post processing done to add the character specific items back to the outfits such as stockings for P4 and Honoka, necklaces for a few characters, high heels back to Nyotengu and so on and so forth.

I realized some issues with the official model after I put the thing on most girls, but it is not too distracting, at least to me, to warrant a total recreation. I hope you guys don't mind some minor flaws as pictured below:
[attachment=293703:timmy_valentine_breakable_official_issues.png]

Known issues:
- Nyotengu's wings and her "weapons" are missing
- Some characters don't have their earrings (Helena for example)
- Deformation and clipping issues inherited from the official model as pictured above
- Strange texture may be observed on the heart shape metal clips

Previews:
christie_preview (1).jpg christie_preview (2).jpg christie_preview (3).jpg christie_preview (4).jpg helena_preview (1).jpg helena_preview (2).jpg helena_preview (3).jpg helena_preview (4).jpg helena_preview (5).jpg helena_preview (6).jpg Mila_preview (1).jpg Mila_preview (2).jpg Mila_preview (3).jpg nyotengu_preview (1).jpg nyotengu_preview (2).jpg nyotengu_preview (3).jpg nyotengu_preview (5).jpg nyotengu_preview (6).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (1).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (2).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (3).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (4).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (5).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (6).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (7).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (8).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (9).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (10).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (11).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (12).jpg Phase4_Sarah_Honoka_Pai_modified_test (13).jpg rachel_preview (1).jpg rachel_preview (2).jpg Tina_preview (1).jpg Tina_preview (2).jpg valentine_remix_sneak_peek (1).jpg valentine_remix_sneak_peek (2).jpg valentine_remix_sneak_peek (3).jpg valentine_remix_sneak_peek (4).jpg valentine_remix_sneak_peek (5).jpg valentine_remix_sneak_peek (6).jpg valentine_remix_sneak_peek (7).jpg valentine_remix_sneak_peek (8).jpg valentine_remix_sneak_peek (9).jpg valentine_remix_sneak_peek (10).jpg valentine_remix_sneak_peek (11).jpg

The entire Autolink drag & drop installation pack can be downloaded here: ValentineBreakableRemix_V1_3.zip

**4K preview screenshots are included in the download in "preview" folder.

Update 08/06/16 - while looking over the included files in the pack, I realized I made a mistake with Phase4's folder structure where there is a subfolder under PHASE4/29/ named 29 which contains Kasumi's valentine breakable. You will have to move the files one level higher and delete this sub folder. I also forgot to delete a backup file from RACHEL folder. Please go ahead and delete RACHEL_DLCU_036_BREAKABLE_V1_1_BACKUP.TMC from RACHEL's folder. Apologize for any inconveniences
biggrin.png
The same download link has been updated with the cleaned up pack.

Instalaltion: unzip the file and drop the content into your AUTOLINK folder. Please note that Naotora's outfit is found under her first outfit in game (folder 01) since she does not have a valentine outfit.

This pack represents many hours of fixing clipping, gluing body parts together and staring at ladies' boobs. Any feedback is welcome
biggrin.png

Credits go to the usual suspects in my first post unless otherwise noted.

Special thanks: SaafRats the Master of Perversion and Ishidacrop for testing and providing valuable feedback, but the knot is still not untied due to laziness
biggrin.png

timmyc

Content Creator
Here's my first attempt with an outfit that I made for Marie a very long time ago which seems to have been made for this :bush:
Marie_PoleDancing_betterangles (1).jpg Marie_PoleDancing_betterangles (2).jpg Marie_PoleDancing_betterangles (3).jpg Marie_PoleDancing_betterangles (4).jpg Marie_PoleDancing_betterangles (5).jpg Marie_PoleDancing_betterangles (6).jpg MariePoleDancing_RoughAttempt (1).jpg MariePoleDancing_RoughAttempt (2).jpg MariePoleDancing_RoughAttempt (3).jpg MariePoleDancing_RoughAttempt (4).jpg MariePoleDancing_RoughAttempt (5).jpg MariePoleDancing_RoughAttempt (6).jpg MariePoleDancing_RoughAttempt (7).jpg MariePoleDancing_RoughAttempt (8).jpg MariePoleDancing_RoughAttempt (9).jpg MariePoleDancing_RoughAttempt (10).jpg

Be sure to check out the dynamic camera video which is extremely angry dick inducing if I do say so myself
biggrin.png

dynamic camera video
Marie_PoleDancing_hotangles.mp4

static camera video
Marie_PoleDancing_Test.mp4

Marie kicks all sorts of asses, and now we know she can dance on water better than perhaps Jesus.

timmyc

Content Creator
Today I'd like to share with you all a few WIP shots of a mod. Hot on the heels of breakable releases, I've finally got time to put some finishing touches on my latest project dedicated to Saafie the MoP and Siframe

Here's a sneak peek of the latest breakable development :bush: which breaks all barriers of imagination, if I do say so myself
biggrin.png

ANGRY DICK WARNING
Genfu wants to have some fun too
biggrin.png
His dick surly gets angry after he get a beating from Honoka
biggrin.png

Genfu_bikini_breakable_test (1).jpg Genfu_bikini_breakable_test (2).jpg Genfu_bikini_breakable_test (3).jpg Genfu_bikini_breakable_test (4).jpg Genfu_bikini_breakable_test (5).jpg Genfu_bikini_breakable_test (6).jpg Genfu_bikini_breakable_test (7).jpg Genfu_bikini_breakable_test (8).jpg Genfu_bikini_breakable_test (9).jpg

junkazama

Potential Patron
Here are some screenies of my earlier attempt at this new wardrobe malfunction experiment.

Nyotengu in her DLCU028
View attachment 45162 View attachment 45163 View attachment 45164 View attachment 45165

However, she sometimes decides to strip in the middle of the fight...
View attachment 45166 View attachment 45167 View attachment 45168
I admit this Bayonetta like transformation mid-fight is very angry dick inducing
blush.gif

Her humiliating defeat
View attachment 45161

Maybe I will try to fix this one up and release it as well. I am beginning to like Nyotengu now. I think she is extremely hot for her age
blush.gif

Where to get this mod? :smile:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Actually you are right. I mistook the previous post. It seems the one you want is just an experiment, probably unfinished. The finished one is the towel which falls off. I'm not sure if timmyc still mods DOA5LR but if you really want I recommend going to loverslab and seeing if they have what you want there. The DOA5 modding scene here died down but continued on over on LL forums. A lot of authors still post mods here and update them but less frequently. You will need to sign up and login to find the DOA5 section which is under Adult Games.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Actually you are right. I mistook the previous post. It seems the one you want is just an experiment, probably unfinished. The finished one is the towel which falls off. I'm not sure if timmyc still mods DOA5LR but if you really want I recommend going to loverslab and seeing if they have what you want there. The DOA5 modding scene here died down but continued on over on LL forums. A lot of authors still post mods here and update them but less frequently. You will need to sign up and login to find the DOA5 section which is under Adult Games.

Actually he is, but he's being VERY LAZY and only updating his Topic like this one on another site and not here, I'm tempted to drag him into DOA and kick his butt over it, if he even plays it anymore :P

( in all seriousness, I will pester him about updating things here, not that he will, but we can hope)

pwnography.qq

Avid Affiliate
Thank you so much for the great mods! I love these breakable costumes. Been having lots of fun with them :)

I'm curious if there's any way you could make any with some shoes too. Hoping to get Kokoro in her Mandarin Chinese Dress heels and also Nyotengu in her wooden sandals from the towel costume with no wings :D

20171004121017_1_by_bitemonsters-dbphuc9.jpg

20171004124316_1_by_bitemonsters-dbphucm.jpg

20171004123555_1_by_bitemonsters-dbphuc6.jpg

20171004110131_1_by_bitemonsters-dbphucf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.