NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Meshes by: Harry Palmer, kayakff, SaafRats, timmyC and NiteGuardian.
Textures by: Harry Palmer, kayakff, galhound and NiteGuardian.
Tools used made by: dtk mnr, timmyC and riry sukisuki.

Special Thanks to:

SaafRats, kayakff and timmyC for all their help, support and advice.
All the DOA Modding communities, because without them this pack would never have been made.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Nude Remix AUTOLINK

FvpY8Si.jpg

All other Previews of this pack are on Dropbox: Dropbox - DOA5LR Nude Remix

DL Here: Nude Remix AUTOLINK Pack

This is a complete Pack of all the Dead or Alive Ladies fully nude except for their iconic items like headbands and fans for the AutoLink install method, simply drag the contents of this pack into your "AUTOLINK" folder in the game's directory after you have installed it first.

They have Bush and Shaved, all are on Costume 01 and 02 except the following:
- Lisa and Tina are 03 and 04 due to their Hats and Masks on the first two.
- Alpha152, NyoTengu and Mai have one color on each of 01, 02, 03, 04.

These files are only tested and confirmed to work with version 1.08 and up of the game -and- for AutoLink version 2.60 and up.

Nude Remix DLCs

DL Here: Nude Remix Main DLC

This is a repack of the mostly outdated DLC Method, as of the date of this posting (game version 1.09) its confirmed to work, however with every update the Dev's make that may change, it contains all Ladies you can have without DLC except Alpha152.

It Uses Costume Slot 49 for most of the Ladies, except the Following:
- Marie, NyoTengu and Phase4 are slot 45
- Pai and Sarah are slot 24
- Honoka is on slot 40

I have now added a Bonus DLC so you can skip using AutoLink or Ink_Reshuffle, I give no promises it will work and in fact expect it to crash your game, you have been warned but here it is:

DL HERE: Nude Remix Bonus DLC

This adds 4 Alpha152 Costumes to the game using Slots 27, 28, 29, 30.
And the missing Red, White and Purple Wings for NyoTengu from the main DLC, on Slots 42, 43, 44.
Mai on her Costume Slot 04.
Naotora on her Costume Slot 19.

Nude Remix ReShuffle Files

DL Here: Nude Remix ReShuffle Files

There is Currently no way to add Naotora and Mai by DLC Method without HIGH risk of crashing or other bugs, so I am offering the files here so you can override the game's original files, also since I could add Alpha152 to DLC but its far cleaner to install it this way, I've included her here also.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Nude Remix TMC Files

DL Here: Nude Remix TMC Files

This is a complete pack of all the Dead or Alive Ladies fully nude except for their iconic items like headbands and fans, in Raw File Format ready for use with DLC hogehoge, AutoLink Tool, Lnk Reshuffle or any other method the Community comes up with in the future, also great for Base Nudes as a Mod-Maker's resource.

WARNING: Some advanced Modding skills required.

Nude Remix Texture Files

DL Here: Nude Remix Textures

This is a complete pack of all the DOA Ladies nude skins, so you can apply it to other Modder's works and make their skin look the same as my Nude Remix bodies, in case you want a seamless look, I can't promise it will always work.

UPDATE: Now includes the Photoshop File as a Mod-Maker's resource.

Permissions and Reuse

You Can use these in your own Mods, if you use these Meshes, Textures, or Both in your Mods please link back to my Mod here or Credit everyone I do for what you used (at the top of this page).

You Can post these on other sites I am not a member of, however you must link back to my Mod here or Credit all the people I do (at the top of this page).

You must Never post the downloads behind any kind of pay wall or survey for access, but a site that requires a free membership is ok.

In short keep them free to get at without any tricks, give credit to those I give credit to.

List of Updates

Look inside Spoiler:
4.5 Update:
- Fixed missing Icons on some of the Lady's DLC slots.
- Moved Tina and Lisa to Costume Slot 01 and 02, fixed hair issues.
- Minor fixes to all body Textures for all the Ladies.

4.3 Update:
- Fixed Texture Clipping Issue with Naotora's Chest Mole.
- Made the DLC packs easier to use.

4.2 Update:
- Fixed some issues with ugly shapes under breasts and around butts.
- AutoLink Pack changed to be lighter on file size yet easier to understand.
- Small fix to Normal Maps
- Moved all DLC Costume Slots up to the highest currently available.
- Added a few small DLC packs for the missing Ladies.

4.0 Update:
- Finally fixed NyoTengu's floating off the ground.
- Remade every Mesh by mixing 2-3 Bodies, giving the most smoothness and detail yet.
- Remade every Texture to match the Mesh quality.
- By high demand I removed the darker skin on of the some Ladies' Vaginas.
- Made Mai and Added her to the Set.
- Made full support for AutoLink and kept support for DLC Install methods.

3.2 Update:
- Removed the HL files to streamline ease of use.
- Fixed Crashing Issues for conflicts with the new Official DLCs and AutoLink.

2.7 Update:
- Fixed even more texture seams on all of the Ladies.
- Repackaged the TMC and HL files for use with hogehoge DLC Tool.
- Beta test of AutoLink Support.
- Over a dozen minor fixes to NyoTengu (but not done with her yet).

2.5 Update:
- Added Naotora with custom Skin Texture made by me, based on galhound's.
- Completely updated all meshes to use Harry's and SaafRats' final versions.
- Fixed Honoka's Texture of all remaining bugs.
- Rebuilt the DLCs to use detail controls for Bush or Clean.

2.0 Update:
- Updated Honoka with the newest by SaafRats.
- Final version of the Normal Maps on all girls.
- Feet fixed for Helena, Lisa, Rachel and Tina using meshes by Trollwut.
- Neck seams on all girls should finally be gone forever.
- Upgraded the Mesh of Sarah to the latest by mario80.
- Added more Alpha-152 colors and more NyoTengu wing colors.

1.7 Update:
- Fixed a major bug with the sweat/water Textures and the body Meshes for 4 girls.
- Updated all the Normal Maps to use the final versions by Harry.
- Cleaned TMC and Texture Packs of outdated files I accidentally left in.

1.5 Update:
- Finally all neck seams are fixed (as much as possible with current mod tools).
- Upgraded Honoka's body mesh to the one by SaafRats, fixing two minor issues.
- Upgraded all girls to use HQ textures based on the original Photoshop files.
- Removed the Masked versions due to quality issues, plan to release later.
- Simplified the DLC packs so now anyone can understand them.

1.2 Update:
- Further attempts to fix neck seams for all girls who need it.
- Fixed all dirt and sweat/water Textures on the Ladies to use Harry's.
- Sarah's body Mesh upgraded to the one by mario80, fixing many issues.
- Honoka's skin Texture upgraded to a remix of the one by SaafRats.
- Lisa's skin no longer has a green tint, pale rings around nipples fixed.

Answers to Likely Questions

"Will you repack all this into a custom DLC for me or help me setup a custom AutoLink folder? I want a combo you don't have but I don't know how."
Yes! just send me a private message on Undertow or contact me by E-mail.

"Why don't you just add Naotora, Mai and Alpha152 to the main DLC? I don't want to bother with more than one or Reshuffle."
No, if we were talking about the early versions of Reshuffle I would agree, but now its powerful and simple to use, get over it and do the work, it won't hurt you.
Also as stated up in the DLCs part of this post, adding Naotora or Mai to a DLC makes the game crash most of the time, so its not really an option.

"I don't know how to install AutoLink, ReShuffle, or the DLC Crack, will you help me?"
Maybe? I'm willing to point you in the right direction, even offer a step-by-step for first time setup, but I can't offer support for every problem, for that you need to go to the Website/Forum for that Tool.

"Can I do Edits, Post this other places or make a new Mod with this one?"
Yes! as long as you follow the rules in my Permissions and Reuse section.

Alternate Downloads of this Mod

MediaFire, Mega and Google Drive Links can be found at my Blog here: NiteGuardian's Lair

Other Creator's Nude Mods

Magic Mod by kayakff, Its so good I put half of his work in mine!
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6618...21-girls-body-v230-mai-honoka-added-finished/

H-LOD Mod by SaafRats, Really awesome curvy mod!
[DOA5LR] H-LOD Nude Mod (curvy body) - UPDATED (05/01/16): HLOD v1.1 / Nyotengu's wings & dildo pack

LUD Mod by SaafRats, Really awesome petite mod!
[DOA5LR] LUD Nude mod (small breasts)

Nude Pack Plus (and tools) by timmyC, Lots of amazing tools and guides, Also if you like stripping clothes (in this case bikinis) check it out!
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5099...nudepluspackxmaslingerie/page-60#entry1750189

Real Nude Mod by Harry Palmer, The original and what half my work is based on!
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47488-doa5lr-real-nude-mod-complete-edition/#entry1190399

Nude Outfits (and more) by Squizzo, Nice if you want the Ladies to have something on, but still be naked!
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54701-doa5lr-squizzos-mods/#entry1374569

Beach Paradise (and animations) by holdenmcclure, Want puffy nipples and saggy boobs? Or amazing animations and features? check this out!
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doahdm-beach-paradise-40-beta-1617-harry-palmer-osiri-drifter/

Nude Fairies (and more) by Perry_P, Want the ladies Naked but in Fairy Outfits? right here!
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56435-doa5lr-perry-p-mods-update-012217-falling-towel-mod-pack-20/

Last edited:

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Shit. Time to reinstall DOA5 I guess. Along with DOAX3 this is going to be a fappy- I mean happy xmas.

Edit. Hoodie mod update? My man! That is one of my favorites! How do I like a single post twice?

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Fantastic! Gonna use this tonight. Thanks.

Shit. Time to reinstall DOA5 I guess. Along with DOAX3 this is going to be a fappy- I mean happy xmas.

Edit. Hoodie mod update? My man! That is one of my favorites! How do I like a single post twice?

Updated the Pack to further fix issues, make sure to grab it guys.

Sausage&Eggs Sausage&Eggs
Expect the Hoodies Mod to return before the end of this weekend.

OctoMonster

Avid Affiliate
Beautiful mod. Also like your hoodie mod.

Going to keep holding out for a working DOA5 mod with zero pubic hair tho.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Beautiful mod. Also like your hoodie mod.

Going to keep holding out for a working DOA5 mod with zero pubic hair tho.

You mean like... this?
Nude Core Remix Clean DLC | Undertow (outdated!)
A Complete set of Nude Girls without any hair near their vaginas.

Nude Core Remix Bush DLC | Undertow (outdated!)
This is a Complete set of Nude Girls with all having hair around their vaginas.

If the issue is it conflicts with some official DLC you own:
When the Developers are finished there will be no free space left, so you will have to build your own DLC with the Tool to fill a empty spot for a official DLC you skipped or replace some base-game outfits using the Archive Tool, you can find these Tools in my other Topic Here:
[DOA5LR] A Few Modding Tools | Undertow
If anyone needs help using the Tools in the first section I will provide what help I can in that Topic.

02/01/2017 Edit: Updated File Link Info.

Last edited:

3island18

Vivacious Visitor
ah yes! Nude Clean, I need that. thank you very much, good sir. nice, I love em shaved clean LOL thanks for making separated one

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Thanks, Zunga...got it working now :D

Glad to hear that it helped you.

I finally got the nude pack to work on the Steam version without any official DLC but only by copying the entire DOA5LR game directory out of the steam folder and somewhere else. A lot of the stuff was in Japanese but that can be changed back to English in the options menu. Note that I simply added the DLCXXX = YYYYYY for the new mod after the other DLC listed in the ini file and that seemed to work.

i still have no idea why the mod only worked for me after having copied the game to another directory. However, hopefully this might help others with the same issues.

Last edited:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Hi, I am kinda new...how do you install the mods

Similar question here.

I have the game on Steam but don't have any DLC. Is it possible to use this mod by creating a DLC folder and placing the extracted folders there?

P.s. A bit of searching brought this up:

How to run DOA5LR: Real Nude Mods | Undertow

but i can't seem to get it to work....

Hi there, sorry I have been quiet but I have been busy on a couple of Mod Projects in what little free time I have between the Holidays, I made a Topic here:
[DOA5LR] A Few Modding Tools | Undertow
That contains all known Modding Tools for DOA that I can find a working version of and several links to various guides that still work (mostly), I intend to continue to update it as I find more or newer versions and will answer any questions as best I can about the Install-type Tools you guys are talking about in that Topic.

As to the question of how to install these, using the DLC version:
- Grab the .ini Hack in my other post and install it the the main Game.exe directory hitting yes to overwrite if prompted.
- Open the 3DMGAME.ini in notepad/wordpad and change the "DLC000=000000" lines to match the Numbers of any Official DLC you have, make a order like DLC001, DLC002, DLC003, etc and then after the = put the DLC numbers, adding my DLC at the end and hit save.
- Drag and drop my DLC file folder (NOT the contents, the whole folder) into the "DLC" folder you see at the Game.exe directory, if there is none create one.
DONE!

P.S. You cannot play online with custom DLC, they may start detecting them and banning users, also you may crash or crash others when playing without the same Modded DLC.
The easy work around is when playing alone or local VS leave the "DLC000=000000" lines with Mods in and before going online simply close the game, open the .ini file, delete those lines and save then restart the game.
The harder one is to replace existing outfits you don't like with a Modded one, that allows you to take them online but the process is far more involved and I will help anyone wanting to learn that over in my Mod Tools Topic.

Last edited:

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Thanks for the detailed reply, NiteGuardian - I am sure it will help a lot of people. I have got your mod working now but for some odd reason only outside the Steam folder....

Happy New Year all!

cahuesnk

Potential Patron
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hello friends. I would like to help, please. I am not managing to make the Alpha 152 correctly. What is the true step by step to replace the files in Cos_001? Am I doing something wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
@ NiteGuardian, I really like what you did here with this packaged mod by adding in your own touch-ups and retouches and dubbing the whole package with Remix in the title. I especially like the touch up on Alpha 152 you gave by giving her a more "natural look" to her otherwise nude appearance if you know what I mean. Also, I like the option you included to have white wings on Nyotengu, as opposed to the black wings you commonly see her have.
I have a question though with your Bonus Complete Nude Remix. Is it absolutely necessary that I get the TMC files as well, and use Archive Tool in order to use the different Alpha 152 costumes in game, or can I use the supplied DLC package that you provided as is. Just wondering, Thanks.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Hello friends. I would like to help, please. I am not managing to make the Alpha 152 correctly. What is the true step by step to replace the files in Cos_001? Am I doing something wrong.

C cahuesnk
When you replace instead of using my DLCs you should use the Archive Tool, then only replace the TMC and TMCL files, do NOT replace the game's ---C files as it can result in crashes or the outfit loading with the wrong color, etc.
With Alpha-152 simply replace her Cos_001.TMC and Cos_001.TMCL then all 4 of her first Outfits should be the nude you see here.
Also can I ask you to please put your pictures in a spoiler tag? it would cut down on scrolling for other members!

@ NiteGuardian, I really like what you did here with this packaged mod by adding in your own touch-ups and retouches and dubbing the whole package with Remix in the title. I especially like the touch up on Alpha 152 you gave by giving her a more "natural look" to her otherwise nude appearance if you know what I mean. Also, I like the option you included to have white wings on Nyotengu, as opposed to the black wings you commonly see her have.
I have a question though with your Bonus Complete Nude Remix. Is it absolutely necessary that I get the TMC files as well, and use Archive Tool in order to use the different Alpha 152 costumes in game, or can I use the supplied DLC package that you provided as is. Just wondering, Thanks.

tekmarvl tekmarvl
Thank you for your kind words, I did not feel like my contribution was large enough to label it like it was my Mod, I did put a lot of work and time into them though, so I feel "Remix" is a good term to use.
The way I set it up, you can use the "Core DLC" to get most of the ladies, then use the "Bonus DLC" to get three colors of Alpha-152 and white wing NyoTengu on top of the Core, its like a addon to an addon.
You do NOT need the TMC Files if you use the DLC Packs, but I offered the files for making your own DLCs or replacing existing outfits, like Alpha-152 is best replaced since its 2 files instead of a whole DLC, or if your willing to give up a swimsuit or a bunny suit from the base game you can use the Nudes Online by replacing!

lift2015

Potential Patron

use program name ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.