Tera - Costume Edits + Misc. Stuff (2 Viewers)

Nai

Potential Patron
Someone have a all in one elin download with the mods?

only the full nude one would be fine aswell..

zerothxv

Potential Patron
Don't suppose there will be any 64-bit ports for the new version of the game anytime soon? I would love the animal ears and tail removal for Elin most of all.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Don't suppose there will be any 64-bit ports for the new version of the game anytime soon? I would love the animal ears and tail removal for Elin most of all.
I don't play TERA anymore, and indeed don't even know if anything about the file system has changed since the game changed ownerships.

If anyone wants to port my mods, though, you have my full blessing to do so! ...But I wouldn't hold your breath for me doing it, sorry.

pixies

Potential Patron

The problem is, when you remove the textures for the ears you're often left with a big hole in the head where the ears should be.

I was going to try converting the mods but the result is kind of ugly.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
The problem is, when you remove the textures for the ears you're often left with a big hole in the head where the ears should be.

I was going to try converting the mods but the result is kind of ugly.
You'd have to edit the meshes to fix something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.