[DOA5LR] Modding Tools (Updated April 24, 2017) (1 Viewer)

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
I have found many members of the PC modding community do not know how to mod Dead or Alive 5 Last Round, this post will hopefully help you in finding the Tools and Forums where you can get what you need.

Please remember, none of these Tools were made by me and I can only help you learn how to use some of them, I cannot update or fix any and you are using them at your own risk, Back up your Files before you start!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Harry Palmer's Tools:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/53532-doa5lr-harry-palmers-tools-and-tips/
The father of all DOA PC Modding, he brought us some wonderful Tools and Nude Meshes, a few are out of date now though, here's hoping he returns!

timmyC's Tools:
[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools (08/07/16 - Transformer 0.3.1 & Valentine Breakable)
Mostly makes guides and works on only 2 Tools, but they are so powerful and kept up to date, they have replaced half of Harry's, really amazing work.

riry sukisuki's Tools:
MediaFire
Has brought us greats such as the latest DLC Tool hogehoge, LR Photo Studio, Breast Copy Machine and more.

dtr mnr's Tools:
MediaFire
Mostly stuff for advanced users, you'll find all the TMC, tmcmesh and Texture import/export/edit needs here, also up-to-date NoeSiS plugins.

immi's Tool:
lnk_reshuffle 5.10 last update: 2017/01/17
Ah yes, in my personal opinion the one Install-Mods-Tool to rule them all "Lnk ReShuffle", immi may have only made one Tool, but when its this good why bother making more?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Tools/Plugins that either are abandoned/outdated or are made hard to find or get by the Author's, so I will share them here.

Archive Tool 1.2.1
Basically does the same as immi's Ink ReShuffle only with a better interface, but was abandoned and the original Topics with it are lost now, there is ways of getting it working still by mixing files from it and ReShuffle, basically leaving it here for anyone who prefers the cleaner navigation and has the patience to figure it out.

AutoLink v1.71
Everyone seems to love this Plugin/Tool, but its near impossible to get the current copy if you live outside of China or are not willing to pay money for access, so it is posted here.

Camera Unlock
If you don't use AutoLink but do want your Camera to be free this is the alternative, please do NOT try to use them both at the same time.

Cream api DLC Hack
This is the replacement for all the other DLC Hack methods, it should work on all game versions as well as any DLC, its a bit tricky to setup at first but once you do its done forever, unless you want to add/remove DLC then you just change a couple of lines in a text file.

Game Save Resigner 0.1
An Interesting little Tool, hard to use and doesn't work 100% of the time even when you do everything right, but it lets you turn one save file into a usable one for another Profile.

NoeSiS v4.157
Pretty much totally replaced by riry's LR Photo Studio, this lets you view and make minor edits to the TMC, H, and other Files, its hit-and-miss but someone may prefer it so here it is, comes pre-packed with the plugins needed.

Outfit Strings Fix
Anyone who sees Lisa's or Helena's tiny jeweled outfits lose the strings, these files bring them back if you apply them over the original game Files with Lnk Reshuffle.

Nite's Paradise Remix
This is a combo of AutoLink, Holden's Paradise Mods and Gamjo's Movie Mods, without Holden's oversized additional files or HDM nude Mod, for those who just want the Animations and AutoLink ready to go.

Mod Tool Downloads:
MediaFire MediaFire
Mega MEGA
Google Drive https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1zyvGtpgrh2SUNsb2lGMnpvbFk

Good Websites to get Help and Guides:
Undertow Tools & Guides
LoversLab http://www.loverslab.com/forum/64-dead-or-alive-5/
Free Step Dodge Modding | Free Step Dodge
SFxT Mods Tutorials and Tools

Other Language Websites:
3DMGame (Chinese) 死或生5_最后一战_3DM论坛_死或生5_最后一战破解版下载_死或生5_最后一战攻略秘籍_3DMGAME_死或生5_最后一战汉化_死或生5_最后一战中文版下载 - Powered by Discuz!
bbsPINK (Japanese) PINKのおいらロビー(仮)@bbspink掲示板

Final Disclaimer:
I am NOT responsible for any damage these tools may do to your game or your save files.
I am NOT the creator of these Tools and cannot update or change them.

Last edited:

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Just a quick shameless bump, to let everyone know I have updated several of the Tools listed here and want to ask your help finding any new ones or updates I'm missing! please?

I know I need to add a URL to AutoLink and track down the Destructible Clothing tools as well.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thank for the updates. It's not a bump when you add new content six months after the original post.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Updated yet again! this time I have a lot of Links to the official Tool Creator's sources, so now when they update you just follow the links to their sites, or can go pester them directly! woo!

Also updated all the other Tools to the latest I could find and changed the format to one easier to navigate.

NiteGuardian

A Fighter
Content Creator
Another Update, this brings a final fix for the fake DLC Mod method and a Remix for the Paradise Movies and AutoLink.

G

gota see

I'm trying to get the game save resigner to work with my steam profile and a 100% save file. I don't understand what I'm not doing or doing wrong. I execute the resigner on the %USERPROFILE%\Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\<Steam account ID>\SAVE_SYS.DAT file but never get the save to work.

Any pointers on what I'm doing wrong?

NintenBro

Writer
Just wondering if these methods also work with an "alternately" sourced version of the game. I found a free version of DOA5LR RePack by Darck & it uses a SmartSteamEmu Launcher. I assume the file paths are the same & the methods for the Nexus installations are the same, I would just install them into the version I got by Darck instead of the Steam file path right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.