Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (1 Viewer)

Poplan

Content Creator
The ZTS The ZTS welcome to my world (been a software dev for years.....)

"It worked there!" (points at test machine) "Why not there!?" (points at other test machine) "WTF!" (waves a chicken mcnugget over both, test fails again) "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

F

FranklyMyDear

- On All Fours is a repeating animation, so when you use it, it will appear to machinegun your character's appendages. Those with weak graphics cards have been warned.

Hey, I noticed this line in the first post but I don't see it anywhere else. Is it something that was removed?

Sanfu23

Potential Patron
It worked for me, thank you.:smile: I used just the basics and installed jiggle, breat size and the contact zoom manually.

The ZTS

Content Creator
@FranklyMyDear Yeah, it was something that got removed because the animation is enough to make an Intel Integrated GPU tear its hair out and go "WHYYYYYYYYYY?!"

Also nice username. But I'm not sure I don't quite give a damn. ;D

Poplan

Content Creator
I've noticed The ZTS is getting increasingly grouchy ;)

The ZTS The ZTS Gonna try the updated mod tomorrow, I'll let you know either way (and if it has issues I'll give you a bug report.)
Are there any command line options for the installer to keep the temp dir (so if you need logs they're still there?)

Poplan

Content Creator
The ZTS The ZTS Some issues:
When you run STO Nude Mods v3.3.5 - Minx and Inks Loader.exe, the initial extract to %SystemDrive%\STOMod includes both STO Nude Mods v3.3.4 - Minx and Inks.exe and STO Nude Mods v3.3.5 - Minx and Inks.exe

If the batch file process is terminated, the installer thinks everything went hunky dory (are you able to check ERRORLEVEL? Batch file can exit with a set errorlevel using "exit /b #" at the end where # is the errorlevel you want to set so you could have a specific value to indicate success.) For more detail see Exit - Terminate a script - Windows CMD - SS64.com

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
I check back on STO every so often (usually after some new content is out for it), and I'm glad to see this mod is still being worked on.

I was also tickled to see that the petite normal map textures I made all those years ago are still in there. ;3

Anyways, just wanted to say that I appreciate all your guys hard work! <3

The ZTS

Content Creator
Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera HE LIVES!

Yeah, the Open vests are no longer supported as we need outfits that expose a Chest geo object. That being pretty much anything that shows a LOT of skin.

Poplan Poplan Ooohhhhhhh, that would indeed cause problems. So you're saying the STOMod directory is not being correctly cleaned on the uninstall/reinstall operation? I honestly had never thought to do stop actions with error codes...but then again I forget batch can do that.

Clamman5

Swell Supporter
The ZTS The ZTS I may be able to bring back the nude open tops and fix all the clipping issues with all the outfits that you choose to stay non nude.

You can change the item's individual childgeo to use the F basic chest or hips. For example, right now if you make the sierra open nude, only the neck and shoulders will render because it uses F chest v neck arms.
Password42 got around it by modifying F chest v neck into F chest basic, but that causes clipping with any other open tops you leave non nude.

At first I though that changing individual childgeos would cause an in game error "invalid outfit type" but it seems to be working. I am working to redo the entire Costumegeometryclient. The belly geos and skirt fixes will no longer be needed if this turns out as expected and we could make virtually every outfit nude with no clipping to others. For those who want nude NPCs it might be very well possible.

Uiridium_Chimera

Swell Supporter
Uiridium_Chimera Uiridium_Chimera HE LIVES!
Yeah, the Open vests are no longer supported as we need outfits that expose a Chest geo object. That being pretty much anything that shows a LOT of skin.
Daww that sucks, but I get it. I read that the system kinda changed a bit a while ago. Oh well, I had a looot of refined dilithium saved up (apparently), enough to exchange for 550 Zen to buy that Mirror Universe top, so no worries. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.