Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (2 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
M M.a.s. Patience, I'm trying to fix it. This is not an immediate nor easy operation.

It would REALLY help if all these little micropatches would stop happening...

LTNuk3m

Potential Patron
We eagerly (yet patiently, I should think) await the return of the patch, and the accompanying removal of uniforms/ bouncing of boobs/awesome tattoos (delete where appropriate) :)

The ZTS

Content Creator
Yaaassss, PANDER TO YOUR CLOTHING REMOVER!

*the power didn't immediately just go to head and stay there*

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Yeah i figured that much. last try though...Then i have to wayt. BTW in the past nude mods often interfered with the ingame animations in cutscenes. So while you are at it... Thanks

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
So . Strangest thing just happened. i installe dthe old extended nude mod and the game now runs fine. I just dont know if all animations, in game, are stil working or if i even get some nudity, but. Maybe i have to install both the extended and this version of the nude mod?

The ZTS

Content Creator
M M.a.s. It works because it does not work. The method by which this mod works in this variant is totally different because they changed how things are loaded between then and now.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
Yeah.. Im Sad about it... No nore boobies...
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.