Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (12 Viewers)

The ZTS

Content Creator
Still working on triaging the issue.

EDIT: Found the issue. There's a couple extra new features in SkelInfos. I will have a patch out shortly.

Last edited:

Gideon65

Potential Patron
When I try to open the new version, I get a message saying it cannot execute and then a warning about a trojan virus.

wbulldogNA

Potential Patron
I didn't get the virus alert, my client just crashed. I gave it a second go, and it crashed again. I turned the mods off, and it loaded up fine.

Last edited:

The ZTS

Content Creator
Gideon65 Gideon65 That's because technically the mod is a trojan. It's a program within a program. I'm not sure why it threw though, the mod's installers must have a hash that somewhat matches one in your AV. I assure you it's perfectly fine to execute, there's nothing of yours I want. :P

Gideon65

Potential Patron
I've tried three times to install, using different options everytime, but got CTD on all tries. Don't know why. Picked options not using dynbounce or skelinfos once and it still crashed. Picked options that didn't use costumegeometries another and still crashed

wbulldogNA

Potential Patron
I chose the "bear bones" with only the required stuff and that's what got it working for me. Looks good.

Last edited:

Gideon65

Potential Patron
I finally got it working with the options I wanted. I used the installer for the nudity only, and manually installed the jiggle and breast size.

Xariama

Avid Affiliate
Yep, crashed. Looks like I won't be able to do much with STO while on vacation anyway, since my laptop is slower than dirt...

The ZTS

Content Creator
I'm going to tell you both what I've told my sister: You can't just throw the PC in my lap, say "FIX IT!", and leave the room. What options are you guys trying to use? :P Gimme some deets here.

Gideon65

Potential Patron
I experimented with various options. I quit crashing by using the installer for clothing options only and using Clamman5's manual installs for breast size and jiggle. So now I have nudity, breast size and jiggle. I had to leave out the animations. In other words the crashes came anytime I used the installer for jiggle or any type of animation.

The ZTS

Content Creator
For god's sake, I know what's wrong. Ugh.

...or at least I think I do. I'm using the same installer and am NOT crashing when I have jiggle and breast size. My dev PC and gaming PC are not the same computer so this confuses me further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.