Star Trek Online Nude Mods: "The Nudist Generation" Edition (6 Viewers)

Youkai-sama

Potential Patron
NOOOOOOOOOOO! Those close up head shots are stoopid! If it keeps causing problems, I can understand, but please try to save it as a feature. W/e happens you guys, great work and thank you for your diligence.

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
A little "bug report".
The unshaved HQ skin doesnt work, it stayes at shaved. The butt center fold, is barerly visible and looks strangely pixalated, the skin looks a bit, as if the lady was staring in a buckake video, the other hairy mod doesn't show any nipples.
And most of teh tattos arent showing in game. Only spanked Ass and whiped ass.
At least the kinky shit is working. ;)

And last but not least. the voiceovers from speak windows and custcenes, wont load for the base game.
The last one i knew, from the old nude mod and as soon as disabled that one, everything was back as it should be.

Last edited:

LordMaggot

Swell Supporter
A little "bug report".
The unshaved HQ skin doesnt work, it stayes at shaved. The butt center fold, is barerly visible and looks strangely pixalated, the skin looks a bit, as if the lady was staring in a buckake video, the other hairy mod doesn't show any nipples.
And most of teh tattos arent showing in game. Only spanked Ass and whiped ass.
At least the kinky shit is working. ;)

And last but not least. the voiceovers from speak windows and custcenes, wont load for the base game.
The last one i knew, from the old nude mod and as soon as disabled that one, everything was back as it should be.
Hmmm...not having any trouble with shaved HD
No Bukake up her butt either.
Nipples are fine.
But not using any tattoos either....so....

Daedalus

Content Creator
No probs here as well with shaved HD. As for the tattoos and such, seeing as I've edited that stuff, I've got all that in separate folders so I can swap wtexes anytime I want sooo....

M.a.s.

Potential Patron
I donthave trouble with shaved. i want her to look like a woman. So i want to use shaved. But that thing wont load. Unistal doenst change that. But its good to know that youguys work on the tatoos. I would liek some .

Daedalus

Content Creator
No doubt we'll get the DS9 revamp with the release of Victory Is Life.
*EDIT* And it would seem we'll be getting playable Cardies too. Go figure...

"Unshaved"! What the hell?Why did type "shaved"? I hate shaved. It looks mental, like the wet dream of a child molester... To clarify, i would like to have hairy working again.
It usually helps to check what you've typed before actually submitting your post and avoid situations like this.

merder222

Potential Patron
personally like hairy more too tho ideall i'd love to see trimmed(maybe in faction symbols to show loyalty :p(example for my Bajoran toon a bush trimmed in the shape of the federation logo :p)

The ZTS

Content Creator
"Unshaved"! What the hell?Why did type "shaved"? I hate shaved. It looks mental, like the wet dream of a child molester... To clarify, i would like to have hairy working again.
Now now, let's not cause flaming. If there's one thing I will absolutely protect regardless of the rules in this thread is "to each his own".

And hairy isn't broken, I'm not sure why you're having problems.

The ZTS

Content Creator
personally like hairy more too tho ideall i'd love to see trimmed(maybe in faction symbols to show loyalty :p(example for my Bajoran toon a bush trimmed in the shape of the federation logo :p)
Daedalus Daedalus This sounds like it would be right up your alley.
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

• 81RP

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.